johnathan pelligrin(i think)

johnathan pelligrin(i think)

Posted in the Searcy Forum

ummm

Somerville, AL

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I seen him from a distance tonight and started asking questions Nobody really knows anything Is he seeing anyone
lame

Caldwell, KS

#2 Jan 6, 2013
I'm pretty sure if he was seeing someone. He would see ya to. Hope that all works out for ya. Bwhahaha he's a f ucking loser. I wouldn't waste your time really. And I'm pretty sure you spelt his name wrong.
ummm

Somerville, AL

#3 Jan 6, 2013
So he's no good I take it And I don't know how to spell his name That's why it said I think at the end
lszvrw

Somerville, AL

#4 Jan 8, 2013
I know that he is a very good guy. He is a very good friend. He's an amazing father, and really hott actually, maybe "ummm" should grow balls and talk to him, and maybe "lame" should just stfu cause John is once again, a very good guy!!
lame

Caldwell, KS

#5 Jan 8, 2013
lszvrw wrote:
I know that he is a very good guy. He is a very good friend. He's an amazing father, and really hott actually, maybe "ummm" should grow balls and talk to him, and maybe "lame" should just stfu cause John is once again, a very good guy!!

Why don't you stfu. I know him personally and he is far from hot eww! That's nasty. And no one said anything about him not being a good dad. But him being in a relationship hell na he sucks at it.
lszvrw

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Did your mommy and daddy not ever teach you, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say nothing at all? He's a good friend of mine, and he is hott. So once again, Stfu!
lame

Ballwin, MO

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Well guess what I'm grown don't need my Mommie and daddie anymore :) your wrong skank
Haha

Searcy, AR

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Him? A good guy? HAHAHAHAHA! Fooling everyone I see. I know several people who dated him. He either cheated on them or was emotionally abusive. He's NO GOOD!
Sister Jude

Searcy, AR

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Hey, I just met you
and this is crazy
But here's my number
So jump off a bridge
Sister Jude

Searcy, AR

#10 Jan 12, 2013
Whoops... Wrong thread. Sorry guyz. Hey lame, I agree. :)
mobbie loooow

Somerville, AL

#11 Jan 13, 2013
So you're trying to convince me the guy I hangout with on the reg basis is emotionally abusive and a cheater. You have issues. If you don't absolutely adore John you need to rethink life in general thanks :)(:
Brandon

Springdale, AR

#12 Feb 27, 2015
mobbie loooow wrote:
So you're trying to convince me the guy I hangout with on the reg basis is emotionally abusive and a cheater. You have issues. If you don't absolutely adore John you need to rethink life in general thanks :)(:
Johnathan Pellegrin is a shitty person. The things I have seen him do and heard that he's done. It's sickening.
Spade

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2015
Brandon wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnathan Pellegrin is a shitty person. The things I have seen him do and heard that he's done. It's sickening.
Is he into farm animals and which ones?
ex for a reason

Little Rock, AR

#14 Mar 24, 2015
Very controlling, shit family, seems to be a good father, cheated on me with a 14 year old when we were 19. Likes animals but chicken shit on horses. When I left him he grabbed me and made threats, but I could definitely take his want to be marine ass.
Tonia Watson

Tampa, FL

#15 Mar 25, 2015
It is Johnathan Pellegrin. He is a good guy stubborn & hard headed but a amazing dad to our daughter and honestly his name doesn't need to be brought up on this trashy site.
Another Ex for a reason

Springdale, AR

#18 Apr 12, 2015
I completely agree, John is not some good guy. And tonia, I do believe I seen on you facebook about how he had drug another one of his girlfriends by her hair in front of your kid. So how is that a good father figure? John is controlling, manipulating, mentally, physically, and emotionally abusive! In my book, he's shit. And he is definitely a little wanna be marine. Ran away how many times while in boot camp? Haha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 2 min Whiny1 12,197
Sean Jefford (Jan '15) 21 min Guest 26
John Blake/Superchick? 1 hr Super_Chick_ 12
Davidde & Jennifer McIntosh (Jun '12) 1 hr Smh 4
First Arkansas Bail Bondsman arrested for theft (Oct '11) 1 hr KMA 15
whats the legal age for a child to decide who h... (Jul '11) 2 hr guest 111
Glidewell Toyota (Aug '12) 3 hr Thegreektorpedo 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages