Where is the best bakery in Searcy AR or surrounding area?

Posted in the Searcy Forum

artist

AOL

#1 Dec 13, 2011
Who has the best(awesome) made to order or ready for pick up birthday cakes in the area. Buttercream icing with white cake--notice that there are not alot of bakery shops in the area. Will I have to go to Little Rock AR?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 15, 2011
Artist Give Kelvin a Call out at River Oaks he makes it all from scratch and his cakes are awesome!!
Trout Killer

Cabot, AR

#3 Dec 27, 2011
The BEST cakes in central Arkansas can only be found at Cakes by Sam www.cakesbysam.com in Jacksonville. Their cakes have never let me down. They always taste as good as they look.
wow

Lonoke, AR

#4 Dec 27, 2011
Harps has good cakes
2bsure

Cabot, AR

#5 Dec 27, 2011
Checking it all out wrote:
Artist Give Kelvin a Call out at River Oaks he makes it all from scratch and his cakes are awesome!!
Self promotion? lol!

Since: Aug 11

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Dec 27, 2011
Look up cats buttercream she's from Benton but her parents live here she will deliver for a small fee . They are very good cakes I've got some from her and people have since ordered from her after eating them .

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 28, 2011
2bsure wrote:
<quoted text>
Self promotion? lol!
I know who this is!! lol How are you? Hope all is going well. To answer your question, yes a little self promotion lol don't hurt huh?

Since: Dec 11

Cabot, AR

#8 Dec 28, 2011
There is no way you can compare any store bought cake from (ie..Harps, Kroger, Wal-Mart, Community Bakery) to Cakes by Sam. None of the others can even come close to the quality of design and taste! CBS is the ONLY bakery in Arkansas to be chose by People Magazine as "The Best Cake in the state." I've had a lot of cakes from the others and there is a huge difference!
Ninnyof4boys

Searcy, AR

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Tootsweets Cupcakery is based in Searcy. Everything is fresh NEVER frozen. Homemade buttercream, whipped topping and fondant, NEVER mass-produced or full of chemicals. Check out their website at www.mytootsweets.com They did a 3D YODA cake that the groom refused to let anyone cut because it was so awesome.
dish

Jacksonville, AR

#10 Oct 24, 2012
artist wrote:
Who has the best(awesome) made to order or ready for pick up birthday cakes in the area. Buttercream icing with white cake--notice that there are not alot of bakery shops in the area. Will I have to go to Little Rock AR?
Went to a wedding recently, cakes were made at harps! I have to say they were the best!! Thinking of ordering a chocolate one for next gathering. Delicious!
hmmm

Searcy, AR

#11 Oct 24, 2012
for my money i do not trust anyone but Mickey's in Little Rock, so worth the drive

Cakes by sam does god work too, and I use them in a pinch but My family has been using Mickey's for over twenty years and they have always been awesome. Especially thier white cake with raspberry fill and buttercream.
Sooner in need of help

Dallas, TX

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Tootsweet Cupcakery These ladies are cake saver's!!!! Had an accident with my grooms cake traveling from Oklahoma and these ladies are very helpful and concerning about my preferences on what I needed done.
no

Cabot, AR

#13 Mar 15, 2013
Sassy sweets been getting my sons cakes there for his bday they are always great.
Citizen

Searcy, AR

#14 Mar 15, 2013
Sassy Sweets hands down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jarvis?? 6 min mossy seaman 2
Wal-Mart DC not giving raises anymore 10 min mossy seaman 3
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 55 min Jennifer Renee 9,662
Are Superchick and her Stalkers one in the same? 1 hr Universal Rundell 1
alayna hodges (May '11) 1 hr seen her 25
A little fun 1 hr _Juneau_ 5
Sarah Simon (Jun '14) 1 hr yep 2
Searcy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?