Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Searcy, AR

#1 Jul 25, 2011
Let me know your feedback
why

United States

#2 Jul 25, 2011
Looking? Or just curious? There's bunch of them.
here!

Searcy, AR

#3 Jul 26, 2011
Theres alottt in this town!!
undercover4Areas on

Searcy, AR

#4 Jul 26, 2011
What's it matter?!
why

United States

#5 Jul 26, 2011
It doesn't matter. Its sad that this town is "let's worry about everyones business' that peple can't live their lives the way they want. That's the place we live in. If its not hurting anyone who cares. God will Be the judge, not me not anyone else.im married and have children, I have gay friends, and I go to church, its not my place to judge them or anyone for their choices, I hate that I have to raise my kids in a place that everyones so nosey. Don't wanna move cuz their at that age to keep them put. Anyway. Hope you find a place where you don't have to worry about what ppl think....may be hard to do.
undercover4Areas on

Searcy, AR

#6 Jul 26, 2011
why wrote:
It doesn't matter. Its sad that this town is "let's worry about everyones business' that peple can't live their lives the way they want. That's the place we live in. If its not hurting anyone who cares. God will Be the judge, not me not anyone else.im married and have children, I have gay friends, and I go to church, its not my place to judge them or anyone for their choices, I hate that I have to raise my kids in a place that everyones so nosey. Don't wanna move cuz their at that age to keep them put. Anyway. Hope you find a place where you don't have to worry about what ppl think....may be hard to do.
Amen! If only more people thought like you!
JustMe

Searcy, AR

#7 Jul 28, 2011
I agree with Why. What the bigger question is why do they feel they have to hide? I don't. Life's too short to worry about acceptance.
Civilized

Austin, AR

#8 Jul 28, 2011
Well, I would hide too if I were gay. Just look at some of the stuff people post about homosexuality on here. It's scary.
JustMe

Searcy, AR

#9 Jul 28, 2011
Civilized wrote:
Well, I would hide too if I were gay. Just look at some of the stuff people post about homosexuality on here. It's scary.
I totally agree with you, but I refuse to live my life in accordance with how that person believes I should.

Seriously: why is it some cannot leave others to be great? Isn't that what we all should strive for, greatness?
why

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2011
True, they bash all kinds of people, its not just homosexual. Im on a thread right now about "why do white ppl think its ok to use the N word"....its discrimination of everything. People in this world are so busy with concerning themselves with other peoples lives, and casting stones in glass houses. No one steps back to analyze their own ways of life. For instance, I don't stand in judgment of anyone, at least I try not to, im not a saint, but since I found topix, b/c someone made a topic about me, im finding it more difficult to remain neutral and/ or judgmental or defensive....so I almost contradict myself when I say I try not to be judgmental...so, I say live how ya want. Its not affecting me, nor my children, because I teach them the way I think, Be mindful of those around you, Love Everyone, or do your best, see past appearance, look in the heart and mind, trust, but be cautious. Forgive, and don't be a fool....
JustMe

Searcy, AR

#11 Jul 28, 2011
why wrote:
True, they bash all kinds of people, its not just homosexual. Im on a thread right now about "why do white ppl think its ok to use the N word"....its discrimination of everything. People in this world are so busy with concerning themselves with other peoples lives, and casting stones in glass houses. No one steps back to analyze their own ways of life. For instance, I don't stand in judgment of anyone, at least I try not to, im not a saint, but since I found topix, b/c someone made a topic about me, im finding it more difficult to remain neutral and/ or judgmental or defensive....so I almost contradict myself when I say I try not to be judgmental...so, I say live how ya want. Its not affecting me, nor my children, because I teach them the way I think, Be mindful of those around you, Love Everyone, or do your best, see past appearance, look in the heart and mind, trust, but be cautious. Forgive, and don't be a fool....
I commented on that post. The OP is a mess for that.

You speak truth. It's not everyday we come across someone that changes the way or suggests we look at ourselves and others in a different light.

Question for everyone: why do you believe people concern themselves with the way others live their lives?
why

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2011
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
I commented on that post. The OP is a mess for that.
You speak truth. It's not everyday we come across someone that changes the way or suggests we look at ourselves and others in a different light.
Question for everyone: why do you believe people concern themselves with the way others live their lives?
I feel like its because examining oneself is too disappointing. It often makes people feel better about themselves and their lives if they focus on someone else that aren't like them. Human nature, suggests that insecurity is the common factor of what causes people to judge others. That or misunderstanding another persons way. That's my take on it. Ppl call me weird. Because of the way I veiw things. NO, I don't care! About what others do, unless it hurts my children. But I've been fortunate not to have to deal with that, yet.....until then, I stick with being positive, like I said before, if you're a believer of a higher power, God, or what have you. I am very much a christian,...what matters is qhat He thinks, its not my place to belittle anyone. I will try to see good in anyone, no matter how they live!!
JustMe

Searcy, AR

#13 Jul 28, 2011
why wrote:
<quoted text>I feel like its because examining oneself is too disappointing. It often makes people feel better about themselves and their lives if they focus on someone else that aren't like them. Human nature, suggests that insecurity is the common factor of what causes people to judge others. That or misunderstanding another persons way. That's my take on it. Ppl call me weird. Because of the way I veiw things. NO, I don't care! About what others do, unless it hurts my children. But I've been fortunate not to have to deal with that, yet.....until then, I stick with being positive, like I said before, if you're a believer of a higher power, God, or what have you. I am very much a christian,...what matters is qhat He thinks, its not my place to belittle anyone. I will try to see good in anyone, no matter how they live!!
Very wise! I do believe in Yahweh and Yeshua. Where are you?
why

United States

#14 Jul 29, 2011
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Very wise! I do believe in Yahweh and Yeshua. Where are you?
im right here in Judsonia. I know a man that is a wonderful teacher, when He prays, He prays in the Name of Yeshua. I've never been a fan of organized religion. But I do believe that God made worship and fellowship for anyone,no matter your practice of" religion" As long as your end result is seeking Him. I don't call it religion, that's labeling to me. I just have Faith. Didn't mean for this to turn into a" Faith" based discussion,.....but one thing is certain,...that's what it boils down to,...Yeshua, My God, Our God, He os the Real Judge. I wont do His Job. If you don't mind me asking? Do you go to a church, or temple, or a fellowship? I said I wasn't a fan of organized religion, however I do go somewhere, where you Are Not and Will not be Crucified for being you. If you do go, I bet we go to the same place. If not. You should come. No one will be there to judge, change your ways, I know its changed me. Im a better person because of the love there. Not because of 1 man telling Truth. But because my heart was closed and cold, felt I had no purpose. That's bad when you're responsible for children. So...with that being said, I leave it open...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Jul 29, 2011
Let us know your feedback?
To who all is gay or lesbian?
And why does it matter to you?

See. People like you are the ones who make it so hard for them to come out of the closet.

And you wonder why they're hiding..

Grow up.
why

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2011
searcysucks wrote:
Let us know your feedback?
To who all is gay or lesbian?
And why does it matter to you?
See. People like you are the ones who make it so hard for them to come out of the closet.
And you wonder why they're hiding..
Grow up.
Who? Are you referring to? If they're hiding its their choice, their business. And if you will read my comments.I Am Very Much a Grown Up. And yes I agree, Searcy Sucks!!! I asked my husband when we get our kids raised, if we could move from here! Its a good family town, if you follow the rules, it seems. I can't complain, really,...we have a great life, I just see things going on around us, and see how it is. Like I've said in previous posts, read them .....I stand firm on how I believe.
JustMe

Searcy, AR

#17 Jul 31, 2011
why wrote:
<quoted text>im right here in Judsonia. I know a man that is a wonderful teacher, when He prays, He prays in the Name of Yeshua. I've never been a fan of organized religion. But I do believe that God made worship and fellowship for anyone,no matter your practice of" religion" As long as your end result is seeking Him. I don't call it religion, that's labeling to me. I just have Faith. Didn't mean for this to turn into a" Faith" based discussion,.....but one thing is certain,...that's what it boils down to,...Yeshua, My God, Our God, He os the Real Judge. I wont do His Job. If you don't mind me asking? Do you go to a church, or temple, or a fellowship? I said I wasn't a fan of organized religion, however I do go somewhere, where you Are Not and Will not be Crucified for being you. If you do go, I bet we go to the same place. If not. You should come. No one will be there to judge, change your ways, I know its changed me. Im a better person because of the love there. Not because of 1 man telling Truth. But because my heart was closed and cold, felt I had no purpose. That's bad when you're responsible for children. So...with that being said, I leave it open...
You're right: that's Yahweh's job alone.

No, I don't believe in church. I was raised in the church, and some things happened there that made me know things were no longer good and it was time to move on. I've been to various churches, but things are just wrong. I left my first church when I was a kid. I just knew within me that people there were up to no good. Years later, my suspicions were confirmed. I've more reasons why I stay away, but I won't numerate them here.

I do believe in faith 100%. That's one of the reasons why I quit going because those people were destroying it.

So many words, yet so little time.
JustMe

Searcy, AR

#18 Jul 31, 2011
why wrote:
<quoted text>Who? Are you referring to? If they're hiding its their choice, their business. And if you will read my comments.I Am Very Much a Grown Up. And yes I agree, Searcy Sucks!!! I asked my husband when we get our kids raised, if we could move from here! Its a good family town, if you follow the rules, it seems. I can't complain, really,...we have a great life, I just see things going on around us, and see how it is. Like I've said in previous posts, read them .....I stand firm on how I believe.
And I thought I was alone in thinking if you play by the rules…
Free Country USA

United States

#20 Aug 3, 2011
Undercover or under the covers? More power to em. Live and let live!
JustMe

Searcy, AR

#21 Aug 3, 2011
Free Country USA wrote:
Undercover or under the covers? More power to em. Live and let live!
I literally LOL'd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany herrin 1 hr Stanleysfriend101 1
Super_Chick_ is the best !! 3 hr Summer Friend 11
Ancestry.com 3 hr Summer Friend 2
Searcy needs a Hobby Lobby (Jun '14) 5 hr ha ha 46
Searcians can only blame themselves 6 hr Prohibition 26
Bo wilson (Jan '15) 7 hr trey 27
china star 8 hr bk guest 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages