Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2013
Eke is

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Does anyone know this man and can tell me anything about this man? It's very important that I know about him because he has shown a very aggressive demeanor towards a beautiful 40 year old woman that I know and a lot of ppl are worried about her safety with this man. Please help!

Since: Jan 13

Mountain View, AR

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Eke is wrote:
Does anyone know this man and can tell me anything about this man? It's very important that I know about him because he has shown a very aggressive demeanor towards a beautiful 40 year old woman that I know and a lot of ppl are worried about her safety with this man. Please help!
Might know something. How old is he?
Eke is

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Jan 25, 2013
He is 60 yrs of age. He drives a black Chrysler 200 & lives in some very filthy HUD apts for the disabled on Elm st. Not sure of the name of the apts, however Terrace is in the name. He has been so mentally abusive and obsessed with a very beautiful young friend of ours and we are concerned for her safety. Please help us with this matter. We want to know if he can be dangerous. We also want to know if he has the personality that once he has his mind set on someone and abuses them, does he continue to get worse after being rejected. There have been 2 police reports filed on him so far.
Amy

Searcy, AR

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Eke is wrote:
He is 60 yrs of age. He drives a black Chrysler 200 & lives in some very filthy HUD apts for the disabled on Elm st. Not sure of the name of the apts, however Terrace is in the name. He has been so mentally abusive and obsessed with a very beautiful young friend of ours and we are concerned for her safety. Please help us with this matter. We want to know if he can be dangerous. We also want to know if he has the personality that once he has his mind set on someone and abuses them, does he continue to get worse after being rejected. There have been 2 police reports filed on him so far.
With having 2 police reports on him sounds like you just answered your own question. You never can be too careful.
Eke is

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jan 25, 2013
We just want to know if he can become phsycal and does he have a history of abuse with others. If there were any other women done this way in his past. We would like to know from the public because the police department can't give out that information.
Eke is

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Eke is wrote:
We just want to know if he can become phsycal and does he have a history of abuse with others. If there were any other women done this way in his past. We would like to know from the public because the police department can't give out that information.
*physical*.....

Since: Jan 13

Mountain View, AR

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Eke is wrote:
<quoted text>*physical*.....
I think he was married or seeing a woman named Janice Stevens and if its the same guy, she had a lot of trouble with him

Since: Jan 13

Mountain View, AR

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Eke is wrote:
We just want to know if he can become phsycal and does he have a history of abuse with others. If there were any other women done this way in his past. We would like to know from the public because the police department can't give out that information.
Is he a small man?
Eke is

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jan 25, 2013
A very small man! Thank you sooo much!

Since: Jan 13

Mountain View, AR

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Eke is wrote:
A very small man! Thank you sooo much!
I'm sure it's the same guy then. Tell ur friend to STAY AWAY from him!!! Praying she listens.
Taxpayer2

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Eke is wrote:
Does anyone know this man and can tell me anything about this man? It's very important that I know about him because he has shown a very aggressive demeanor towards a beautiful 40 year old woman that I know and a lot of ppl are worried about her safety with this man. Please help!
Sounds like YOU are the stalker.
Eke is

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Taxpayer2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like YOU are the stalker.
. Nah. Very concerned for our friend. It's important to know if he has done this before. It's sheds some light on what's going on now at this time.
Eke is

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Arkansas Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it's the same guy then. Tell ur friend to STAY AWAY from him!!! Praying she listens.
Thank you very much for your help. We appreciate it. I don't think she will allow him back. We have seen some of the things he did to her in such a short time and it wasn't good. So that was an indication to us that it was going to get worse in time. He just didn't seem "right".
Eke is

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Taxpayer2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like YOU are the stalker.
. It was important to know what we did to get the police reports filed against this man. You have to have quite a bit of information and be specific in order to get a police report filed, so if you ever have to file one, remember what you had written! No one is a stalker here by no means. Just looking for harmless information.
SUMMER WARREN

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2013
This is my cousin he is not in any way harmful of others may have anger problems but hell who doesnt. But if you feel the need to know something or feel that she is in harm call the police. Restraining order. Something not on Topix. Topix isn't going to.help her
Ashley McCulloch

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Jan 27, 2013
Doesn't matter who the man is too you Summer. Didn't you read the whole thread? They did go to the police. There are things the police either don't know about a person or don't release due to privacy. People have the right to use Topix for this reason. This is not to put anybody down. The man isn't even being degraded! They are just making sure that there isn't any other issues that they need to be concerned about. You can't make a mountain out of a moe hill so to speak.
Ashley McCulloch

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Ashley McCulloch wrote:
Doesn't matter who the man is too you Summer. Didn't you read the whole thread? They did go to the police. There are things the police either don't know about a person or don't release due to privacy. People have the right to use Topix for this reason. This is not to put anybody down. The man isn't even being degraded! They are just making sure that there isn't any other issues that they need to be concerned about. You can't make a mountain out of a moe hill so to speak.
and to add one more comment....We have the right to explain our situations on Topix so we can get the proper answers. They are shedding some light on the situation to help get an honest response not just comments being thrown out there.
J Earl

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Jan 27, 2013
That beat all I ever seen. People get on here when a kid is molested and start naming off the man ar women's name birthday address and tell the whole dang story but can't get on here and talk about a little problem that might wake a person up and change there angry problem. Hell he might change an the woman get treated right here on out. Damn
Guest

Mountain View, AR

#19 Jan 27, 2013
J Earl wrote:
That beat all I ever seen. People get on here when a kid is molested and start naming off the man ar women's name birthday address and tell the whole dang story but can't get on here and talk about a little problem that might wake a person up and change there angry problem. Hell he might change an the woman get treated right here on out. Damn
Agreed. People were just trying to help, with facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 24 min Dolittle 29,662
Im the man 3 hr b_rad_ 2
pee Wee Cheer and Football 3 hr there 11
Finally 3 hr jumping 1
Air conditioner repair (Jul '12) 3 hr here 15
Ryans resturant 4 hr ex customer 17
Biggest sk8ank in Searcy.....go. 5 hr Megan 10
•••
•••
•••

Searcy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Searcy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Searcy
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••