advice on my girl friend

Posted in the Searcy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Searcy, AR

#1 Dec 19, 2012
I've been dating this girl for a couple months. Started out really really rocky. We did not have sex for a while (relationship isn't based on sex) yes we have great sex now, When we do have sex. but, She has broken up with me several times the first month. Then got better. but now we fight all the time and argue. What to do? We are both strong willed and don't back down. It's so frustrating!!!

“once was blind”

Since: Jul 10

now I see

#2 Dec 19, 2012
curious wrote:
I've been dating this girl for a couple months. Started out really really rocky. We did not have sex for a while (relationship isn't based on sex) yes we have great sex now, When we do have sex. but, She has broken up with me several times the first month. Then got better. but now we fight all the time and argue. What to do? We are both strong willed and don't back down. It's so frustrating!!!
Do you love her?
cindy

Searcy, AR

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Put it in the stink

“NSA”

Location hidden

#4 Dec 19, 2012
curious wrote:
Well if you care enough, back down. If that's the problem. Hell if she's right about something acknowledge it and try to fix it. Vice versa. A strong will to be right isn't a good will, when it will leave you lonely. It then goes from strong to foolish.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 19, 2012
When the good relationships go bad why think the bad ones will turn good? It's too early for this I think

“NSA”

Location hidden

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Kelly Finney wrote:
You have only dated for two months? Thats not a relationship. What you have here my good man is INFATUATION! The sex is good, you are in lust...not love. Take a time out. If absence makes the heart grow fonder...go for it!
Didn't just yesterday you couldn't put a time stamp on infatuation? And now today you have with 2 months! Smh

“NSA”

Location hidden

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Ummm world go kaboom tomorrow!! Teller I said hey! Lol
curious

Searcy, AR

#11 Dec 19, 2012
the insight wrote:
<quoted text>Do you love her?
I do love her. That's why I'm still here

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Here is no place to get advise!!!!!

“once was blind”

now I see

#13 Dec 19, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>I do love her. That's why I'm still here
Who initiates the fighting and what are the issues?

“Yoo-hoo... I'll make ya famous”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 19, 2012
(not just cause I'm a b_rad_ fan), but the advice he gave was pretty good. So was Gotta about it being too early and Kelly about infatuation.

All I can say is if it's only been a couple of months and y'all already can't hold it together, then y'all have some major issues to work out. And y'all both need to talk about figuring out if you're hearts are in this equally. Good luck to ya!!
curious

United States

#15 Dec 19, 2012
the insight wrote:
<quoted text>
Who initiates the fighting and what are the issues?
She usually starts on me for not working. I collect metals with my pickup truck. Thats what I do. She is a phys. Ed. Teacher at Riverview. I buy the food and gas.
If that isn't enough, she can go to hell.
Kelly in Black

United States

#16 Dec 19, 2012
Super_Chick_ wrote:
(not just cause I'm a b_rad_ fan), but the advice he gave was pretty good. So was Gotta about it being too early and Kelly about infatuation.
All I can say is if it's only been a couple of months and y'all already can't hold it together, then y'all have some major issues to work out. And y'all both need to talk about figuring out if you're hearts are in this equally. Good luck to ya!!
Talk about sitting on the fence!(b rad gotta and Kelly)!!!
If you had to choose which one to take with you to the Space Station when the world ends Friday...who would you pick?

“once was blind”

now I see

#17 Dec 19, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>She usually starts on me for not working. I collect metals with my pickup truck. Thats what I do. She is a phys. Ed. Teacher at Riverview. I buy the food and gas.
If that isn't enough, she can go to hell.
Are you saying that y'all live together and she pays all the bills and you supply the food and gas? And is her problem with you not making more of a contribution financially?
Kelly in Black

United States

#18 Dec 19, 2012
the insight wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that y'all live together and she pays all the bills and you supply the food and gas? And is her problem with you not making more of a contribution financially?
Last week on a good day I make enough money to buy a weeks worth of McDonalds or chicken. What ever she wants.
I give her children lunch money sometimes. I maintain her truck. I do what I can. Im a man and I like to go out at night. She complains about this too.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#19 Dec 19, 2012
Kelly Finney wrote:
<quoted text>Tomorrow is only the 20th! We are safe untill FRIDAY!
ooooh Friday!
Dammit ur right!
Kelly in Black

United States

#20 Dec 19, 2012
BUSTED***BUSTED***BUSTED***BUS TED***BUSTED***BUSTED

Damn it! This was getting good too!!!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#22 Dec 19, 2012
Kelly Finney wrote:
Yep! Im right! Im always right...and I will continue to be right as long as I live and breathe! Because I am RIGHT!
Oh blah! You're wrong now! Lol

“once was blind”

now I see

#23 Dec 19, 2012
Kelly in Black wrote:
BUSTED***BUSTED***BUSTED***BUS TED***BUSTED***BUSTED

Damn it! This was getting good too!!!
LMAO

“once was blind”

now I see

#26 Dec 19, 2012
Kelly Finney wrote:
<quoted text>I see that pesky impostor is back once again.
...in mate, I mean "the insight" you can tell that wasn't me playing with you
earlier ...I have an Australian accent! The impostor hasn't!!!
Still smiling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how can i talk my gf into trying anal 1 hr stud 7
marriage 1 hr Same 12
Mattress stores (Aug '13) 4 hr Bob 17
Deandre chatman 5 hr friend 2
Diana Woodle 7 hr Randall Homsley 62
repo my car (Aug '11) 10 hr Repoman247 78
Back to Basics massage parlor 10 hr Larry 8

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance