Comments
21 - 40 of 118 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2012
wow

Searcy, AR

#28 Jun 28, 2012
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Since blacks are racists that means you are a racist.
Blacks should be racist
hates stupid people

Judsonia, AR

#29 Jun 28, 2012
OMFG!!!! really people whites have become a minority now and if we end up saying anything out of line were the racist but yet mexicans and blacks can say anything and do anything they want and whites cant do shit about it because we owe them something thats bull we dont owe no one anything you know it's shit no one judges people but their skin we judge buy the way you act if you act like a wetback your a wetback if you act like a n-word you are and n-word and i'll say it to your face and yes slavery happened it did hundreds of years ago and it's over quit playing that card no one cares and the president is HALF WHITE !!!!!!!!!! dumbasses
Grammar Rookie

Greenbrier, AR

#30 Jun 28, 2012
hates stupid people wrote:
OMFG!!!! really people whites have become a minority now and if we end up saying anything out of line were the racist but yet mexicans and blacks can say anything and do anything they want and whites cant do shit about it because we owe them something thats bull we dont owe no one anything you know it's shit no one judges people but their skin we judge buy the way you act if you act like a wetback your a wetback if you act like a n-word you are and n-word and i'll say it to your face and yes slavery happened it did hundreds of years ago and it's over quit playing that card no one cares and the president is HALF WHITE !!!!!!!!!! dumbasses
Bet you could write a book without ever using a period or a capital letter and at the end sign it "i am STUPID". Course, no one would read it.
black woman

Searcy, AR

#31 Jun 28, 2012
I'm black. I work my butt off everyday to provide for my kids. My husband is white he works also. We don't get any kind of help drone the government. I'm well educated so is he. I don't think categorizing one race is right because everyone even white people can be lazy
citizen jane

Wynne, AR

#32 Jun 28, 2012
I have found that most black people are very comfortable in a world of white faces. Let's reverse this. Go to an all Black place on a Saturday night in the Memphis or LR hood. You would not be welcome. If that's not prejudice then what is it?
TrickOrTreat

United States

#34 Jun 28, 2012
Rancher wrote:
<quoted text>You need to go back to school and take American History all over again. You need to open your mind and your eyes and look at factual history not what the liberals, socialists, and the Democrats have RE-written to suit their communist aggenda.
I teach American History, but thanks for the suggestion.
Chicken Farmer

Searcy, AR

#35 Jun 28, 2012
Darkies: I have several Rhode Island Red laying hens that are no longer producing. I am willing to sell them for a nominal price of $7.00 each. These chickens will make broiler or rotisseries. I also have approximately two dozen (24) watermelons in my garden that I MUST get rid of asap on account of the heat/drought we are having. Prices depend on size. I will have a stand set up on Woodruff street this weekend, come by and check it out!
hates stupid people

Judsonia, AR

#36 Jun 28, 2012
Grammar Rookie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you could write a book without ever using a period or a capital letter and at the end sign it "i am STUPID". Course, no one would read it.
and all you have to do is say something about my grammar wow looks like i won idiot
Rancher

United States

#37 Jun 29, 2012
TrickOrTreat wrote:
<quoted text>
I teach American History, but thanks for the suggestion.
You are full of sh t
Old Army

United States

#38 Jun 29, 2012
My butt buddy is black.. Im not racist...
Mississippian

Barnhart, MO

#39 Jun 29, 2012
Rancher wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just an IDIOT. Liberal democraps have done more to impede the progress of American Blacks than any other entity in American history including the KKK. By the way, "impede" means to slow down or stop. I tried not using words that are too big for you. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. Sen. Robert Byrd, Democrat from Vrginia was a card carrying member of the KKK. Try getting the facts before you run your mouth. Dumbass!!!
Lincoln was a Republican...true. But,that party became what is the Democratic Party now. It all happened back in the 1970's when a group was known as the Dixie Crats. The ideology completely switched. Byrd was part of the OLD Democratic Party, not the liberal Democratic Party we know of today.
Guest

Searcy, AR

#41 Jun 29, 2012
Then again what does a mississippian know?? Thats where Petrinos wife moved to get as far away from football as possible...
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#42 Jun 29, 2012
Hey, the toothbrush was invented in Mississippi, otherwise it would be called a teethbrush.

Since: Jun 12

Searcy, AR

#43 Jul 1, 2012
Chicken Farmer wrote:
Darkies: I have several Rhode Island Red laying hens that are no longer producing. I am willing to sell them for a nominal price of $7.00 each. These chickens will make broiler or rotisseries. I also have approximately two dozen (24) watermelons in my garden that I MUST get rid of asap on account of the heat/drought we are having. Prices depend on size. I will have a stand set up on Woodruff street this weekend, come by and check it out!
Not that I cant do without a few hens and couple doz melons but buckshot is high. Try alovera.
Buford

Searcy, AR

#44 Jul 1, 2012
Chicken Farmer wrote:
Darkies: I have several Rhode Island Red laying hens that are no longer producing. I am willing to sell them for a nominal price of $7.00 each. These chickens will make broiler or rotisseries. I also have approximately two dozen (24) watermelons in my garden that I MUST get rid of asap on account of the heat/drought we are having. Prices depend on size. I will have a stand set up on Woodruff street this weekend, come by and check it out!
Brady Madison wrote:
<quoted text>Not that I cant do without a few hens and couple doz melons but buckshot is high. Try alovera.
LMAF You nailed that melon stealing white boy.
Belinda

Searcy, AR

#45 Jul 1, 2012
Old Army wrote:
Hey, the toothbrush was invented in Mississippi, otherwise it would be called a teethbrush.
then if you invented it down there in Greenbrier it would be called a brush?

Since: Jun 12

Searcy, AR

#46 Jul 2, 2012
Belinda wrote:
<quoted text>
then if you invented it down there in Greenbrier it would be called a brush?
LMAF!!!
Guest

United States

#47 Jul 2, 2012
Why the hate on mexicans??? Yes I am Mexican :)
huh

United States

#48 Jul 3, 2012
Because they can be!
Chicken Farmer

Searcy, AR

#50 Jul 3, 2012
Buford wrote:
Chicken Farmer wrote:
Darkies: I have several Rhode Island Red laying hens that are no longer producing. I am willing to sell them for a nominal price of $7.00 each. These chickens will make broiler or rotisseries. I also have approximately two dozen (24) watermelons in my garden that I MUST get rid of asap on account of the heat/drought we are having. Prices depend on size. I will have a stand set up on Woodruff street this weekend, come by and check it out!
<quoted text>
LMAF You nailed that melon stealing white boy.
The melons did not sell and the 5 of my 9 hens died in the coupe from heat stress with no water. I have a large igloo water can that I will mix up Cool-Aid in and sell tomorrow for the 4th. I will have grape and orange flavors. Should I set up shop on South Olive St. or Race Street Apartments this time?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest sk8ank in Searcy.....go. 11 min award 9
need to know 1 hr Just me 20
Kohler Building 1 hr pfat tam 15
Pizza Hut 4 hr come on 2
substance abuse 4 hr know her 4
One man dead another in jail after White County... 5 hr Blessed 51
Aaron Sample Cattle Theft Pleasant Plains (Mar '13) 5 hr Minnie Mouse 14
•••
•••
•••

Searcy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Searcy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Searcy
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••