Stormie_93 wrote:
Anyone know anything about her??
how old is she?
jaymie

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2012
Stormie_93 wrote:
Anyone know anything about her??
That's my girl. Don't put her name on this site. She has a fb so just ask her on there.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Dec 22, 2012
jo willie wrote:
<quoted text>
how old is she?
according to her page she is nineteen.
jaymie

Waco, TX

#5 Dec 23, 2012
Stormie_93 wrote:
<quoted text>according to her page she is nineteen.
Then she's 19! Gold star for you, smarty pants!!! Just ask her what you want to know.
Anonymous

Jacksonville, TX

#6 Dec 23, 2012
jaymie wrote:
<quoted text>ko
Then she's 19! Gold star for you, smarty pants!!! Just ask her what you want to know.
geez calm down! All I was wanting to know is if anyone knew anything. There is no need to jump my case and so what she has a fb page. I've tried messaging her... no reply. That to me makes her seem like a total b!tch! So don't jump on me! If you say she's your girl then maybe you should see what's stuck up her a$$
Kenzie

Searcy, AR

#7 Dec 24, 2012
Stormie_93 wrote:
<quoted text> geez calm down! All I was wanting to know is if anyone knew anything. There is no need to jump my case and so what she has a fb page. I've tried messaging her... no reply. That to me makes her seem like a total b!tch! So don't jump on me! If you say she's your girl then maybe you should see what's stuck up her a$$
Maybe she doesn't respond because she has nothing to say... It doesn't mean she's stuck up. You don't handle rejection well, do ya?
jaymie

United States

#8 Dec 25, 2012
Kenzie wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she doesn't respond because she has nothing to say... It doesn't mean she's stuck up. You don't handle rejection well, do ya?
Obviously not lmao. She's a sweetheart. Always has my back. And if she doesn't want to message you back,, then she doesn't have to. Doesn't make her a b!tch tho. I don't message ANYONE back on fb unless I know them.
Mariah

Gilmer, TX

#10 Dec 30, 2012
All I have to say is this is ridiculous. If you want to know anything about me then look me up on facebook. And the only reason I didn't reply to you is because I never got your message. I'm a sweetheart until you piss me off and start rumors.
Mariah

Gilmer, TX

#11 Dec 30, 2012
jo willie wrote:
<quoted text>
how old is she?
I'm 19 anything else you would like to know just look me up on Facebook. Thanks.
jaymie

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Mariah wrote:
All I have to say is this is ridiculous. If you want to know anything about me then look me up on facebook. And the only reason I didn't reply to you is because I never got your message. I'm a sweetheart until you piss me off and start rumors.
That's my girl;)
Mariah

Gilmer, TX

#13 Dec 30, 2012
secrets wrote:
She's a b!itch she will do anything to stab you in the back. Watch out because she will steal your man! She is a whore that needs to learn to keep her damn legs shut!! One word NASTY!!!!!
Whoever you are please keep my name out of your mouth. My business is my business. Not yours. What I do is not to please you or anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super Chick Petite 5 hr Chapstick Addict 25
Searcy needs a Hobby Lobby (Jun '14) 5 hr BackBy PopularDemand 37
Homosexual Cowboys of Searcy 11 hr Rufus 9
Dennis Cartwright? (Jun '12) 14 hr Concerned 17
It takes a a$$ho to know one 15 hr Backby PopularDemand 2
Dr Stanley 16 hr just info 41
transvaginal mesh irritation 17 hr Us and them 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages