Troopers on 67
Just Great!!

Searcy, AR

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Just got a ticket for going 87. Every since all u goof balls on here started crying and whining about troopers cheating and bla bla bla those JA's have been killing us drivers on 67 every morning going to work trying to make a dang living in this poor economy. Think about u idiots. When they r off cheating that means they are off this road. They can't do both! U all are full of it if u think those Troopers don't read this crap. Now we will pay for it out here on the road! That cost me $150 this morning! Thank u all.... A-$$ holes!
felt the pain

Searcy, AR

#2 Feb 1, 2013
I got one too!!
Tee

Pangburn, AR

#3 Feb 1, 2013
I got a ticket last year for expired tags. I just forgot. Was I guilty? Yes. Did I deserve a fine? Yes. Did I deserve a $150 fine for forgetting to pay $35 taxes on my car? No! The fines are way out of line.

Now, your ticket. Did you deserve it? Speed limit is 70mph and you were doing 87. Honestly, did you deserve it? YES! You really have no business going that speed. I have a classic corvette and do I speed in it? Yes but I am adult enough not to whine like a child when I get caught doing such. I do hope the fine isnt too bad but of course it will be. You can use the excuse of being the poor working stiff trying to get to work in the poor economy all you want but maybe you need to think about starting off a little earlier so that you dont have to speed so much. Sounds logical to me. Cant blame the troopers too much when you get spanked for speeding and endangering others because you didnt think to leave early enough to get there on time.
lets go

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Speed limit is 70 not 87. So deal with with. Glad they are doing there job!!!
wow

Searcy, AR

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Just got a window tint ticket on 67.
U got to b kidding. Showed my tits and everything! Yea y'all got em pissed now!
follower

Searcy, AR

#6 Feb 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="Just Great!!"]Just got a ticket for going 87. Every since all u goof balls on here started crying and whining about troopers cheating and bla bla bla those JA's have been killing us drivers on 67 every morning going to work trying to make a dang living in this poor economy. Think about u idiots. When they r off cheating that means they are off this road. They can't do both! U all are full of it if u think those Troopers don't read this crap. Now we will pay for it out here on the road! That cost me $150 this morning! Thank u all.... A-$$ holes![/QUOTE]

So my plan worked!!! HAHAHA LOL
Dr Evil

Searcy, AR

#7 Feb 1, 2013
wow wrote:
Just got a window tint ticket on 67.
U got to b kidding. Showed my tits and everything! Yea y'all got em pissed now!
Sounds like you need some work done to your tits. pointing up is good! never looks good when they point to the ground!..lol
Tee

Pangburn, AR

#8 Feb 1, 2013
follower wrote:
<quoted text>
So my plan worked!!! HAHAHA LOL
Shhhhhh! Dont clue him in to the conspiracy.:)
Tee

Pangburn, AR

#9 Feb 1, 2013
In all seriousness (from me? yeah right) I have run into alot of pure jerks in uniform (no matter how much cleveage I let show, they do come in handy dont they?) that do seem to just enjoy their job too much and flex that badge when they can. Not saying that I havent deserved a lot of the tickets I have gotten the past. In fact I did deserve most but I have gotten several that I shouldnt. In Texas they would pull you over for no seatbelt even if you had it on and then claim you put it on when you saw them. Ticket time and you are just screwed. One of the problems is that their word is always trusted over yours. I think that is BS. They are people just like anyone else and when you take their word over the citizens you open the door to coruption and abuse of power. If there is no "solid" proof of a violation there should be no punishment.
ex law

Searcy, AR

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Tee wrote:
In all seriousness (from me? yeah right) I have run into alot of pure jerks in uniform (no matter how much cleveage I let show, they do come in handy dont they?) that do seem to just enjoy their job too much and flex that badge when they can. Not saying that I havent deserved a lot of the tickets I have gotten the past. In fact I did deserve most but I have gotten several that I shouldnt. In Texas they would pull you over for no seatbelt even if you had it on and then claim you put it on when you saw them. Ticket time and you are just screwed. One of the problems is that their word is always trusted over yours. I think that is BS. They are people just like anyone else and when you take their word over the citizens you open the door to coruption and abuse of power. If there is no "solid" proof of a violation there should be no punishment.
GO PRO and if it happens again get a good lawer!
:)

United States

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Tee wrote:
LoL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searcy girls softball 1 hr Guest 8
Auto Detailers 2 hr @Real Kelly 8
Finger blasted a mom of 3 kids 7 hr Dogmeat 9
Michelle lee 10 hr @Real Kelly 3
michell johnson 13 hr quest 1
fish fry 16 hr That one guy 6
Public Defender 22 hr A Hole 7

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance