1 hr. ago - Agreement reached over Ke...

1 hr. ago - Agreement reached over Kensett's sewer issues

There are 9 comments on the Arkansas Online story from Oct 30, 2010, titled 1 hr. ago - Agreement reached over Kensett's sewer issues. In it, Arkansas Online reports that:

The Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality says it wona t enforce an administrative order sent to the city of Kensett regarding the citya s sewer system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Online.

hoodwinked

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2010
Looks like McDonald went about telling his half-truths again and convinced ADEQ he would work real hard to fix all the sewer leaks. If you check it out you will find McDonald allowed the last sewer extension to about 75 customers to be laid with experimental pipe that had a serious leakage problem. It was all done to save about $100,000 dollars for McDonald "to use on other worthwhile projects." But you gotta hand it to our mayor he sure built a pretty personal home last year. It makes that part of town look better!!
DBS

Searcy, AR

#2 Nov 13, 2010
I am thinking that over half of the population of Kensett must be related to him in some way. How did this man get re-elected??
hoodwinked

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2010
DBS the deal is lies, lies and more lies. McDonald had a liars squad working for him and he goes around behind them agreeing with whatever the liar's squad had been telling. He will come off as a devout Christian in a conversation with him however. I agree it is a shame he got re-elected on lies.
Sad

Frisco, TX

#4 Nov 14, 2010
Kensett messed up! That town will stay in a rut as long as he's in charge! Isn't he the reason that stop light wasn't installed?Don Fuller had that set up and good to go, but mcdonald didn't go through with it.
Can we all say "jackwagon"!!
Wondering

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 21, 2010
Jackwagon?!? Rofl! You watch too much TV! That's pretty funny though!
DBS

Searcy, AR

#6 Jan 6, 2011
Sad wrote:
Kensett messed up! That town will stay in a rut as long as he's in charge! Isn't he the reason that stop light wasn't installed?Don Fuller had that set up and good to go, but mcdonald didn't go through with it.
Can we all say "jackwagon"!!
yeah, I can say it, I just am not sure what it is!! ROFL
oh no

Searcy, AR

#8 Oct 7, 2011
Look at all that trashy mess at noel goodwins trailer part all them filthy low life mexicans plus the junk man come on thats to nasty and filthy
no way

Searcy, AR

#9 Jun 12, 2012
DBS wrote:
I am thinking that over half of the population of Kensett must be related to him in some way. How did this man get re-elected??
im not related to the old man hell no way hes a low life that rips kensett off every chance he gets always has always will let me tell you what he did right off the bat when he came here he sent around a partition to set one mobile home on his trailer rental property the surrounding people had to sign this partition for one mobile home i read it myself but i didnt sign it now looks like one mobile home had babies and spread any questions?
Grammar Rookie

Bee Branch, AR

#11 Jun 12, 2012
no way wrote:
<quoted text>im not related to the old man hell no way hes a low life that rips kensett off every chance he gets always has always will let me tell you what he did right off the bat when he came here he sent around a partition to set one mobile home on his trailer rental property the surrounding people had to sign this partition for one mobile home i read it myself but i didnt sign it now looks like one mobile home had babies and spread any questions?
You misspelled "petition".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hastings closing 59 min jill 42
Beating my meat 1 hr Friend of Dog 11
Question for the guys 4 hr Dick 6
mac sims 6 hr man of her dreams 1
Where are you ?? John B. 10 hr Curious 1
Coke or Pepsi! 13 hr Searcy Paparazzi 16
Beating up a b!tch don't make ya sh!t 14 hr Dogs game 4

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance