Craigslist ad leads to prostitution a...

Craigslist ad leads to prostitution arrests in White County

There are 20 comments on the FOX16.com story from Apr 12, 2010, titled Craigslist ad leads to prostitution arrests in White County. In it, FOX16.com reports that:

Arrested for trading sex for drugs White County Sheriff's Deputies warn people not to even think about soliciting prostitution online or trying to sell sex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX16.com.

Allow me

Searcy, AR

#1 Apr 14, 2010
Good job
Cletts

Mena, AR

#2 Apr 14, 2010
Good job stopping prostetutes by shereff.
We dont want them here. Not going to pay them.
COP citizen on patrol

Alto, NM

#3 Apr 15, 2010
Mission accomplished! Searcy has gotten rid of whiskey and wild-wild women. Now let's go after cigarettes.
Allow me

Searcy, AR

#4 Apr 15, 2010
Cop you are an idiot. You infact prob did go through that stupid COP class that was put on here while back. We don't need alcohol being sold in our county we don't need child molesters and we sure don't need disease ridden women running rampid.
Keystone

Searcy, AR

#5 Apr 15, 2010
COP citizen on patrol wrote:
Mission accomplished! Searcy has gotten rid of whiskey and wild-wild women. Now let's go after cigarettes.
Then they can rid the town of gum.
Village Idiot

Alto, NM

#6 Apr 16, 2010
I believe the word is rampant. I've never heard of a STD jumping on an innocent person from a disease ridden woman. If you dont need alcohol in White County, better put up a big fence. Don't personaly know any child molesters, if you do, shoot them. No, I didn't attend the COP class, but I did see the movie. Try to take my gum and this ex-smoker will get his gun.
henna

Beebe, AR

#7 Apr 23, 2010
i think that the cops should be focused on saving abused children and busting meth labs, then sitting around texting sad lonely women who have been mistreated by men their whole life, tempting thm with money and company then tricking them into accepting "gifts"..then arresting them for prostitution. i mean that is just my opinion..whats urs?
My opionion

Searcy, AR

#8 Apr 23, 2010
Henna u are an idiot that guy who arrested that hooker also leads the child Internet predator unit and works drugs so till you know shut ur mouth. Stupid people
trucker

Judsonia, AR

#9 Jan 2, 2016
There is a little bit of "hooker" in all women.

Kelly F

“I Love Top Mod”

Since: Aug 15

Mud Flap Arkansas

#10 Jan 2, 2016
trucker wrote:
There is a little bit of "hooker" in all women.
Only the ones you find loitering on the street corners or...
In your bed huh "trucker"
trucker

Judsonia, AR

#11 Jan 2, 2016
Kelly F wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the ones you find loitering on the street corners or...
In your bed huh "trucker"
well maybe, but i can prove what i said. How many women use there looks and flirt to get a little better deal on a new ring from there hubby? Or if you are getting pulled over by a cop, they push the boobs up and dab on a little lipstick and fluff the hair, just to get out of the ticket. How many times has a man paid for supper in hopes of getting a little poo tang..Yup women use what they got to get what they want..

Kelly F

“I Love Top Mod”

Mud Flap Arkansas

#12 Jan 2, 2016
trucker wrote:
<quoted text>well maybe, but i can prove what i said. How many women use there looks and flirt to get a little better deal on a new ring from there hubby? Or if you are getting pulled over by a cop, they push the boobs up and dab on a little lipstick and fluff the hair, just to get out of the ticket. How many times has a man paid for supper in hopes of getting a little poo tang..Yup women use what they got to get what they want..
Good Gravy! Not you again! The woman hater.
Poor little trucker
What happen...
Santa forgot to leave that bright red toy truck you been asking for?
Oh, don't tell me...
A dirty stinking (GIRL) grabbed the last one at Walmart and now you hate girls!
HaHaHa!!!
trucker

Judsonia, AR

#13 Jan 2, 2016
Kelly F wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Gravy! Not you again! The woman hater.
Poor little trucker
What happen...
Santa forgot to leave that bright red toy truck you been asking for?
Oh, don't tell me...
A dirty stinking (GIRL) grabbed the last one at Walmart and now you hate girls!
HaHaHa!!!
NO you got me all wrong..I love women, heck i even got a wife and 2 girlfriends. I love the way they use that little surgar hole to get what they want. Just saying they all use the power of the pussy to get what they want either it being from there hubby, boyfriend, or to get out of something..Guess it is kinda like a barter system...i love the way they walk, i love the way they talk.i love the smell of a nice perfume..Have a wonderfull day and always act like a lady.
A man loves a sexy woman but not so much a foul mouthed piece of gutter trash.

Kelly F

“I Love Top Mod”

Mud Flap Arkansas

#14 Jan 2, 2016
trucker wrote:
<quoted text>NO you got me all wrong..I love women, heck i even got a wife and 2 girlfriends. I love the way they use that little surgar hole to get what they want. Just saying they all use the power of the pussy to get what they want either it being from there hubby, boyfriend, or to get out of something..Guess it is kinda like a barter system...i love the way they walk, i love the way they talk.i love the smell of a nice perfume..Have a wonderfull day and always act like a lady.
You don't love women!
I may not be a psychiatrist but I've been to a few...
Well enough to know how they think!
You have a deep seeded hatred towards the female sex! Somewhere in your past a female played you for a fool!
Or perhaps you were laughed at by one of your (lady's of the night) during sex for making passionate grunting pig sounds before ejaculating!
WHATEVER! You need to seek help with your anger!
I'll be right back with a link to a new and better world for you!;)))))

Kelly F

“I Love Top Mod”

Mud Flap Arkansas

#15 Jan 2, 2016
trucker wrote:
<quoted text>NO you got me all wrong..I love women, heck i even got a wife and 2 girlfriends. I love the way they use that little surgar hole to get what they want. Just saying they all use the power of the pussy to get what they want either it being from there hubby, boyfriend, or to get out of something..Guess it is kinda like a barter system...i love the way they walk, i love the way they talk.i love the smell of a nice perfume..Have a wonderfull day and always act like a lady.
Here you go mate!
You won't regret it!

http://www.betterlife.org/
Truth

United States

#16 Jan 2, 2016
Allow me wrote:
Cop you are an idiot. You infact prob did go through that stupid COP class that was put on here while back. We don't need alcohol being sold in our county we don't need child molesters and we sure don't need disease ridden women running rampid.
But cigarettes are legal, which In fact kills more Americans annually than whiskey, child molesters, and disease ridden women COMBINED!!! Such a fool

Kelly F

“I Love Top Mod”

Mud Flap Arkansas

#17 Jan 2, 2016
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>But cigarettes are legal, which In fact kills more Americans annually than whiskey, child molesters, and disease ridden women COMBINED!!! Such a fool
Dude!
This post you are replying to wAs written 6 years ago!
The guy is probably dead by now! Lol regroup and...
Please try again!
Sheriff on Sex Patrols

Searcy, AR

#20 Jan 2, 2016
What a colossal waste of time and resources. At least sheriff o doing something they're good at - soliciting sex!

Kelly F

“I Love Top Mod”

Mud Flap Arkansas

#21 Jan 3, 2016
Sheriff on Sex Patrols wrote:
What a colossal waste of time and resources. At least sheriff o doing something they're good at - soliciting sex!
WTF?
Godless freaks cruising our streets in search of Ho meat ARREST HER ARREST HER!
You got the right to keep your stinking filthy cumstained mouth silent...
Anything you g##damn say can and will be used as an excuse get you asswhooped!
You have a right blah blah blah
Bail me out of jail mommy! The bad boys stealing my oatmeal f###ing loser freak!
WhiteCountySexOf fice

Searcy, AR

#22 Jan 3, 2016
WCSO making arrests for illicit sex!
LMAO
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malik Bench 17 min woww 38
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 18 min 2twisted 13,844
old rent one building 1 hr wondering 3
I still love you 4 hr @Real Kelly 2
2018 Election Sheriff's Race 5 hr Davis 319
Transgender 7 hr @Real Kelly 39
Looking for married man to sleep with. (Jun '15) 10 hr DJT2017 51

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance