of 3
Next Last

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2013
How is it?
notafan

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2013
Not good. It's a chain restaurant. Mom n Pop Shoppe BBQs are always best!

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
How is it?
I was very pleased with my dinner! Don't listen to others, just try it yourself.

Searcy, AR

#4 Dec 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I was very pleased with my dinner! Don't listen to others, just try it yourself.
How were the prices ? And portion sizes for what ordered .
sheena

Searcy, AR

#5 Dec 21, 2013
What dumb ass built the building the wrong way?????????
guy

United States

#7 Dec 21, 2013
sheena wrote:
Lmao
Eatery

Searcy, AR

#8 Dec 21, 2013
How much is the Harding Discount?

Searcy, AR

#9 Dec 21, 2013
sheena wrote:
I wondered the same thing ! Maybe the A&E network built it so you could enter at the back door !!!!!!!!
Muscle

United States

#10 Dec 21, 2013
Notafan must own flying pig they are always trying to say good things about themseves
My2cents

United States

#11 Dec 21, 2013
Went last night not knowing what time they closed. Waited in line at the drive thru box for 45 minutes, had to pull up to their window because they had a sign on the menu to pull up to window (guess the speaker box wasn't working?), by the time we got to the window to order, they were out of the pork (which is what we wanted). The manager DID explain that they had closed during the course of our time waiting in line and they WERE willing to take our order (as long as it was something they still had product left), so we are willing to give it a shot once the kinks are worked out. I am curious to know the hours of operation because even on the take out menu it's not listed. They closed at 9pm on Friday.
coolgurl21

United States

#12 Dec 21, 2013
My2cents wrote:
Went last night not knowing what time they closed. Waited in line at the drive thru box for 45 minutes, had to pull up to their window because they had a sign on the menu to pull up to window (guess the speaker box wasn't working?), by the time we got to the window to order, they were out of the pork (which is what we wanted). The manager DID explain that they had closed during the course of our time waiting in line and they WERE willing to take our order (as long as it was something they still had product left), so we are willing to give it a shot once the kinks are worked out. I am curious to know the hours of operation because even on the take out menu it's not listed. They closed at 9pm on Friday.
They are a BRAND new business, it takes a while for anyone to wok out the kinks! I went and it tasted great! Keep up the good work!
Fan

United States

#13 Dec 21, 2013
Dickeys is very good! I did have to wait in line but you get your food right when you order. Which is nice! They were super friendly. I would recommend it!
AnnE

Searcy, AR

#14 Dec 21, 2013
My2cents wrote:
Why on earth did you wait at the drive threw box for 45 minutes? Did it really take you that long to figure out that something was wrong?
Yeahhh

United States

#15 Dec 22, 2013
Are they still hiring people?

Sherwood, AR

#16 Dec 22, 2013
they have awesome BBQ. we had some today and I was very pleased! there was a long line of people and the place was packed. gotta be something good for that to happen. for those that don't/didn't like it then go fire up your old rusty grill in the cold and cook your own and shut the hell up!!
moreinfoplz

Little Rock, AR

#17 Dec 23, 2013
What is the price range/setting? Is it a fast food or is it ok to take a date

United States

#18 Dec 23, 2013
We had it last night. The food was very good. We ordered a couple pounds of pork and a couple pounds of beef and slaw. It didn't come with buns but did come with rolls. It was $50. Not sure if they just forgot to put buns in or if it always just comes with rolls?
Mr obummer

United States

#19 Dec 23, 2013
Hey who pulled my pork ?

Searcy, AR

#20 Dec 23, 2013
moreinfoplz wrote:
What is the price range/setting? Is it a fast food or is it ok to take a date
it's casual like rib crib
K

Searcy, AR

#21 Dec 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
How is it?
Not enough seating, very crowded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malik Bench 17 min woww 38
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 18 min 2twisted 13,844
old rent one building 1 hr wondering 3
I still love you 4 hr @Real Kelly 2
2018 Election Sheriff's Race 5 hr Davis 319
Transgender 7 hr @Real Kelly 39
Looking for married man to sleep with. (Jun '15) 10 hr DJT2017 51

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance