ummm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I seen him from a distance tonight and started asking questions Nobody really knows anything Is he seeing anyone
lame

Jet, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I'm pretty sure if he was seeing someone. He would see ya to. Hope that all works out for ya. Bwhahaha he's a f ucking loser. I wouldn't waste your time really. And I'm pretty sure you spelt his name wrong.
ummm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

So he's no good I take it And I don't know how to spell his name That's why it said I think at the end
lszvrw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I know that he is a very good guy. He is a very good friend. He's an amazing father, and really hott actually, maybe "ummm" should grow balls and talk to him, and maybe "lame" should just stfu cause John is once again, a very good guy!!
lame

Jet, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

lszvrw wrote:
I know that he is a very good guy. He is a very good friend. He's an amazing father, and really hott actually, maybe "ummm" should grow balls and talk to him, and maybe "lame" should just stfu cause John is once again, a very good guy!!

Why don't you stfu. I know him personally and he is far from hot eww! That's nasty. And no one said anything about him not being a good dad. But him being in a relationship hell na he sucks at it.
lszvrw

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Did your mommy and daddy not ever teach you, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say nothing at all? He's a good friend of mine, and he is hott. So once again, Stfu!
lame

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Well guess what I'm grown don't need my Mommie and daddie anymore :) your wrong skank
Haha

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Him? A good guy? HAHAHAHAHA! Fooling everyone I see. I know several people who dated him. He either cheated on them or was emotionally abusive. He's NO GOOD!
Sister Jude

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey, I just met you
and this is crazy
But here's my number
So jump off a bridge
Sister Jude

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Whoops... Wrong thread. Sorry guyz. Hey lame, I agree. :)
mobbie loooow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

So you're trying to convince me the guy I hangout with on the reg basis is emotionally abusive and a cheater. You have issues. If you don't absolutely adore John you need to rethink life in general thanks :)(:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Searcy Forum right now

Search the Searcy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WHAT daycare left a kid at a park today?? 9 min guest 14
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 36 min Answer Man 28,666
Bo Turner 41 min guest 2
allison guye 1 hr jus sayn 12
april turner 1 hr sure 9
Zeal For Life Challenge (Sep '12) 1 hr anniebee 642
Andrea gadberry 2 hr dude 4
•••
•••