KKK Activity in Searcy

KKK Activity in Searcy

Posted in the Searcy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2010
Hello, nice to meet you all. I do not live in Ak but have had friends who did and am also a neighbor as I was born and raised in Missouri and Ak was often a vaction spot and much extended family lived there.

I am a avid blogger at blogster.com and I wrote a post, unrelated to your fair city but related to race related crimes and free speech.

A woman came there and said "

I have to disagree about the KKK not being active. They are very much active. Just not everywhere in the US. I lived in Searcy, AR in White County (it's a town joke that it is called "White" county for a reason) for a year, and they made themselves known, and committed many hate crimes towards any "non-Aryan" race. "

This was not all of it or the worst of it. She also stated that anyone who spoke out against it became victims of the Glasgow smile.

I know a man from Searcy who has a child of mixed race and know this all to be lies but because I am not from Searcy she insists I could not possible know the kind of"fear" the residents whoa re not white live under.

I would like to hear from you, the people of Searcy on this either here or on my article on blogster.

http://www.blogster.com/mmmhollywould/still-t...
one who knows

United States

#2 Sep 15, 2010
Ar.= Arkansas
Ak.= Alaska
You =$#@^%$# idiot
Yes I am white! Hero
Anonymous

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2010
one who knows wrote:
Ar.= Arkansas
Ak.= Alaska
You =$#@^%$# idiot
Yes I am white! Hero
Well I am glad you are white, Woot!

I do not know who should be more ashamed, me for being clueless or you for being a jerk?
a real person

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Sep 15, 2010
i live in searcy and i think for all you kkk or what ever yall are called are a bunch of f'n losers that arnt happy with your on life so got to hate on some one else it's pure ignorence that there is people out there like this one word for ya's in this kkk ---->ignorence
Anonymous

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2010
a real person wrote:
i live in searcy and i think for all you kkk or what ever yall are called are a bunch of f'n losers that arnt happy with your on life so got to hate on some one else it's pure ignorence that there is people out there like this one word for ya's in this kkk ---->ignorence
While I never lived in Searcy I have been there and have known people from there and do not beleive for a moment that everyone in Searcy is either a member of the KKK or quaking in fear but this woman insists it is true and that I cannot vouch for the city since I never lived there and she did. So I decided to come and ask.

Though now I look like a moron for asking and saying Ak instead of Ar for that I am an idiot and sorry.

Thank you for your comment.
white county klansmen

Lebanon, VA

#6 Sep 15, 2010
we are here and proud
Anonymous

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2010
white county klansmen wrote:
we are here and proud
No one was arguing that fact, but that was not the question really.
Old Army

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2010
Why are y'all giving the shit stirrer that started this crap the time of day?

Since: Sep 10

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2010
It is interesting that all that stuff was said about Searcy. I have lived here all my life and never saw much racial stuff. I know people dont think there are many black people but there are quite a few.

I know some black people but not any Klan members.but who knows maybe I dont know the right or wrong people depending on how you see it.

Hope that helps.
ReRee

United States

#11 Sep 15, 2010
Well there is an idiot posting kkk stuff on the BK forum. I have been arguing this point for a while. White County has never been a joke due to its never! Never ever heard such a thing. While there are practicing klansppl here, people of all races are free to roam without fear! There is actually an increasing number of African Americans moving into the county! I despise racist ppl. I walk proudly among my friends...black, white, hispanic, etc.
momto2

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2010
I don't live in searcy, but in a town near it. I have never heard anything about the KKK. I am a white female. However, I have to disagree about Harding University. Not in the fact that they are with the KKK, but in the fact that they do have a ton of pull in Searcy. Most people who own a business in Searcy are alumni of Harding. My husband was there when Harding had their people go into the old Books-A-Million or Barnes & Noble (whichever one used to be where Hastings now is) and had their people pull books they didn't approve of off of the shelves. The only reason Harding is bringing in all of these new people is so they can have a better football, basketball, etc teams. If it weren't for Harding, I am sure Searcy would have more "unique" stores to offer its citizens. Searcy used to be a sleepy little town, but it has changed alot in the past 6 to 7 years. It isn't as safe as it used to be. When I first moved up here from Louisiana, you never heard about buglaries, robberies, people being shot in Searcy like you do now. As Searcy continues to grow, it will probably only get worse. Unfortunately, it sucks to see a safe town go this way.
Old Army

Damascus, AR

#13 Sep 16, 2010
mmmhollywould wrote:
Hello, nice to meet you all. I do not live in Ak but have had friends who did and am also a neighbor as I was born and raised in Missouri and Ak was often a vaction spot and much extended family lived there.
I am a avid blogger at blogster.com and I wrote a post, unrelated to your fair city but related to race related crimes and free speech.
A woman came there and said "
I have to disagree about the KKK not being active. They are very much active. Just not everywhere in the US. I lived in Searcy, AR in White County (it's a town joke that it is called "White" county for a reason) for a year, and they made themselves known, and committed many hate crimes towards any "non-Aryan" race. "
This was not all of it or the worst of it. She also stated that anyone who spoke out against it became victims of the Glasgow smile.
I know a man from Searcy who has a child of mixed race and know this all to be lies but because I am not from Searcy she insists I could not possible know the kind of"fear" the residents whoa re not white live under.
I would like to hear from you, the people of Searcy on this either here or on my article on blogster.
http://www.blogster.com/mmmhollywould/still-t...
You stupid son of a female dog (or DOB). Did you read about the huge White County KKK Parade and Rally in Searcy this week? They disguised as the county fair and even paid black people to march and act like they were having fun. SHIT STIRRER, keep your sorry self in Missouri.
Anonymous

United States

#14 Sep 16, 2010
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid son of a female dog (or DOB). Did you read about the huge White County KKK Parade and Rally in Searcy this week? They disguised as the county fair and even paid black people to march and act like they were having fun. SHIT STIRRER, keep your sorry self in Missouri.
I am beginning to wonder if you have reading comprehension problems. I quite clearly said that I do not beleive for an instant that Searcy was run by Klansmen or that the people lived in fear of such nonsense but that some moron came to my post and said so. i also stated that she felt I had no right to speak out and say it was not true because while I have visited I have never lived there. SO, I thought it might be considered valid to ask current residents.

Had you read the initial little bit I wrote up there even if you must read past my "idiot moment" you would have known what I was talking about and had you visited the link you might, MIGHT have been able to pick up on the FACT that I never said a word bad about Searcy but only defended it.
Old Army

Damascus, AR

#15 Sep 16, 2010
I don't believe you. If you knew it was bullshit, why did you repeat it Drama Person?
little-whip

Winston Salem, NC

#16 Sep 17, 2010
She repeated it here because she KNEW it was bullshit and wanted to PROVE it was bullshit by hearing from people who live in Searcy. Holly is trying to clear your town's name, because she's been there, has a friend that lived there for a long time (a friend with biracial kids) and [bold]knows[/bold] it's BS. I'm sure she's hoping some of you residents will visit the Blogster thread and confront this woman's lies.

The woman spreading lies about your town is using the name 'missywuzhere' and her remarks can be read here:

[link]http://www.blogster.com/ mmmhollywould/still-thinking-o r-better-i-forbid-you-to-think -unless-i-agree#comment-zmls[/ link]

She has gone WAY overboard, claiming the college is financed by the KKK, the POLICE are owned by the KKK, the judges and courts are controlled by the KKK, the NEWSPAPERS are owned by the KKK, and that anyone 'defecting' from the KKK has the corners of their lips cut to deform them forever.

Holly recognized it for the drama-seeking crap that it truly is, felt bad to see your nice little town so terribly slandered, and is looking for residents to visit the thread where these allegations are being made and SPEAK THE TRUTH, that the KLAN HAS NO INFLUENCE IN SEARCY.
little-whip

Winston Salem, NC

#17 Sep 17, 2010
http://www.blogster.com/mmmhollywould/still-t...

There's the link again, I tried to post it in html but it didn't work.
Old Army

Damascus, AR

#18 Sep 17, 2010
little-whip wrote:
http://www.blogster.com/mmmhol lywould/still-thinking-or-bett er-i-forbid-you-to-think-unles s-i-agree#comment-zmls
There's the link again, I tried to post it in html but it didn't work.
If what you say is true, why give the damn woman more publicity. White County residents are not racist KKK members. Drop it.
Anonymous

United States

#19 Sep 17, 2010
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you say is true, why give the damn woman more publicity. White County residents are not racist KKK members. Drop it.
Why? why? If you go look at the comments now she has deleted all of them. Every last one about Searcy. I call that a victory. Not Drama.

I hate liars.

Thank you all you Searcy residents who helped clear this up.
ReRee

United States

#20 Sep 17, 2010
Victory!
completely off topic
#21 Sep 17, 2010
I know this has nothing to do with the subject of this forum, BUT, somebody stated that a person claiming to be from searcy was posting from delaware. Well, I live in searcy, I have all my life, but my post shows up as from crawfordsville, indiana. I have never been to indiana, let alone live there. It shows up that way because of who my internet service is through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Juveniles arrested after shooting at police 1 hr Usually 1
Mayor election 4 hr Ooogbrother 48
Ponderings.... 5 hr Ooogbrother 2
What song U listening to right now? 10 hr Bret 10
I didn't even think about This? 19 hr Ooogbrother 5
Animal Shelter 19 hr Ooogbrother 4
You're forced to move once you get black neighb... 20 hr Ooogbrother 3

Searcy Jobs

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages