Chatman?
Yea

United States

#5 Mar 12, 2012
Corn?
Anonymous

Frisco, TX

#6 Mar 13, 2012
Think they're asking for a-man-da hug-n-kiss!
lmfao

Damascus, AR

#7 Mar 13, 2012
Clark?
PIMPIN A1

United States

#8 Mar 14, 2012
OilfieldQT wrote:
Think they're asking for a-man-da hug-n-kiss!
LMFAO
PIMPIN A1

United States

#9 Mar 14, 2012
Ok girly girl.......this is amanda cole if thats the amanda c u talkin bout. So if so let me know whats up 4 sho
in lieu

Judsonia, AR

#10 Mar 14, 2012
This the girl that's kinda guy-like???
in lieu

Judsonia, AR

#11 Mar 14, 2012
But likes both???

Since: Apr 12

Haslet, TX

#13 Apr 18, 2012
"guy-like" thanks in lieu! lmao now back to girly girl what it do
::

Searcy, AR

#15 Apr 18, 2012
So she likes both guys & girls?
knowher

Cabot, AR

#16 Apr 18, 2012
She doesn't know what she likes
PIMPIN A1

Haslet, TX

#17 Apr 22, 2012
Ok "knowher" yeah I got my end covered now u take care of u and ur own! GOD gave me 2 beautiful wonderful Lil girls my 2 amazin men. Then he also took them 2 men from me and there daughters! so n my mind and how I feel is the lord knew I needed and wanted my 2 babys, madi and kenn kenn, wouldn't trade em for nothin n this world, my girls and I r 1 heck of a team! Now as for what I do now, tomorrow, and every day I'm on this earth is up to me!! So regardless how well u think u know me u actually don't know s^*t it u would keep u comments to ur self!!! THANK U!! "know her"
Oh yeah and I love this hidin behind screen names and bs!! Jus sayin......
howsad

Cabot, AR

#18 Apr 22, 2012
PIMPIN A1 wrote:
Ok "knowher" yeah I got my end covered now u take care of u and ur own! GOD gave me 2 beautiful wonderful Lil girls my 2 amazin men. Then he also took them 2 men from me and there daughters! so n my mind and how I feel is the lord knew I needed and wanted my 2 babys, madi and kenn kenn, wouldn't trade em for nothin n this world, my girls and I r 1 heck of a team! Now as for what I do now, tomorrow, and every day I'm on this earth is up to me!! So regardless how well u think u know me u actually don't know s^*t it u would keep u comments to ur self!!! THANK U!! "know her"
Oh yeah and I love this hidin behind screen names and bs!! Jus sayin......
come on cole. The lord doesnt like gays. So why u believe that is part of the twisted stuff meth does to folks.
PIMPIN A1

Cabot, AR

#19 Apr 22, 2012
ok "howsad" look at ur damn screen name and think bout it! cause u got it jus right wit ur name when u called ur self "howsad"! cause it is pretty sad that ya get on line try and talk trash bout someone or people or whatever it is yall do on this great topix website but my favorite part is how yall all hidin behind the fake ass screen names when yall get through!! hey and promise ya i sure aint perfect but yall both as low as they come! real talk! ALREADY!!
Kcee

United States

#20 May 20, 2012
Any one know Amanda chapman??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
petunias 10 min guest 9
Rhino 10 min guest 8
Men with mama hips 1 hr Born Winner 6
Abby Floyd 2 hr delmar 10
Religious Facebookers 2 hr delmar 31
how do i know if im the mom? (Jun '15) 2 hr delmar 11
Bristal Garner 4 hr guest 4

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance