center hill fire dept

center hill fire dept

Posted in the Searcy Forum

get real

Quinlan, TX

#1 Aug 9, 2012
pray you dont ever need center hill fire dept. they are worthless colt members from the old morris school. they say they doing good but everyone on there is a cult memeber. i know i dont want them on my property

United States

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Not everyone is a "cult" member. Pay ur dues and join dept if that worried.
living in isolation

Little Rock, AR

#3 Aug 9, 2012
Colt members? No we're not!

Searcy, AR

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Not all of them are. The guy that is chief or whatever wants it to be only people from his 'church' that are volunteers. He has run a lot of people off.
not this time

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2012
the chief is a short little man who only wants his cult members on it. if they would get rid of him then there would not b any cult members on that dept and then there would be more people on that fire dept

United States

#6 Aug 10, 2012
not this time wrote:
the chief is a short little man who only wants his cult members on it. if they would get rid of him then there would not b any cult members on that dept and then there would be more people on that fire dept
Got hard part done...talking about it.
JUST DO IT.
Signed

United States

#7 Aug 10, 2012
They are not cult members because they don't have what it take.
Signed:
Charles Manson
Escapee
#8 Aug 16, 2012
They 'are' a cult. I luckily got out of that hell hole as a teenager. They ruined my family's lives and those of my friends. I hope God punishes them.
I know the short man you speak of and he is evil to the core but stands on the name of God to justify what he does.

Marble Falls, TX

#9 Aug 20, 2012
i wish the cult would b no more and that the fire dept would start being ran by someone who know how to fight fires. its sad when they have to call n more fire depts to help but out a garage fire cause they ran all there fire fighters off and that they all to scared to get up in the fire and fight it they all want to stand way back and spray water at it
guest2

United States

#10 Aug 20, 2012
They may be all members of same church BUT they did a great job when called upon for us.
We pay our dues and are glad to see our community has a fire dept.
Not a member of the "cult" so dont say that.
Resident

Taylor, PA

#11 Sep 2, 2012
Start your own fire department on your own property with your own finances and labor and if you bother going to church be prepared to be called out I it in the middle of service because someone who calls you a cult member now needs you to help them keep their house from burning down.

Your welcome!
newby

Searcy, AR

#12 Sep 3, 2012
Resident wrote:
Start your own fire department on your own property with your own finances and labor and if you bother going to church be prepared to be called out I it in the middle of service because someone who calls you a cult member now needs you to help them keep their house from burning down.
Your welcome!
It's You're welcome, not your welcome. JS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly # 1 8 min Kelly Explicitly 5
jakob "jake aka jake the snake" tribble 1 hr lalalaaaaa 1
W&W Ford will be closing 5 hr I was wrong 19
bad-boy riding lawn mower (Oct '11) 8 hr Rickeytapley 39
petunias 8 hr Kelly Explicitly 6
The Rhino Fitness Natural 12 hr Guest 6
Att network 17 hr AttH8r 1

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance