Tunkhannock, PA

#5 Jan 28, 2013
bumpy shaft wrote:
?
Get an Attorney and sign off . Noy sure why u did not use protection
Mom

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Sounds like you don't want to pay child support?! Either way you will still have to pay child support even if you don't want your kids! You piece of crap!
no

Jacksonville, AR

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Not if he signs his rights over

“I'm your Huckleberry...”

Since: May 12

Hugo, OK

#8 Jan 28, 2013
He can sign his rights over all he wants. He's still responsible for child support until they are legally adopted by someone else or reach 18yrs. And some cases, while they are in college as well.
Been through this with an ex husband that signed his rights away to a precious little boy. And now he threatens to do it to our children. He is still liable for child support on the boy he signed away and he'll still be liable for child support on our children.
Not only is it in divorce papers, but the little book that the Office of Child Support Enforcement gives you states that as well.

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2013
He will have to pay child support even if he signs his rights over unless some other guy adopts the kids. I know someone that has done this before.
roughneck

Bentonville, AR

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Sounds like a low life dad. No wonder she left. Guys like u give guys bad names. I believe if I have up my kids I would prolly hang myself. Grow a pair an raise ur kids. Oh I bet u found u a new woman an she told u get rid of ur kids or she's gone what a winner
get lost

Searcy, AR

#12 Jan 28, 2013
the inslght wrote:
Are you big black and stupid? You must be, because this is one of the dumbest and most outlandish schemes ever perpetrated for public viewing!
What is your next move if this turns out unfavorably? Release the children 100 miles away in front of a big Farm House???
Im calling the police. You're Crazy!
Your opinion on shit is really getting old. Plus, looking at that pic of you (that I'm sure isn't even you) is getting old too. Black people love their kids much more than your mama loved you.... I know this cuz you might have turned out to be somebody if they had and not a pos on topix!
curious

Searcy, AR

#13 Jan 28, 2013
bumpy shaft wrote:
?
wondering why u got a bumpy shaft. U got a disease?
imbeciles

Ballwin, MO

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Can't you see people just post stuff like this to get a rise out of people! Why give them what they won't by feeding into it? You people really are dumbasses.
gos2003

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Jan 28, 2013
HANG YOURSELF!
billy

Searcy, AR

#16 Jan 28, 2013
imbeciles wrote:
Can't you see people just post stuff like this to get a rise out of people! Why give them what they won't by feeding into it? You people really are dumbasses.
you IMBECILE! "won't" wasn't the proper word to use in that sentence.
bumpy shaft

United States

#17 Jan 28, 2013
I 's born that way. Dam thing looks like a ear of corn with big sharp kernels.
Damdest thing. And it works real good.
child advocate

Searcy, AR

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Why aren't they with her already? Is she a piece of crap as yourself?
child advocate

Searcy, AR

#19 Jan 28, 2013
bumpy shaft wrote:
I 's born that way. Dam thing looks like a ear of corn with big sharp kernels.
Damdest thing. And it works real good.
You should buy a bumpy condom to go on the bumpy thing so that you do not make anymore unwanted children for someone else to assume YOUR responsibility for.
Grammar Police

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Jan 28, 2013
billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you have Rookie? Save your editing for important shit. BTW Billy, your name should start with a capital letter
Grammar Police

Greenbrier, AR

#21 Jan 28, 2013
billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy, I was going to let you slide for all capital letters on the word "imbecile", since you are obviously blinded by hate, but not starting a sentence with a captital letter is unacceptable. You will have to repeat the fourth grade before we can accept you into the academy.
Potty mouth

Oklahoma City, OK

#22 Jan 28, 2013
Worthless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Pitard 36 min Fellow employee 3
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 37 min Jennifer Renee 7,720
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr Just asking 10,063
BlAcK YO MaMa JoKeS (Jan '13) 2 hr guest 42
tall beauty 5 hr looking 1
watson Baby 5 hr grandma 2
tish schlem 5 hr curious 1
Searcy Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Searcy Jobs

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Searcy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Searcy