feel free to comment
idea for lounge open late

Searcy, AR

#1 Mar 16, 2013
ok so thinking of opening a lounge in searcy AR and it would have xbox's ps3's and computers and would buy and sell used games along with just a lounge to relax and haing out. wouldbe open super late. like 3 am ish on weekends. but i need more idea from YOU the people to see what else i can do with this idea. no where in searcy can anyone go just to haingout at night. NO ALCOHOL at all. so dont even start with u should get a licker license. give me some legit ideas of whatelse we can do to give everyone from high school kids to college students a place to haingout so u dont keep getting kicked outa parking lots. thinking of "Game n Lounge outpost". what do u think? GIVE ME FEEDBACK!! thank you,.
Meee

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Lol! RIGHT

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Hahaha!! Like Harding will allow that to happen....
Dude

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2013
First, I think you need to go to college and get an education because your spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure is horrible.

Second, Are you planning to at least sell sodas and snacks? Serious Gaming makes me hungry.

Third, this kind of venture will involve lots of capital. Consoles are costly and you will need flat screens to broadcast on. Lots of money will be wrapped up in equipment. Equipment that young people who dont take care of their own stuff will be using.

How about that for feedback?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Sound like it would be a bunch of gay losers

Haslet, TX

#6 Mar 16, 2013
idea for lounge open late wrote:
ok so thinking of opening a lounge in searcy AR and it would have xbox's ps3's and computers and would buy and sell used games along with just a lounge to relax and haing out. wouldbe open super late. like 3 am ish on weekends. but i need more idea from YOU the people to see what else i can do with this idea. no where in searcy can anyone go just to haingout at night. NO ALCOHOL at all. so dont even start with u should get a licker license. give me some legit ideas of whatelse we can do to give everyone from high school kids to college students a place to haingout so u dont keep getting kicked outa parking lots. thinking of "Game n Lounge outpost". what do u think? GIVE ME FEEDBACK!! thank you,.
That's the stupidest idea ever! what college kids want to come play games till 3am?? You can't even spell liquor!

Haslet, TX

#9 Mar 16, 2013
go hell looser
gamer chick

United States

#10 Mar 16, 2013
I think it sounds awesome. You could have tournaments, too. My hub and i both like gaming, as well as our son. Serve coffee, keep it mellow. I think it sounds like an awesome idea! Searcy needs more clean fun things to do!!
linda22

Haslet, TX

#11 Mar 16, 2013
must be an emo family with a ffaagg son

United States

#13 Mar 16, 2013
Or....Get this,,,, You sit at your home and logon to your gamestation network... Annnnnd You can talk lotz o'sheetz whatever ya want, get as drunk and high as you can muster....Maybe jerkofft and go to sleepz:P Cost=Pricxless

Haslet, TX

#14 Mar 16, 2013
guest wrote:
Or....Get this,,,, You sit at your home and logon to your gamestation network... Annnnnd You can talk lotz o'sheetz whatever ya want, get as drunk and high as you can muster....Maybe jerkofft and go to sleepz:P Cost=Pricxless
hell yeah they so stupid...so stupid
no

Cabot, AR

#16 Mar 17, 2013
linda22 wrote:
must be an emo family with a ffaagg son
Can you be more of a c unt?

Searcy, AR

#17 Mar 17, 2013
it will obviously have snacks, drinks, etc. and yes i know its costly. very much costly. expenses equal up to and in access of 80,000. im perfectly aware of it all. i need real feed back guys. there will be 8 computers. 6 ps3's and 6 Xbox 360's. or around that to start off with. its not set in stone yet we are drawing up a plan for it now. im just hear to get ideas for it and etc. still needing ideas everyone!!! please keep sending feedback. it will not only be for gaming to answer some questions it will be a LOUNGE as well. as in if its friday night. your broke. u can come in for like a dollar entry fee with u and whoever and sit abck relax and drink coffee as long as u like. please send me more feedback!!

Searcy, AR

#18 Mar 17, 2013
oh and gamer chick. yes there will be tournaments. every other week if not every week. its going to be a haingout spot and as well for gamers of searcy, baldknob, judsonia, beebe, and whatever is left i did not name.

United States

#19 Mar 17, 2013
SRSLY, it's a bad idea. You cannot compete with the alternate ability of asspie r-tards to sit around and jerk offt to their avatars in the privacy of their own basement.
Dude

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2013
idea for lounge open late wrote:
it will obviously have snacks, drinks, etc. and yes i know its costly. very much costly. expenses equal up to and in access of 80,000. im perfectly aware of it all. i need real feed back guys. there will be 8 computers. 6 ps3's and 6 Xbox 360's. or around that to start off with. its not set in stone yet we are drawing up a plan for it now. im just hear to get ideas for it and etc. still needing ideas everyone!!! please keep sending feedback. it will not only be for gaming to answer some questions it will be a LOUNGE as well. as in if its friday night. your broke. u can come in for like a dollar entry fee with u and whoever and sit abck relax and drink coffee as long as u like. please send me more feedback!!
Have you thought about the gaming content verses age limitations? Trust me, you are not going to want the parent of a ten year old boy coming in and chewing you out because you let him play a game that is for mature audiences only such as God of War or Dante's Inferno.

Searcy, AR

#21 Mar 18, 2013
well. we will have a wide variety of games that can be played. But unless it is on a computer. then all the games. (such as god of war) will have to be checked out from the counter to play on systems. and to be honest. if a mother or father is letting there ten year old out in town by themselves they probably wont care to much anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bottom feeders 14 min @Real Kelly 7
Nutting too quickly 2 hr Pro 3
Haven't washed my sack in 4 days 5 hr Dick 6
2018 Election Sheriff's Race 7 hr Beebe PD 240
What to do in searcy ??? (Mar '13) 11 hr Brady 74
reward for fire dept theifts 11 hr guest 21
Mikey Gimando Murder 15 hr Common Sense Inc 36

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance