This is a girl from beebe I think
Abcx

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2012
What you need to know??
curious

Haslet, TX

#5 Sep 27, 2012
Is she seeing anyone at the moment I used to know her back in the day heard she was engaged to someone

Haslet, TX

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Yeah she's single as of today but I will give you fare warning, she's crazy bad crazy and a thief, anyone can find someone better than her just trust me
Abcx

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2012
You forgot the nasty trick part... Yep the trick has been around
wow

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2012
The original ? Was never answered
why

Haslet, TX

#9 Sep 30, 2012
I just want to know if she is seeing anyone
ABC 123

United States

#10 Oct 8, 2012
This is the most ridiculous shit I have read in a while!! I've known her for years and she is none of those things!!! Obviously you two talking shit have no clue who she really is!! Lord help me I loath ignorant rednecks, which apparently you people are!!! Pathetic!! That's all have a nice day!!
Curious

Greenwood, IN

#11 Oct 8, 2012
ABC 123 wrote:
This is the most ridiculous shit I have read in a while!! I've known her for years and she is none of those things!!! Obviously you two talking shit have no clue who she really is!! Lord help me I loath ignorant rednecks, which apparently you people are!!! Pathetic!! That's all have a nice day!!
Id have to agred this is bush1t! I grew up with Kasie same vraduating class and she is good people!
ABC 123

United States

#12 Oct 8, 2012
That's right!!!!!
whatup 24

United States

#14 Oct 8, 2012
ABC 123 wrote:
I agree with both of you!! She is a great person and whoever is saying this ish probably just got his feelings hurt somehow so he's acting out on the damn internet!! LOL :)
lol

United States

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Id have to agred this is bush1t! I grew up with Kasie same vraduating class and she is good people!

I am so glad u guys vraduated together u must be really smart way to go incase u didn't know it is graduated lol. I as well have known her for a long time and she is all those things they said she was don't try to make her out to be something she is not just to make her look good. I would almost bet that it is Kasie herself saying those wonderful things about her. She must have to tell herself everyday how great of a person she is to make up for all the f*cked up shit she has done to other people, it makes her feel better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dedicated To My Friend Super _ Chick 20 min Tommy 8
White County Sheriff 1 hr guest 38
Cale Hopkins Searcy Towing 1 hr guest 6
Lawyer Greg Niblock (Apr '11) 1 hr James 106
The Only Limits In Life Are The Ones You Allow 2 hr @Kelly 10
C brooks 2 hr guest 4
Mayor of searcy (Nov '14) 6 hr Comment 14

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance