redhead at dollar general

Posted in the Searcy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
newly single

Quitman, AR

#1 Nov 11, 2012
shes hot. is she single? does anyone know her age? im 34 and she looks of age but i didnt wanna hit on someone underage is why im asking.
UrACreeper

Searcy, AR

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Of age.... Why are u trying to date girls that u have to even guess if they are of age?..... Sounds pathetic... Date women your own age or do the +-5 rule.... Go up or down 5 years... Dont be a creeper....
Chelsea Smith

Euless, TX

#3 Nov 12, 2012
My aunt said u posted something about me the red head!! And yes I am single

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2012
You my lady are gorgeous
newly single

Quitman, AR

#5 Nov 12, 2012
UrACreeper wrote:
Of age.... Why are u trying to date girls that u have to even guess if they are of age?..... Sounds pathetic... Date women your own age or do the +-5 rule.... Go up or down 5 years... Dont be a creeper....
I have seen high school girls look 30, thats why i was asking douche.
Anyway, i was trying to not be a creep. Thanks for the response Chelsea, now i know its ok to ask you out next time i see you.
newly single

Quitman, AR

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Chelsea Smith wrote:
My aunt said u posted something about me the red head!! And yes I am single
i was in the store a couple days ago and paid with a $100 bill and u gave me all $5s for change.
Im single too

Euless, TX

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Where is this store at?
UrACreeper

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2012
I am a substitute teacher at 8 different school districts and I have never seen a teenage girl ever look like she was 30....... Douch..... And again I will state if you cannot clearly tell the difference between a girls age you probably should not be dating them considering you are 34 years old......
Rodeo

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Nov 13, 2012
UrACreeper wrote:
I am a substitute teacher at 8 different school districts and I have never seen a teenage girl ever look like she was 30....... Douch..... And again I will state if you cannot clearly tell the difference between a girls age you probably should not be dating them considering you are 34 years old......
You are proof of the failure of our education system. Thank God you're just a substitute and not a full time educator.

*it's spelled douche
*girls should be the possessive "girl's"
*in writing, numbers should be spelled. Eight, thirty, thirty four.
*and your punctuation is comically horrid.

And you must be blind or in denial. I have seen girls that look way older than their age. It is acceptable and responsible for a man to make sure someone is of age before dating. Plus, OP may have been exaggerating a bit to put the point across that sometimes people look and act older than they are.

Next time you're up at the school, go sit in an English/grammar class before trying to take on a class all to yourself. Do substitutes even need an educational background? It will be scary if they don't.
UrACreeper

Searcy, AR

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Where at did it say I have to use correct grammar on Topix? I would like to comment on EVERYONE not just some random person u (wait I need to spell the word out) "you" disagree with. I know it is spelled douche and to be honest I was waiting at a stop light when I wrote that... Time was limited and it got my message across. I find it funny that people want to break down what others say as a "defense" system......(Oh thats right I dont need to use the ......... To emphasize longs pauses...... To show I am being a smart ass). Say it to my face about how "uneducated" I am. Also what degree do u have?..... OH THATS RIGHT I AM SURE YOU RE A DOCTOR BC EVERYONE ON HERE SEEMS TO BE RICH SUCCESSFUL AND HAVE THE MOST AMAZING JOB....... I still stand by my point IF you are 34 and you cant tell the difference between a 18 year old (that looks 25) and someone closer towards your own age.... You are just an idiot and you are trying to still stay connected to your "hip" self..... Please go ahead and break this comment down. Also there is not a CORRECT way to write in blogs or discussion forums.... So I dont have to use perfect spelling, perfect punctuation, and if I misspell something I dont need a f u k tard to tell me so.
used car man

Searcy, AR

#11 Nov 13, 2012
UrACreeper wrote:
wow don't want you teaching my kids douch it's douche punk

Batesville, AR

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Are there 18 year olds that look 30? doubtful (and its sad if any of them do). But there certainly are some fine-ass 30 year olds that can pass for 18!
Question

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Nov 13, 2012
UrACreeper wrote:
Where at did it say I have to use correct grammar on Topix? I would like to comment on EVERYONE not just some random person u (wait I need to spell the word out) "you" disagree with. I know it is spelled douche and to be honest I was waiting at a stop light when I wrote that... Time was limited and it got my message across. I find it funny that people want to break down what others say as a "defense" system......(Oh thats right I dont need to use the ......... To emphasize longs pauses...... To show I am being a smart ass). Say it to my face about how "uneducated" I am. Also what degree do u have?..... OH THATS RIGHT I AM SURE YOU RE A DOCTOR BC EVERYONE ON HERE SEEMS TO BE RICH SUCCESSFUL AND HAVE THE MOST AMAZING JOB....... I still stand by my point IF you are 34 and you cant tell the difference between a 18 year old (that looks 25) and someone closer towards your own age.... You are just an idiot and you are trying to still stay connected to your "hip" self..... Please go ahead and break this comment down. Also there is not a CORRECT way to write in blogs or discussion forums.... So I dont have to use perfect spelling, perfect punctuation, and if I misspell something I dont need a f u k tard to tell me so.
Oh, this is going to be fun! Look at how worked up you are! Look, everyone, look how worked up he/she is!

You shouldn't text and drive and you should definitely not be replying to Internet discussion boards while driving.

No, there are no rules for grammar and spelling but if you are going to tell people you are an educator, then you need to look the part; ergo, spelling, grammar and punctuation should be right.

It is so funny to me that when people get in a huff, they start slinging insults left and right to disguise the fact that they are a fool. Go on, further enlighten me through insult by pretending to know me and what I am about. You are enriching my current mood from boredom to thoroughly intrigued at this game of upsetting you. I got you in my claws, little mouse.
Rodeo

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Nov 13, 2012
UrACreeper wrote:
Spell your insults right. It's fucktard, not fuktard. If you don't spell right, your point gets lost in translation.

There is a reason people get carded for tobacco and alcohol. Some people look older than they are. Same applies to the prospect of dating. Don't chagrin the man for being cautious.

You must be the type that looks old beyond your years. That explains why you are so pissy. Did someone mistake your mother as your child while out in public? Is that why you are so angry? Do you suffer from crow's feet? Do you have that dent in between your eyebrows from collagen breakdown? Do your tits, or balls, whatever you have, hang low causing you to trip? Is that how you broke your hip, tripping over your dusty deflated tits/balls?
UrACreeper

United States

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Yep.... Ur right.... I am 25. I have never had a problem with getting a gf..... Me and my wife have been together for 6 years so yes you described my reasonings to be "pissy" perfectly.....( sarcasm )..... I HONESTLY am just one of those guys who think its pathetic for a guy to date a much younger "girl" bc she is better looking.... And dont say thats not a uncommon thing.... But guys like the one who posted this had trouble determining if the redhead was of age...... And to my point again.... If you think they are to young or even question.... Then obviously it shouldnt be....
Rodeo

Jacksonville, AR

#16 Nov 13, 2012
UrACreeper wrote:
Yep.... Ur right.... I am 25. I have never had a problem with getting a gf..... Me and my wife have been together for 6 years so yes you described my reasonings to be "pissy" perfectly.....( sarcasm )..... I HONESTLY am just one of those guys who think its pathetic for a guy to date a much younger "girl" bc she is better looking.... And dont say thats not a uncommon thing.... But guys like the one who posted this had trouble determining if the redhead was of age...... And to my point again.... If you think they are to young or even question.... Then obviously it shouldnt be....
And here's the part where the life story rolls out. Predictable.
UrACreeper

United States

#17 Nov 13, 2012
U r so funny.... Lol no wonder the ladies love u..... ( sarcasm ) didnt know we had a cool kid in the room.
Rodeo

Jacksonville, AR

#18 Nov 13, 2012
UrACreeper wrote:
U r so funny.... Lol no wonder the ladies love u.....( sarcasm ) didnt know we had a cool kid in the room.
Really? I wasn't aware I had lady fans or that I was loved. Tell your wife I said hi.
UrACreeper

Searcy, AR

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Why would I tell my wife anything from you? "Rodeo"..... And you want to down grade me to be "uneducated" bc I misspelled "douche" on accident.... Yet.... You like rodeos.....
Rodeo

United States

#20 Nov 13, 2012
UrACreeper wrote:
Why would I tell my wife anything from you? "Rodeo"..... And you want to down grade me to be "uneducated" bc I misspelled "douche" on accident.... Yet.... You like rodeos.....
And? Is that all you can come back with? My turn to be dumb but how is me liking rodeos an insult? And downgrade is one word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did they find a body behind walmart? 5 min lori 27
Did the method wore show up 6 min respect 12
The Real Standpoint is Tonya? 8 min Super_Chick_ 8
Chad Klapp Super_Star_ 14 min Super_Chick_ 15
megan linn 20 min curious 4
Charles McMullen is cheating on his wife 23 min Super_Chick_ 11
the LIST 31 min Bradley 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages