If you're good at something never do it for free
Free might be good sometimes

“once was blind”

Since: Jul 10

now I see

#4 Jan 22, 2013
fagonion wrote:
If you're good at something never do it for free
Sell that fantasy baby, work it. Work it. In group therapy for addicts and alcoholics the extremely good at his job addictionologist would take the sniveling junkies that were exhibiting signs of drug seeking behavior and he would tear them down every day. Rip that ego right to shreds.

Just so that he could build them up later.

“once was blind”

now I see

#5 Jan 22, 2013
He did this by using what we called chicken sh!t and momma bear therapy. He would call the men cowards and the women bad mothers, put them in the hot seat and have them all showing they azz and storming out of group therapy.

“once was blind”

now I see

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Well, this is sort of what the b_rad does, he appeals to all the ladies and challenges all the men.

“once was blind”

now I see

#7 Jan 22, 2013
And just when "for more and more" they beg, and everyone is in an uproar, he says the most hilarious thing you ever heard and tips the scales on it all.!

“once was blind”

now I see

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Kelly L Finney wrote:
Insight is showing her own shortcommings! Polish that which belongs to someone else! You drive your 1998 Ford and declares at the traffic light...
nice car you have sir! Bitch! He already knows! You reminding him shows your own need for recognition! Im a real student of working on accreditation! Ha Ha are you telling me how nice my car is???
Pure foolishness. You inhale stupid and exhale nothing!!!!!
It's a Toyota and been paid for for years . It is a 98 and runs like a dream. No car payment for years and years, you keep wasting that money, the economy is gonna catch up with you. Stay in school. Hell make a career out of it.

“once was blind”

now I see

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Kelly L Finney wrote:
I know a Hot Mexican dude in Frenchburg Ky. you can rub on!
Go look him up! His name is Lopez. Tell him Kelly sent ya!
LMAO

“once was blind”

now I see

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Kelly L Finney wrote:
Insight I've noticed you rubbing b rads rhubarb lately ...whats up with that?
What exactly are you up to? Are you just a kissass lonley girl, or under a spell? Whichever ...it's getting irritating! Sickening actually! LAY OFF!
That's just pre pounce foreplay, next is devour.

“once was blind”

now I see

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Weak. Striking when you know I got one foot out the door headed to work. I'll deal with you later. Eat well today. You'll need your strength for later.

“Have shovel will travel, ”

Since: Nov 12

Cold Ground Arkansas

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Lips zipped on this one >O< lol

“NSA”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Oh wow! This will be verrrrrry interesting!

Since: Jan 13

West Helena, AR

#19 Jan 22, 2013
Can I buy front row seats at Ticketmaster?

Cold Ground Arkansas

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Kelly L Finney wrote:
<quoted text>
dig dig dig...as you can see my friend, I must prepare for battle! Later today insight will be mean from working all day! This will be just what she'll need to fight the likes of me! I am a Battle Troll! I will humiliate insight and take her pride! Then laugh as she collects the scraps of her broken soul!!!!!!
Ahh hahaha...yuc yuc yuc!!!!!
I have to work as well I have two graves to dig, there was a freak accident last night at the Cold Ground arena. Circus was here and the midget elephant trainer we performing with Bluno the African elephant. When the midget trainer had bluno to roll over the trainer was not fast enough to get out the way....oh god what a sight those little legs were trying so hard but couldn't out run the massive beast. This set off a chain reaction of clowns in a fire truck to rescue what was left of the midget trainer. Shooting water from the red fire truck where 37 clowns and two poodles got out of they accidentally drown Bluno while trying to spray the midget trainer off Bluno's back. So I have a short flat grave, and a big Big BIg BIG grave to dig, kinda reminds me of prom night...oh well dig dig dig.

West Helena, AR

#21 Jan 22, 2013
Grave Digger62 wrote:
<quoted text>I have to work as well I have two graves to dig, there was a freak accident last night at the Cold Ground arena. Circus was here and the midget elephant trainer we performing with Bluno the African elephant. When the midget trainer had bluno to roll over the trainer was not fast enough to get out the way....oh god what a sight those little legs were trying so hard but couldn't out run the massive beast. This set off a chain reaction of clowns in a fire truck to rescue what was left of the midget trainer. Shooting water from the red fire truck where 37 clowns and two poodles got out of they accidentally drown Bluno while trying to spray the midget trainer off Bluno's back. So I have a short flat grave, and a big Big BIg BIG grave to dig, kinda reminds me of prom night...oh well dig dig dig.
Is this the midget super chick spoke of in another forum?

West Helena, AR

#22 Jan 22, 2013
thts_jst_timmy_tlkn wrote:
<quoted text>
correction...same forum,different thread

Cold Ground Arkansas

#23 Jan 22, 2013
thts_jst_timmy_tlkn wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure but the little pucker could run just not fast enough

“NSA”

Location hidden

#24 Jan 22, 2013
That lil sexy ninja flipped in the air and had her foot up his azz before he could even pull the...pick on someone ur own size card!....she's bad!!

West Helena, AR

#25 Jan 22, 2013
Grave Digger62 wrote:
<quoted text>not sure but the little pucker could run just not fast enough
Were the 37 clowns and two poodles charged with involuntary manslaughter?

West Helena, AR

#26 Jan 22, 2013
b_rad_ wrote:
That lil sexy ninja flipped in the air and had her foot up his azz before he could even pull the...pick on someone ur own size card!....she's bad!!
Ergo..the name super chick? Or did this happen after the famous name was created?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 6 min FoLLoW aLoNg 9,574
Kelly Wins! In SCRABBLE 26 min Kelly 2
how many tranny's does it take... 40 min Wild 26
wreck 50 min motorbike 1
My Scrabble opponent keeps Hitting on me! 1 hr Kelly 2
Goober! Goober!! GOOBER!!!!! 1 hr Kelly 17
Goober82. Calling Goober82 please... 1 hr goober82 11
Searcy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?