Posted in the Searcy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FRIEND

Blytheville, AR

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Romans 1: 21 through Because when they knew God , they did not glorify Him
as God. They were not thankful unto God , but became vain in their thinking . Their FOOLISH heart was darkened .(the mind of theses people became unable to feel or
know the will , the truth of God.) Professing themselves to be Wise , they became Fools.(so many fools today who speak and are blind to Godliness). They changed the Glory of the Uncorrupted God into the image (thinking ) of corrupted man. And didnt respect Gods word any more than an animals bringing the image of God down like unto an animal . Wherefore "SO" God gave them up ! to uncleanness through the Lust of Their Own Minds, To Dishonor Their Own Bodies !(HOW ?) vs.26-27
Women changed the natural use (became Lesbians) which is against nature. ANd likewise Men leaving the natural use of the Woman (becoming Homosexuals). burned in thier lust one toward another , working that which unthinkable between themselves ! Yuck . READ ON PEOPLE .
Rodeo

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Then why does God create homosexuals only to condemn them to hell? And don't spout that bullshit of they choose that lifestyle, take a biology or psychology class. I have gay family members and guess what? They aren't hurting anybody by being gay. So Christians can shove it. Bigots.
pinkpanther

Benton, AR

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Being gay or a homosexual CAN NOT be prevented no matter what anyone says or believes. I have studied this for a few years now, and taken classes because I too have family members that are gay. And it's not a choice. It's a disease. It's a certain gland in your body that is either to big or to small. For guys it's to small and for girls it's to big. And there's a lack of testosterone or estrogen.. It's science and has been proven. I am a Christian and I do not believe that homo sexuals should be punished or belittled bc of there condition. Would you want to be hated on bc you have a condition? God says treat others as you want to be treated. I'm not preaching or anything just telling you tht this "homo" crap is a stereotype not a choice!

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 3, 2013
pinkpanther wrote:
Being gay or a homosexual CAN NOT be prevented no matter what anyone says or believes. I have studied this for a few years now, and taken classes because I too have family members that are gay. And it's not a choice. It's a disease. It's a certain gland in your body that is either to big or to small. For guys it's to small and for girls it's to big. And there's a lack of testosterone or estrogen.. It's science and has been proven. I am a Christian and I do not believe that homo sexuals should be punished or belittled bc of there condition. Would you want to be hated on bc you have a condition? God says treat others as you want to be treated. I'm not preaching or anything just telling you tht this "homo" crap is a stereotype not a choice!
What's this disease called? Every disease has a name, that I'm aware of.

I know one dam thing! If I had a "disorder" that caused me to want to stick my dck.....yuck! I can't even finish that sht!! Anyhow...if a doctor can do a heart and lung transplant then I'd be requesting a correct size organ! And they already make testosterone and estrogen!!

Omg!! This is big!!!! While im here eating hamburger helper and ritz crackers, watching auction kings on my lunch break...and all at the same exact time and still I have single handedly found the cure for the qu.eer!!!!

“Ignorance is a choice..”

Since: Dec 12

Searcy

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Homosexuals cannot reproduce with one another, the planet is at 7 billion, and will double by the year 2030. If we don't stop living longer, and making loads of babies we will die from starvation. The planet can only sustain so many human beings. Thus, a way to stop overpopulation.

I believe it is natural, I believe God excepts all for who they are.

I also think it's none of your business. The idea that you think you can tell someone who to love is pure arrogance. GET OVER YOURSELF.

Why in the Hell do we get a say in someone elses life? We certainly shouldn't. Just mind your own business, and move along.
pinkpanther

Benton, AR

#6 Jan 3, 2013
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>What's this disease called? Every disease has a name, that I'm aware of.

I know one dam thing! If I had a "disorder" that caused me to want to stick my dck.....yuck! I can't even finish that sht!! Anyhow...if a doctor can do a heart and lung transplant then I'd be requesting a correct size organ! And they already make testosterone and estrogen!!

Omg!! This is big!!!! While im here eating hamburger helper and ritz crackers, watching auction kings on my lunch break...and all at the same exact time and still I have single handedly found the cure for the qu.eer!!!!
There's not a cure for it. It's a gland just like a said. It's either to big or to small. Depending on the sex.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Rodeo wrote:
Then why does God create homosexuals only to condemn them to hell? And don't spout that bullshit of they choose that lifestyle, take a biology or psychology class. I have gay family members and guess what? They aren't hurting anybody by being gay. So Christians can shove it. Bigots.
I guess the same reason he created the people that killed his son.

But I disagree about gays not hurting anyone. Check the aids rates on that yet? This is where them flamboyant fornicators are hurting people, if I'm not mistaken the aids epidemic started in the gay community here, but when they hooks up with a bi guy, then it changes over to the rest of the world! So yes, I think they are part of reason so many people are dying today
pinkpanther

Benton, AR

#8 Jan 3, 2013
positron wrote:
Homosexuals cannot reproduce with one another, the planet is at 7 billion, and will double by the year 2030. If we don't stop living longer, and making loads of babies we will die from starvation. The planet can only sustain so many human beings. Thus, a way to stop overpopulation.

I also think it's none of your business. The idea that you think you can tell someone who to love is pure arrogance. GET OVER YOURSELF.

Why in the Hell do we get a say in someone elses life? We certainly shouldn't. Just mind your own business, and move along.
I think your correct! I think no one has any personal right to tell anyone who or what to love. If loveing the same sex is what makes a person happy so be it. It's just life.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Location hidden

#9 Jan 3, 2013
It's called Mesothinksurahomo! There now it has a name!!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 3, 2013
pinkpanther wrote:
<quoted text>There's not a cure for it. It's a gland just like a said. It's either to big or to small. Depending on the sex.
It's hard to believe of all the glands they have medicine for, this elusive one can't be medicated!

Oh, previously you said it was a disease! I asked what was the name of it, I guess you over it. Anyhow, what is the name of this disease? You studied it for years you say, so surely you ran across the name. Every disease has a name, right?

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Location hidden

#11 Jan 3, 2013
positron wrote:
Hmm never thought about it like that, I agree it doesn't hurt me or my life if someone is gay. Never has never will, but now homosexuality could actually be helpful to the planet. Gay is the new green!
Rodeo

United States

#12 Jan 3, 2013
I wouldn't classify it as a disease. Yes, there are visible differences in a heterosexual and homosexual brain. This is what leads me to believe its biology, not choice. No, I don't think it's a gland because I have yet to read about oversized glands causing homosexuality. It's just a persons genetic makeup.

Homosexuality also occurs in other animals and we all know animals do not have the capacity of choice or free will.
Rodeo

United States

#13 Jan 3, 2013
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the same reason he created the people that killed his son.
But I disagree about gays not hurting anyone. Check the aids rates on that yet? This is where them flamboyant fornicators are hurting people, if I'm not mistaken the aids epidemic started in the gay community here, but when they hooks up with a bi guy, then it changes over to the rest of the world! So yes, I think they are part of reason so many people are dying today
Eh. I disagree. AIDS and other STDs are so rampant because of people not using protection and having several sexual partners. I heard from a study a few years back that on average, a person in this day and age has had at least eleven different partners before their mid-thirties. Yeah AIDS is bad in the gay community due to lack of protection, not malicious will. It's also bad in Africa because they believe sex with a virgin cures AIDS so rape and AIDS cases are high. A young African woman has a chance of being raped multiple times in her life whether she is a virgin.

Only idiots have unprotected sex these days. Well, except for married folks unless one is cheating.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#14 Jan 3, 2013
Rodeo wrote:
I wouldn't classify it as a disease. Yes, there are visible differences in a heterosexual and homosexual brain. This is what leads me to believe its biology, not choice. No, I don't think it's a gland because I have yet to read about oversized glands causing homosexuality. It's just a persons genetic makeup.

Homosexuality also occurs in other animals and we all know animals do not have the capacity of choice or free will.
They don't? Sooo the ones that bite people are forced to bite them? If I tell my dog to sit and he doesn't until I break out that treat, he's forced to do that?

How come a black bird ain't banging a pigeon? Them some thick btches in the bird world!! How come a bald eagle, the king of the sky just isn't flying around having his way with everything with wings?? Not like anything with wings can stop him!! He can just bang everything that his bald headed azz wants to without giving a sht about it! Lol.....but he's not...hmmm

“NSA”

Location hidden

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Rodeo wrote:
<quoted text>Eh. I disagree. AIDS and other STDs are so rampant because of people not using protection and having several sexual partners. I heard from a study a few years back that on average, a person in this day and age has had at least eleven different partners before their mid-thirties. Yeah AIDS is bad in the gay community due to lack of protection, not malicious will. It's also bad in Africa because they believe sex with a virgin cures AIDS so rape and AIDS cases are high. A young African woman has a chance of being raped multiple times in her life whether she is a virgin.

Only idiots have unprotected sex these days. Well, except for married folks unless one is cheating.
You overlooked something's, yes now they are. But where the epidemic stated here in the USA, was in the gay community. Wait!.....I disagree with my own self now!! On my earlier post... I blame it on them bi sexuals!! Had they not fcked a gay then a btch! It wouldn't be so big here prolly! Cause if it started here in the gay community, and their were no bi's involved. It would have stayed there for the most part!! Sure some would have happened over needles and blood transfusion. But far as blood transfusion I think only like 40 ever cases happened. And far as needle junkies, not that many when you compare to population. So the biggest contributor by far, is sex! And since we're not idiots and think banging a virgin will fix it, it more likely not gonna spread in that means, here. But I didn't know the African thought that about the virgins, although I have heard that as a belief in the asian community.
3 cents

United States

#17 Jan 3, 2013
Idk what to think of this really it's a complex subject and certainly can't be explained solely from a biological point. It's more psychological i think. For some it stems from childhood experiences and not getting the nurturing and attention from opposite sex parent in The psycho sexual stage.

For others it is personal choice. Look at prisoners. They choose to do this simply because of lack of the opposite sex in the presence.

Also for girls I think a lot it times it stems from curiosity and being a lesbian isn't nearly as shunned as being a male homosexual.

One thing we can't blame is society. We condition our kids to proper male and female roles. In every aspect of life home, school, church, etc... Girls are given dolls boys are given trucks, etc.. And adults in their lives encourage this daily.

Basically I think It's either choice or psych related.
Amy

United States

#18 Jan 3, 2013
Y'all can study all ya want & act like you smart but bein queer AINT natural & ya ain't born that way!!
swxxxt

Ellwood City, PA

#19 Jan 3, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
The Bible was edited

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 3, 2013
This is a Perfect example of how humans make excuses for their choices! It's a choice!! There may be issues or psych related stuff that leads to it but in the end it's a choice!

And @3 cents...we might not can blame society for promoting this in childhood but we can blame society for making it more acceptable as adults. Look at the homosexual bars, etc.... This only encourages this!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#23 Jan 3, 2013
SpIN_DIzZy wrote:
<quoted text>Lady GaGa says u born that way...aNd sHe kNoWs!!! ahhh hahaha oooooh...she knows!!
ahh hahahaaa
She is the biggest idiot in that industry.
Coming to an award show in an egg? Representing what?? Hatching her self?? Couldn't mean coming out her shell!! She was super eccentric b4 that! I hate her, I don't know why! But I hope she OD's like winehouse. There both idiots....ms they say I need to go to rehab...but I said no no no...well now you dead btch cause you said ..no no no!! Haha idiot!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2018 Election Sheriff's Race 21 min Davis 319
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 47 min DanDanTheYoYoMan 13,837
I still love you 1 hr Guest whooo 1
old rent one building 3 hr Searcy 2
Transgender 3 hr @Real Kelly 39
Johnny Reed (Sep '14) 4 hr rufus 17
Looking for married man to sleep with. (Jun '15) 5 hr DJT2017 51

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance