Anthony Halloway
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rebel Girl

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 12, 2011
Anyone no where he is?!
kountry girl

Frisco, TX

#2 Nov 12, 2011
Rebel Girl wrote:
Anyone no where he is?!
he was n town the other day but he is a old woman lover!! If u don't have gray hair n kids his age don't bother lmao!!!
xoxoxo

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2011
Rebel Girl wrote:
Anyone no where he is?!
He moved to flordia wit his cousen justin
Rebel girl

Frisco, TX

#4 Nov 12, 2011
Idk if y'all r guys or girls but. He is one lying ass worthless pos...I dated him on n off for two years n he never once said the truth and he stole my phone.
fartknocker

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2011
Yeah he sucks at life. So does his cousin. Total pos in my book.
Xoxo

United States

#6 Nov 13, 2011
fartknocker wrote:
Yeah he sucks at life. So does his cousin. Total pos in my book.

I agree 10000000%
fartknocker

United States

#8 Nov 18, 2011
Well uh congrats and good luck with that and all.
Lake

Frisco, TX

#9 Nov 18, 2011
He can't have kids smart one. Me n him tried for a year on n off then I got pregnant by someone else. So u ain't gotta lie to b cool.
xoxoxo

United States

#10 Nov 19, 2011
Sexi southern girl wrote:
For your info xoxo he is not in florida with his cousin justin where did you get your info. He is sitting right next to me here on bald knob. We are expecting our first baby next year. So check your facts!!!!
ummm he is my cousin so check urself.
cfred

Searcy, AR

#11 Nov 20, 2011
If dats da dude I know I'd love to beat his ass
yea

Frisco, TX

#12 Nov 20, 2011
I kno him me and him were friends awhile bak... And to the person tht said he cldnt have kids just becuz y'all wasn't able to doesn't mean shit... I'm preg rite now and the father is sum1 who was tld they cld never have kids god works in great ways
sexisouthern girl

Dallas, TX

#13 Nov 20, 2011
Ummm ya smart pants he can nd is expecting a kid. Maybe you both were not compatible! Its funny you say he is in florida because he is right here with me in bk. Cfred why yu want to beat him for?
Lake

Dallas, TX

#14 Nov 21, 2011
cfred wrote:
If dats da dude I know I'd love to beat his ass
Please let me watch while u do it! He knocked me up now im 6 months pregnant with a bastard kid bc their daddy is a low life pos. That b#$%& stole my phone then blammed it on his gma!
mandi

Dallas, TX

#15 Nov 21, 2011
Lake wrote:
<quoted text>
Please let me watch while u do it! He knocked me up now im 6 months pregnant with a bastard kid bc their daddy is a low life pos. That b#$%& stole my phone then blammed it on his gma!
haha that is some funny stuff, u said you tried to get pregnant by him and got knocked up by someone else but now you are six months preg with his kid haha so I guess anthony is not the only lier. I known nd dated him for ma.y years he is nothing but a lier a cheater and a theif he will use people. He is the biggest pos ever!
Lake

Frisco, TX

#16 Nov 21, 2011
It is his kid. I slept with him for 2 months not a year! So there for that's someone else! I don't want him to b apart of my chulds life! I would love to see him be beat and have to suffer!!! Ask him where my lg vue is that he stole since your with him!
fartknocker

United States

#17 Nov 21, 2011
Lake go read your previous post. YOU said you and him tried to have a baby on and off for a YEAR. Since when is two months a year. Then you said you got pregnant by someone else. Wanna add some more to that or what?
mandi

Dallas, TX

#18 Nov 21, 2011
Lake wrote:
It is his kid. I slept with him for 2 months not a year! So there for that's someone else! I don't want him to b apart of my chulds life! I would love to see him be beat and have to suffer!!! Ask him where my lg vue is that he stole since your with him!
get a life and stop lying
mandi

Dallas, TX

#19 Nov 21, 2011
fartknocker wrote:
Lake go read your previous post. YOU said you and him tried to have a baby on and off for a YEAR. Since when is two months a year. Then you said you got pregnant by someone else. Wanna add some more to that or what?
Haha you tell her, sounds like to me she is just a jealous hoe trying to ruin someone happiness. Maybe you should ask your real child father where your phone is that is if you are pregnant and if you know who the dad is lol wow some people do anything for attention
Country

Dallas, TX

#20 Nov 28, 2011
Who is this person iz he a hoe i mean how many baby moma do he got
"@$)@""

Dallas, TX

#21 Nov 28, 2011
Country wrote:
Who is this person iz he a hoe i mean how many baby moma do he got
He don't have any them girls r crazy. And he is not even n Arkansas...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My dog eats his own crap 2 hr Poontain 1
Popping cherries 2 hr Frankster 1
Corn in my poo 2 hr Hoboharry 1
I can lick my eyelids 2 hr Lucky 1
Mayor Randall Homsley 4 hr Higginson Harrass... 1
Amanda Voss 4 hr Hawkins 2
Sports/Activities for children 6 hr user 11

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages