its bs

Dallas, TX

#23 Oct 27, 2011
It doesn't matter, white or black, shooter or planner, whoever was involved needs to be hanged. Cowards.
stfu

Searcy, AR

#24 Oct 27, 2011
My boo didn't do nething u dumbasses
uwish

Searcy, AR

#25 Oct 27, 2011
[QUOTE who="hes mine. "]Damn girls. All y'all fall back. He's mine! Wtf are you on?[/QUOTE]lmao
urpathetic

Searcy, AR

#26 Oct 27, 2011
Yes curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharod shockley, the fogget bith with the red crown vic, now its blue though
stop hating on sherrod u idiot
Seriously?!?

Dallas, TX

#27 Oct 27, 2011
Every single one of you that are putting these names put here are fucking dumbasses!!!! You are aware that they could get away with this now that you are talking about it on topix putting there name out there on blast!! Y'all need to grow up. You are the ones that are pissing everybody off because every single bit of information y'all hear y'all are going around telling other people! And most likely you are changing the story just a little bit!! Please stop putting names on this website. It isn't making anything easier it's just giving them a better chance to get away with it!!!!!

United States

#28 Oct 27, 2011
MLK WOULD BE PROUD OF Y'ALL WHAT HIS PEOPLE HAVE BECAME I DONT BELIEVE THIS WAS THE DREAM HE HAD ITS NOT THE COLOR ITS THE CULTURE
wise

United States

#29 Oct 27, 2011
Robbery was planned....but not murder.....looks like June bug couldn't handle him so chose the trigger
urpathetic

Searcy, AR

#30 Oct 27, 2011
wise wrote:
Robbery was planned....but not murder.....looks like June bug couldn't handle him so chose the trigger
don't point fingers,were u there
?

Sherwood, AR

#31 Oct 27, 2011
wise wrote:
it doesn't matter a friend shldve never planned to hve him robbed over pills anyways!!! Seriously! And how u know he pulled the trigger you DON'T ur goin by what Ross says? Yeah he pretty trust worthy after plotting against his best friend
?

Sherwood, AR

#32 Oct 27, 2011
guest wrote:
MLK WOULD BE PROUD OF Y'ALL WHAT HIS PEOPLE HAVE BECAME I DONT BELIEVE THIS WAS THE DREAM HE HAD ITS NOT THE COLOR ITS THE CULTURE
well u sob a white man planned it out so stfu!!! Culture so Ross was raised in a bad house or in a bad environment NO he was not!!! So dnt say culture at all so stfu
Prayers

United States

#33 Oct 27, 2011
Well obviously none of you have read or listened to the news. It clearly stated there are three other suspects Ross is in custody on a 500,000 dollar bond but he was only charged with aggravated robbery and assault, and it clearly states that Ross is not the shooter. If they were involved than the police will find out but topics is not the place to start something like this. I'm sure the victims family would love to see justice and in time they will. Everybody just needs to stop spreading "what they heard", it may and may not be true. If they didn't have anything to do with this all this hear say. An ruin somebody's life. And I personally know that those young adults have a whole life to loose and I know Sherrod has kids to think about. If they are guilty they will get caught but we all need to watch what we say right now. Just think if the young man who got killed was your family member or friend, of course you want justice but you would also want the right person of whom actually did the shooting and everybody who was involved. I am sorry so this happened to an innocent young man and I send my prayers to his family and most importantly his son. Now his baby has to grow up without a parent over something that didn't have to happen. Please people wake up, it's not worth taking somebodys life over. There should only be one person who should have the say so of taking somebody's life and thats GOD.
cody

Dallas, TX

#34 Oct 27, 2011
its bs wrote:
It doesn't matter, white or black, shooter or planner, whoever was involved needs to be hanged. Cowards.
I like your style!
SMH

Searcy, AR

#35 Oct 27, 2011
pathetic females
gogetta

Jacksonville, AR

#36 Oct 27, 2011
SMH wrote:
pathetic females
LOL and u right in wit em
lol

Dallas, TX

#37 Oct 27, 2011
What's funny is half the town knows what really happened but all the lil want to be thugs don't have enough balls to say any thing.... Which honestly is pathetic... I wish that someone would grow up and get some balls... Everyone is saying that they were friends with Zach but no one will step up to the plate and help with finding the truth... Honestly I don't see how any one can sleep at night know a lil boy doesn't have his daddy anymore and they know something but won't tell... That is a low life coward.... It will come out in the end.. Bet it will
gogetta

United States

#38 Oct 27, 2011
lol wrote:
What's funny is half the town knows what really happened but all the lil want to be thugs don't have enough balls to say any thing.... Which honestly is pathetic... I wish that someone would grow up and get some balls... Everyone is saying that they were friends with Zach but no one will step up to the plate and help with finding the truth... Honestly I don't see how any one can sleep at night know a lil boy doesn't have his daddy anymore and they know something but won't tell... That is a low life coward.... It will come out in the end.. Bet it will
please correct yourself bcause there is NOTHING funny about any of this!!!!!
lol

Dallas, TX

#39 Oct 27, 2011
Anyone who read that would have known what was meant by what I said...and no it's not funny it is stupid an pathetic...

Searcy, AR

#40 Oct 27, 2011
seriosly JUNE BUG , what the heck kind of name is that , must be part of that wanna be gangster crap
giggitty

Frisco, TX

#41 Oct 27, 2011
guest wrote:
seriosly JUNE BUG , what the heck kind of name is that , must be part of that wanna be gangster crap
He's name is Maurice Alexander
?

Sherwood, AR

#43 Oct 27, 2011
lol wrote:
no one knows what really happened so wtf u talkin bout half the town goin by hear say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Every restaurant gets booze except for Mexicans 1 min FVEY 6
I've been Ghosted 37 min Give me brain kel 3
It's been 10 years... 3 hr Guest 9
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 3 hr Vagabond 14,172
Who drives the blue Nissan 370z with blue wheels 3 hr Jess 5
Life is good today 7 hr Team Kelly 18
jordan williams 9 hr Ajax101 5

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance