Kelly LaFooka
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Batesville, AR

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Is pretty witty and just plain pretty ; )

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Judging by her pic I would have to agree

Batesville, AR

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Imsoevil wrote:
Judging by her pic I would have to agree
Why yes, and by her stories.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 8, 2012
She posts a different pic periodically claiming to be different people. Just look at her Facebook 10 different people she claims to be. I think she's a big black girl.

Batesville, AR

#5 Nov 8, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
She posts a different pic periodically claiming to be different people. Just look at her Facebook 10 different people she claims to be. I think she's a big black girl.
perhaps a pretty and witty black girl.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#6 Nov 8, 2012
No, it's doubtful.
thatonedude

Tucker, GA

#7 Nov 8, 2012
They say them crazy bitches got the best snatch but she's prolly the type that u wake up to find that she's been awake all night just staren at ya! Sorta like fatal attraction! RUN!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Oh god!! Y'all really trying to figure this out still! I've known for months!! Haha
thatonedude

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 8, 2012
gotta_in it wrote:
Oh god!! Y'all really trying to figure this out still! I've known for months!! Haha
known what? That Kelly is crazy? Well aren't you observant! U dnt miss much huh?

Location hidden

#10 Nov 8, 2012
thatonedude wrote:
<quoted text>known what? That Kelly is crazy? Well aren't you observant! U dnt miss much huh?
Stfu!! I meant who she is you fckn idiot! Keep up!
thatonedude

Tucker, GA

#11 Nov 8, 2012
gotta_in it wrote:
<quoted text>Stfu!! I meant who she is you fckn idiot! Keep up!
lmao! U dnt take compliments very well do ya? Damn it!

Location hidden

#12 Nov 8, 2012
thatonedude wrote:
<quoted text>lmao! U dnt take compliments very well do ya? Damn it!
Compliments are fine just don't care for passive pvssies:)

“NSA”

Location hidden

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Your puss is a more heads on approach huh?? Lol

Batesville, AR

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Y'all are jealous!

Location hidden

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
Y'all are jealous!
Jealous of what?

Location hidden

#16 Nov 8, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
Your puss is a more heads on approach huh?? Lol
Exactly

Batesville, AR

#17 Nov 8, 2012
She creates stories that take me somewhere, and that takes courage and talent. Your trash talk requires neither. It is easy to criticize others to make yourself feel bigger, but what do any of you create?

Location hidden

#18 Nov 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
She creates stories that take me somewhere, and that takes courage and talent. Your trash talk requires neither. It is easy to criticize others to make yourself feel bigger, but what do any of you create?
Have I said one bad thing bout Kelly on this thread?? Nope!! I like her and her babble!! Get ur sht straight before u come at me! I post here for fun not to create anything or be anybody!! I gotta thing called a life where I do stuff that matters! Keep lickin her azz though it looks real good on ya:)

Batesville, AR

#19 Nov 8, 2012
gotta_in it wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I said one bad thing bout Kelly on this thread?? Nope!! I like her and her babble!! Get ur sht straight before u come at me! I post here for fun not to create anything or be anybody!! I gotta thing called a life where I do stuff that matters! Keep lickin her azz though it looks real good on ya:)
I stand corrected. My comment was directed at everyone who had commented on this thread, but that was an error in my judgement. For that I apologize to you, gotta_in it.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I stand corrected. My comment was directed at everyone who had commented on this thread, but that was an error in my judgement. For that I apologize to you, gotta_in it.
Don't let it happen again and for god sakes pick a name! Ugh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doofus Derrick skeer 12 min Doofus Derrick 1
david castera 1 hr fnord 5
Gono 4 hr guest 5
Cale 4 hr guest 1
Itís out of the bag now guys! 4 hr Bromance 1
ben s reed 5 hr bh 1
Lets Play One Word (Oct '12) 6 hr guest 1,265

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance