Best Crimnal Law Lawyer In Searcy

Best Crimnal Law Lawyer In Searcy

Posted in the Searcy Forum

Bud

Hudson, WI

#1 May 25, 2012
I was needing to get a lawyer. I thought about using Simpson, Simpson, & Collier. Does anyone have any info on them? Also anymore suggestions would be appreciated.
federal agent

Little Rock, AR

#2 May 25, 2012
Bud wrote:
I was needing to get a lawyer. I thought about using Simpson, Simpson, & Collier. Does anyone have any info on them? Also anymore suggestions would be appreciated.

Good call, go with Clay
tg_rt

Searcy, AR

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Is Clay Simpson the best around here? Who are some other good ones that can actually get stuff done. I've heard a lot of stories of lawyers around here getting your hopes up and then not delivering any results.
not sure

Benton, AR

#4 Jul 26, 2012
Paul petty from what I've heard is a miracle worker of sorts not sure what all he does but heard he was the best in white co
old guy

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2012
I know clay and jimmy personally they are good attorneys. I've heard good things about Paul petty also. Justin mercer is a good attorney also.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 27, 2012
What kind of crime?
Nurse Goodbody

Vilonia, AR

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Practicing medicine with a license.
Nurse Goodbody

Vilonia, AR

#8 Jul 27, 2012
*without

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 27, 2012
If ur the accused, I suggest out of state lawyer.
Amy

Searcy, AR

#10 Jul 27, 2012
All an attorney does is pay people off for ya. You can make anything go away for the right amount of money.

Haslet, TX

#11 Jul 27, 2012
I wouldn't recommend Jimmy Simpson just based on how he handled a child custody case for friends of mine. Took about $7000 dollars and they were worse off than when they started. If it is criminal and your freedom is at stake, I'd go with an attorney from out of the county.
Cousin Vinny

Quitman, AR

#12 Jul 27, 2012
Keep your mouth shut, keep your nose clean and don't fck up, then you will never need a lawyer.
Big Daddy

Cabot, AR

#13 Jul 27, 2012
Penny Choate is a fighting attorney. I think she will give you her best. I have seen her in action in court. She leaves no stones unturned!!
From Experience

Haslet, TX

#14 Jul 27, 2012
Paul CAN be a good attorney If he wants to be, its hit or miss. Jimmy Simpson sucks but Clay is the best around. He genuially cares and works hard for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things from the past 3 min Rufus 1
Kelly to Personal Message the Super Chick 48 min Super_Chick_ 7
Freshman Rapist at HU 48 min Rufus 20
Saw a woman get whacked by a car in front of wa... 50 min Rufus 4
The church of Christ say (Dec '14) 1 hr Th Muscle inTown 106
Draft Dodger awards Medal of Honor 2 hr Team Kelly 9
Sierra Smallwood 9 hr iKNOW 8

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance