Increased Child Support

Increased Child Support

Posted in the Searcy Forum

Yes

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Jack em up ladies! Get all you can from these greedy sons of batches If anyone dogs you for it, they're nothing but jealous because they can't get ahead in life!!! Don't let these jealous idiots run you down for getting child support especially when the dads make thousands a month and blow it!!! If someone downs a woman for obtaining support for her kids they're nothing but broke themselves and have to work to earn a dime and have no man helping them. If the opportunity was theirs they'd take it in a minute! Most of the women on here dogging others because they are broke with no extra money! Ha ha
used car man

Searcy, AR

#2 Nov 23, 2012
I stole your man
Get a job

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Nov 25, 2012
How bout I quit my job ask for a hearing the judge will reduce my support to minimum wage which is like 50 a week. Then you will have to do your part lazy biotch. Then I'll go back to making bank and you'll have to pay to have it raised
Mother

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2012
If you made baby, pay child suspport. I dont believe what mommas get will support a whole family. I got support but had to work to make ends meet.
They base the amount on your income. If CHild support enforcement goes after you for increase and there are charges for this, usually the non custodial parent pays for these. They get proof of employment increase and they go after more.
You must have had feelings for the momma at aome point so make the beat for the kids. They remember how parents treat each other.
Fisher

United States

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Its not supposed to support a whole family its not family support its child support. Its women like the first post that are like leeches in the economy, wana live off child support and food stamps there whole life. And yes I no there are men out there like that also.
heck yea

Searcy, AR

#6 Nov 29, 2012
What about the men who rase their child by themselves, and does not get a dime from the mothers. People need to shut up and rase their children. Need to stop going after each other though their kiddies. Grow up and a parent. If the other one does not help they do not have to be a part of the Childs life. Stop downing fathers because the are some out there that does it all.
skrewed

Falls Church, VA

#7 Oct 22, 2013
Get a job wrote:
How bout I quit my job ask for a hearing the judge will reduce my support to minimum wage which is like 50 a week. Then you will have to do your part lazy biotch. Then I'll go back to making bank and you'll have to pay to have it raised
You aren't ALLOWED to quit your job. You are REQUIRED to make the same amount of money that you currently earn.

United States

#8 Oct 22, 2013
skrewed wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't ALLOWED to quit your job. You are REQUIRED to make the same amount of money that you currently earn.
And $85 a week is minimum amount these days . Trust me just had court ...
Single Girl

Plainville, CT

#9 Oct 22, 2013
Ya'll all need to support them babies you dam fools---what makes ya'll think ya ain't responsible ya dimwits???
Plain View

Blytheville, AR

#10 Oct 23, 2013
This is known as white trash hell bound America don't any of you listen SEXUAL IMMORALITY has been taught by God . So to listen to God would be "WISE"
Satan has won with you perhaps "ITS A CHOICE" (wow who raised theses ..... was it Hollywood !
lol

United States

#11 Oct 23, 2013
heck yea wrote:
What about the men who rase their child by themselves, and does not get a dime from the mothers. People need to shut up and rase their children. Need to stop going after each other though their kiddies. Grow up and a parent. If the other one does not help they do not have to be a part of the Childs life. Stop downing fathers because the are some out there that does it all.
Raise^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Black... 1 hr Dumbo 6
Aptitude 1 hr guest 69
TLC daycare employee 2 hr ex friend 15
Searcy Baby Dead 2 hr Court System 9
We all say things we don't mean and with that b... 6 hr Wide awake 9
Dark Ages 7 hr Wide awake 3
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 8 hr Jennifer Renee 13,158

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance