wondering

Searcy, AR

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Anyone know anything?
searcy

Searcy, AR

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Just saw this on twitter...
A Searcy man was killed Friday night in a two-vehicle accident on the 1000 block of West Beebe-Capps Expressway. http://tinyurl.com/72gcpr7

United States

#3 Feb 2, 2013
What happened??

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Who?
justsayn
#5 Feb 2, 2013
sid jackson
Ashley

Medford, NJ

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Will McGary is the young man who got killed :(! Pray for his family!!
jd

Searcy, AR

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Will was not in accident on Bb Capps. did Jackson was. Wills accident was in Conway.
jd

Searcy, AR

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Sid..oops

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Ashley wrote:
Will McGary is the young man who got killed :(! Pray for his family!!

No you are getting your stories mixed up. Officer McGary was killed in Conway Friday night, Sid Jackson was killed in the wreck on Beebe Capps last night
facts

Searcy, AR

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Will Mcgary was the name of the police officer that was hit and killed in Conway.
Sid Jackson was the man from Searcy who was killed in the accident last night.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Prayers for both families
very sad

Searcy, AR

#12 Feb 2, 2013
where was the wreck a on beebe capes not sure where 1000 block is atwas sid the only one hurt sid was a great man and will be missed by all any one know how the wreck happen
unknown

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
In front of the southwest middle school
Ashley

Medford, NJ

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Sorry I was getting the ppl mixed up. Pray for both families tho!!
So sad

United States

#15 Feb 2, 2013
I want phone records pulled for Sids death. I want to know if this man was texting and drivin. If he was on Facebook or topix.
Also, why was this jackwipe driving? He had a suspended license. So he had a bad drivin history. He should be charged for the death of my friend. It's that simple.
Also, I want to know the BAC of driver of the F350. Driving that big of a truck I assume he works for the oil fields. Most of those guys are drunks. Again, suspended license, those companies need to check on all of their employees.
We need to stand up and stop texting and driving. Stop driving distracted and focus. Don't know if that's what happened...but makes sense. C
Mad

Damascus, AR

#16 Feb 2, 2013
What kinda of car was sid driving

Sherwood, AR

#17 Feb 2, 2013
He was driving a 2013 hyundai accent
oilfield

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2013
So sad wrote:
I want phone records pulled for Sids death. I want to know if this man was texting and drivin. If he was on Facebook or topix.
Also, why was this jackwipe driving? He had a suspended license. So he had a bad drivin history. He should be charged for the death of my friend. It's that simple.
Also, I want to know the BAC of driver of the F350. Driving that big of a truck I assume he works for the oil fields. Most of those guys are drunks. Again, suspended license, those companies need to check on all of their employees.
We need to stand up and stop texting and driving. Stop driving distracted and focus. Don't know if that's what happened...but makes sense. C
You are really an ignorant person! You have no idea what the cause of this accident was. I'm so sure the guy was on topix while driving. Text possible drunk possible. But even if he were a person that worked in the oilfield that drove an f350. Don't bash the oilfield we wrk we don't sit on our ass drawing a free check. We are not all drunks so the next time you post something read it and maybe you will understand how you sound before you post it. Prayers to the family.
i c u

Searcy, AR

#19 Feb 2, 2013
So sad wrote:
Your an idiot! Wish it was you that was taken in the accident! will be one less di#k in the world!
Weather ninja

United States

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Drunk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2018 Election Sheriff's Race 17 min Leah M 240
News Harding University to open new clinic 1 hr Harding Hemmohroids 5
Mikey Gimando Murder 1 hr Murder In The First 39
drunk driver wrecks into building on square 1 hr Fat too 11
10 fitness 2 hr FYI 17
Nutting too quickly 4 hr Dick 5
Haven't washed my sack in 4 days 4 hr Dick 8

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance