katie thomas
teddyann

Searcy, AR

#1 Jun 1, 2011
She's awesome dontcha think
this guy

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 1, 2011
Hardly...why is your name teddyann? Thats wierd...put somethin cool or somethin gosh nanna
honest abe

United States

#3 Jun 2, 2011
If you like them easy I guess
crazyyyy bitchhhh

Denver, CO

#4 Jun 2, 2011
Hahaha
teddyann

Searcy, AR

#5 Jun 2, 2011
That's mean. Dont talk crap unless u go say it to her face
tandy

United States

#6 Jun 2, 2011
Seriously?!? What's y'all prob? Katie is awesome!! Great mother, beautiful inside and out. Rockin body! And she's single!!! She don't need no dumb Ass man to take care of her. She INDEPENDENT. And been thru enuf loosing her mom without the BS Topix adds. Find someone else to slander. I bet she glad she moving to get away from Searcy trash!
crazyyyy bitchhhh

Denver, CO

#7 Jun 2, 2011
Then why did u put her name up? People are guna talk shit if they didn't like her. You should have known that.
teddyann

Searcy, AR

#8 Jun 2, 2011
We ain't talking bout no mother dumb one she's in 10th grade
themanhimself

United States

#9 Jun 2, 2011
The katie thomas were talkin bout has definitely not had a kid...so yea you made yourself look dumb when you was tryin to act cool
onenonly

Searcy, AR

#11 Jun 17, 2011
she aint got no dmn kid and yah if you wanna talk say it her face i think shes pretty freakin awesome the only thing easy is ya mutha so dueces
Some1 who knows

United States

#12 Jun 17, 2011
There are obviously 2 Katie Thomas's the older one i know for a fact is one of the most caring and genuine people you will ever meet.
therealdealz

United States

#14 Aug 11, 2011
say it to my face. please
For real

Jersey City, NJ

#15 Sep 5, 2011
The one I know lives in Montcalm now and works at walmart. She's the biggest slut ive ever met. HONESTLY. I'm surprised she even knows how to put her pants on in the mornings. Her whole family is trash. Leave her alone. Ul catch something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to them?? 6 min Right again 28
Panhandlers at Walmart 1 hr LifeOfTheParty 6
Who are some of the best athletes to come throu... (Sep '13) 1 hr guest 87
Man with Big Head 5 foot 7! 3 hr Inappropriate tho... 9
New building beside Big Red 10 hr dr pol 11
most annoying person 11 hr Kelly@Nuts2You 11
Wilbur D. Mills Treatment Center, Searcy (Apr '09) Mon Kelly@Nuts2You 23

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance