single Girl

Plainville, CT

#2 Sep 29, 2013
learn to keep Uyour trap shut Loser---no balls

see u later country pumpkin
MickyRat wrote:
I need to apologize to him.
I didn't realize that he was an actual person who goes from forum to forum making friends and helping people.
I ran across him on another site...the
Forum Site and he was an exceptional person with plenty of people skills!
Single Baby

Plainville, CT

#5 Sep 30, 2013
Micky ---- are u on meds? have u been diagnosed with a disorder?

MickyRat wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE YOUUU
Legit

United States

#9 Sep 30, 2013
Worry not that u have caused myself pain of an emotional kind. Consider yourself absolved of any misdeed that may have been directed in my direction. It was forgiven the moment it was perpetrated. Thank u for the apology. Your humility before the public reveals your integrity. Continue on in greatness, my friend.
Normal Regular Girl

Chicago, IL

#14 Sep 30, 2013
Sonic Baby wrote:
Mickey are y'all kin to Josh Walker, the Demon from the devils den , Bald Knob-- Imbecile
I feel charitable tonight Sonic Girl! Even as you don't deserve it, I will pitch in and help you out!http://www.googleadservice s.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai= CvHflnidKUrz_EPPewQHj54GoCK3rx v8DjcWirWvAjbcBEAEg1NmoBCgDUMv ng50FYMm-zImQpOgPoAH1nM3zA8gBA agDAaoEfE_QfjHNk7CScYYNaok0fGM tmCRgR6SWlSmaqtOfxEC-WOR95MQ-S QQ0y8pjb224eQrYM-Wt9_a1YQnP4Ec bb97Gc1kou2xmxHNPwTr_z1i1Qe6yM DF43uBUUihiLZYkm9nkp16OW2XEPhY mY0ZaGzcy23h_IDt6ZJio7UmIBgHYB gKAB_Pisgw&num=1&cid=5 GgEI_3ZsVknTyjx8La5jXCi&si g=AOD64_3X1DCSy2UtsRfM3YNdFaXZ VZPEWg&client=ca-pub-69587 55572607374&adurl=http://w ww.safelinkwireless.com

Good Gravy!!! Look at the length of that link!
Sweet Single Baby

Plainville, CT

#15 Sep 30, 2013
Josh Walker stick your feed where the sun don't shine Demon BOY. Just what U are a BOY-----I'm suprised y'all haven't had your tail whipped more regularly. Demon from "H". Has the dumb Kayla cut those curls yet?

Normal Regular Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel charitable tonight Sonic Girl! Even as you don't deserve it, I will pitch in and help you out!http://www.googleadservice s.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai= CvHflnidKUrz_EPPewQHj54GoCK3rx v8DjcWirWvAjbcBEAEg1NmoBCgDUMv ng50FYMm-zImQpOgPoAH1nM3zA8gBA agDAaoEfE_QfjHNk7CScYYNaok0fGM tmCRgR6SWlSmaqtOfxEC-WOR95MQ-S QQ0y8pjb224eQrYM-Wt9_a1YQnP4Ec bb97Gc1kou2xmxHNPwTr_z1i1Qe6yM DF43uBUUihiLZYkm9nkp16OW2XEPhY mY0ZaGzcy23h_IDt6ZJio7UmIBgHYB gKAB_Pisgw&num=1&cid=5 GgEI_3ZsVknTyjx8La5jXCi&si g=AOD64_3X1DCSy2UtsRfM3YNdFaXZ VZPEWg&client=ca-pub-69587 55572607374&adurl=http://w ww.safelinkwireless.com
Good Gravy!!! Look at the length of that link!
Legit

Olive Branch, MS

#16 Oct 29, 2013
Legit wrote:
Worry not that u have caused myself pain of an emotional kind. Consider yourself absolved of any misdeed that may have been directed in my direction. It was forgiven the moment it was perpetrated. Thank u for the apology. Your humility before the public reveals your integrity. Continue on in greatness, my friend.
SIR!
Thank you for you response!
I am humbled! I owe you!
You owe me nothing, sir. We're all good here. I stand at your side, you at mine as we conquer this life. Raise your head and find your immense worth, my friend. Until later...
reluctant

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Oct 29, 2013
Legit wrote:
Legit wrote:
SIR!
I am humbled! I owe you!
You owe me nothing, sir. We're all good here. I stand at your side, you at mine as we conquer this life. Raise your head and find your immense worth, my friend. Until later...
I never said that! I mean ...I love you and all but why put words in my mouth?
Kelly

Wayne, MI

#18 Oct 29, 2013
Legit wrote:
Legit wrote:
SIR!
I am humbled! I owe you!
Don't you listen at that reluctant guy! He ain't nothing but a loser poser I like to punch him in the noser!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexual Cowboys of Searcy 2 hr Rufus 9
Searcy needs a Hobby Lobby (Jun '14) 3 hr searcy Fail 35
Super Chick Petite 4 hr Sleeping 23
Dennis Cartwright? (Jun '12) 5 hr Concerned 17
It takes a a$$ho to know one 6 hr Backby PopularDemand 2
Dr Stanley 7 hr just info 41
transvaginal mesh irritation 8 hr Us and them 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages