First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Cabot, AR

#21 May 3, 2013
Kelly in Black wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt see anyone "wondering" about it, loser. Are you sure you're a guy? You act like a drama queen. Are you a metrosexual or a gay?
I am a real person trying to contact some1 I love. You on the other hand are a disrespectful b#tch that obviously isn't a real person and has nothing better to do with their time besides sit on topix and talk sh*t. Your opinion means nothing to me;)

Searcy, AR

#22 May 3, 2013
We have been together for all of time.
wow

Cabot, AR

#23 May 3, 2013
guest wrote:
We have been together for all of time.
I'll always be with you. But I don't think your who I'm searching for. I'd contact her but I don't think she feels the same about me anymore. We have been apart for four years.. Alot has changed. She never could just close the world out and love like I know she could. I can't explain my love for her. Is more than love. I never would have thought after being apart for so very long that I would still ache to see her, talk to her, feel her . Most would think I may be crazy but she only knows how I feel. It is still so fresh on my mind. God I love you

Searcy, AR

#25 May 3, 2013
Some people look for their soul mate. But he is my twin flame. There is a big difference.
wow

Cabot, AR

#26 May 3, 2013
guest wrote:
Some people look for their soul mate. But he is my twin flame. There is a big difference.
Hahahaha very big difference my friend ..
The Real Kelly

Wayne, MI

#27 May 3, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a real person trying to contact some1 I love. You on the other hand are a disrespectful b#tch that obviously isn't a real person and has nothing better to do with their time besides sit on topix and talk sh*t. Your opinion means nothing to me;)
You Mugs wouldn't be talking to me like that if you could feel me up and have intercourse with me!
You people make me sick! Especially that GD b rad!
High yella

Greenbrier, AR

#28 May 3, 2013
Kelly in Black wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt see anyone "wondering" about it, loser. Are you sure you're a guy? You act like a drama queen. Are you a metrosexual or a gay?
sounds like he is eating cheese to feed his hamster

Searcy, AR

#29 May 3, 2013
I didn't just make up "twin flame" try google.
Normal Regular Girl

Wayne, MI

#30 May 3, 2013
High yella wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like he is eating cheese to feed his hamster
It's Gerbils dude! Not Hamsters!
Super Chick gave me the final clue buddy boy! I got you ass ...but good now!
She didn't do it purposely! She is way to sweet to be intentional like that ya know?!!! So are you, apparently!

Searcy, AR

#31 May 3, 2013
Someday, you will all regret your words. I promise you that. And I will never pleasure you with mine again.
Normal Regular Girl

Wayne, MI

#32 May 3, 2013
How in hell am I supposed to distinguish you from all the others.
All of these frick'n guests...it's leaving my head spinning!
I love the real you! Whichever that is lately ...I'm not sure sometimes.
not b rad

Oklahoma City, OK

#33 May 3, 2013
I'm the smartest one! Duh! And save your petty threats biotch! I can end you in a few clicks of a button. None of them guest were me and you look like an ldiot replying to yourself! Js
Not Kelly

Wayne, MI

#34 May 3, 2013
You treat me like a dog, pulling on my lead. You care to hurt me like I'm some kind of nothing. You gunna regret a time we met...leaving me to be!
I used to call to you like you were some kind of Jesus Walking on water!
Look at you now Master. You are the Cold Blooded King!

Oklahoma City, OK

#35 May 3, 2013
Btch you did this! Not me!! Still think I don't know what all you done? Still act like your innocent! Naw btch I don't have your leash...cuz if I did you'd be hanging from it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 11,163
Lets Play One Word (Oct '12) 2 hr Red_Forman 536
chilis searcy has gone downhill (Nov '13) 2 hr SnuffAMuslim 32
This Life is tough for everyone 3 hr NASA 1
Homosexuals are sick and crazy (Nov '12) 3 hr Man of The Cloth 172
Free Your Spirit 4 hr Man of The Cloth 8
Do they run your name when you get your id at t... (Jan '12) 7 hr mike 310
More from around the web

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE