Business Tips and Advice

Business Tips and Advice

Posted in the Searcy Forum

Anonymous

Matawan, NJ

#1 Dec 21, 2011
I will be opening a business in the near future and if there are any business owners in the Phoenix Arizona area, who can give me advice ,please get in contact with me.

cutelittlenemo1
Thats Crazy

Pine Ridge, SD

#2 Mar 23, 2013
There was a documentary on youtube called (HUNTING MAGNOTTA 2012) It's about the serial killer who known for killing cat's and posting videos on line of him doing these sick but dirty deeds. And also he killed a man and video taped this horrible crime, the video is called "One Lunatic, One Icepick"

The reason why I'm posting this is because on this documentary they showed that he went by many different user names and what surprised me was that they showed a post by him on this site. The post above me is Luka's. If you watch the documentary you can clearly see it's the same post. Plus he goes by the same name on youtube and he posted in other places on this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelly jones 59 min wife 1
Jobs in Searcy 5 hr Looking 1
Liberty Tax Service (Apr '15) 19 hr Josh 10
Need help Wed guest 4
Searcy Strong 2018 Mon Liatgip 42
Did Not Vote For Searcy Mon Guest 5
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) Mon texas pete 14,862

Searcy Jobs

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages