JBM

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Any logical information about working in the union? Is it worth it? Got an opportunity to get my welding, pipe fitting, and plumbing license thru there program.
bumpy shaft

Searcy, AR

#2 Feb 4, 2013
*their
:::-:::

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Which union if you don't mind me asking.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Unions are a Double Edged Sword.
If you boss hate you...Union Save you job.
If you a lazy piece of sht...Union say I save you job.
As long Dues are collected...Union save The Devil's job!
:::-:::

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2013
JBM wrote:
Any logical information about working in the union? Is it worth it? Got an opportunity to get my welding, pipe fitting, and plumbing license thru there program.
It's worth it. Union jobs pay significantly better than non- union. You'll hear shit from anti union people saying that extra money is ate up by union dues but ill gladly pay my $30 a month for fair wages, benefits, safety, and security. Good luck and I hope you go union.

“once was blind”

Since: Jul 10

now I see

#6 Feb 4, 2013
b_rady_ wrote:
Insight enzyte says...O hell no, to the photo. Lmao that's a dazzling smile you got there. But you might want to reconsider, ol' Bob Brady wasn't just known for his blended family
JBM

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2013
[QUOTE who=":::-:::"]<qu oted text>
It's worth it. Union jobs pay significantly better than non- union. You'll hear shit from anti union people saying that extra money is ate up by union dues but ill gladly pay my $30 a month for fair wages, benefits, safety, and security. Good luck and I hope you go union.[/QUOTE] thanks and its local union155

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Then company gets fed up with union shit closes doors and moves usually out of country.. Worker cries no jobs can't figure out why.. Go union!!
Citizen

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Feb 5, 2013
I have read about the union in Arkansas there was several battles fought.. Go home Yankees!!
buy MADE IN THE USA

Searcy, AR

#10 Feb 5, 2013
You not pass basic pronunciation Awh my bad sorry bout that , cant everybody be a pround card carrying member of a organized trade union, and then understand at least half their local's constitution and by-laws. buy American, build here in America by Americans.
b_rady_ wrote:

“NSA”

Location hidden

#11 Feb 5, 2013
The union has its good with its bad. But it is a bully. If your a small business in a big union state they will either make you go union or put you out of business. Any of their union buddies that do business with you will stop, if the gas stations are union you won't be able to buy gas, in the dumpster company is union, you won't even be able to get you trash picked up. They will make you close your doors or go union. Which isn't right, but they do pay better and have good workers rights and stuff. But they also make non union business close doors or move over seas if they won't go union. And them causing that lack of jobs is bad!
dogg

United States

#12 Feb 5, 2013
I'm a union member, I live here and pay taxes here. I work hard to support my family. I AM NOT THE PROBLEM and I AM NOT THE ENEMY. If your jealous of my benefits fight for own and not against mine. The rich created this problem. They are pitting middle class people against each other. Fight back, join a union.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 5, 2013
I've seen the union treat no union companies like sht! They would do everything they could out of business. You want good benefits and pay. Work for the state of fed. I do, great everything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Couples Talk? 18 min Kelly Explicitly 49
Kelly Explicitly 35 min Kelly Explicitly 6
Sewco FOIA 1 hr bk guest 16
News Beebe alderman: Did vote 2 times 11 hr Guest 29
where to buy sweet watermelons 13 hr renee4 4
Being LGBT is a sin...repent now 15 hr whatevr!!!! 22
Radio shack 15 hr balls 15

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance