Child Dies After Dog Attack in White ...

Child Dies After Dog Attack in White County

There are 209 comments on the FOX16 story from Nov 8, 2013, titled Child Dies After Dog Attack in White County. In it, FOX16 reports that:

White County Sheriffs confirm a 4-year-old boy has died after being attacked by dogs around 3:30 p.m. Friday on Piker Road in the Bradford Area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX16.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Lake Oswego, OR

#2 Nov 9, 2013
May God And Jesus Be With His Family And Most Of All Our Prayers Go Out To All Of The Childs Family Members As Well. C & P Forsyth And Family Good Day.(11/10/13)
Josh

Searcy, AR

#3 Nov 9, 2013
My deepest sympathy to all sides of this tragedy.
need to be put down

Dallas, PA

#13 Nov 10, 2013
fido wrote:
<quoted text>
U r exactly right. Dogs can also develop pack mentality (on instinct) living in groups like that, just like wild canines. There's a reason they say there is power in numbers. There's gotta be a reason, that they were in a 6ft tall electric fence. I know I've seen a few Houdini dogs, but the tall fences usually did the trick keeping them in without electricity. If I'm not mistaken, there's been complaints on these particular dogs before. I just hope the whole story comes to light, so the family can lay that baby to rest and somehow find their peace with this.
A $5.00 Chain and a $3.00 Padlock to stop someone from entering the cage So sad this will be a hole in there hearts for the rest of there lives hopefully ppl will realize that it was an accident and support both families at this horrific time of there life they need prayers to see them through this please stay strong Blessing and Prayers sent to u all
Michelle

United States

#14 Nov 10, 2013
Prayers for all that are involved. My son is 4 and I'm grieving for them. Their loss is so great. God be with them.
need to be put down

Dallas, PA

#16 Nov 10, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the carnage if those dogs got out and wandered into a preschool with kids screaming & running ?
All vicious dogs need to be popped in the head !
I can see why you chose the name "Your stupid" because it definitely fits you !
Please Only prayers and Blessings both families are devastated by this so please pray for all that saw this happen and know the families this is something that was an accident Asking for Prayers / Blessings
need to be put down

Dallas, PA

#18 Nov 10, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure neither family are reading topix comments !
MAYBE / MAYBE NOT rumors spread
Rainey family friend

United States

#19 Nov 10, 2013
Maybe y'all should realize that the boy that was tragically killed was at his older half brothers house. They weren't in cages the hole yard was fenced in. If you don't know the family or true events. Respect everyone and keep your mouth shut!
Rainey family friend

United States

#21 Nov 10, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should be nice !
if you can !
that was me being nice. I ain't been mean yet

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#24 Nov 10, 2013
RIP Angelito
Rainey family friend

United States

#25 Nov 10, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
His mother posted on facebook that he had just passed. Who in the heck stops everything to post that their 4 yr old has just passed away?
maybe you should be considerate and realize what's the fastest way to let everyone know in one msg instead of making thousands of calls and breaking down everytime you have to say it.
Well Well

Olive Branch, MS

#28 Nov 10, 2013
Boy some of you people just can't wait until someone is down so you can start kicking, bashing on the mother as if all of you have had lost a child and know exactly what you are suppose to do in those circumstances. It is sad that that people in this town have no respect for anyone especially that of a four year old child. I hope you people never go through what this family, cause you can go on and on about what you will do, but you what you would do and what you will do are two different set of realities.
Rainey family friend

United States

#29 Nov 10, 2013
Well Well wrote:
Boy some of you people just can't wait until someone is down so you can start kicking, bashing on the mother as if all of you have had lost a child and know exactly what you are suppose to do in those circumstances. It is sad that that people in this town have no respect for anyone especially that of a four year old child. I hope you people never go through what this family, cause you can go on and on about what you will do, but you what you would do and what you will do are two different set of realities.
so very true. I'm glad to know someone else feels that way.
ha ha

Memphis, TN

#30 Nov 10, 2013
Truth be spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occure to you that the mother and father of this child is probably punishing themselves already, why must you get on here and say crap like that, do you not have a heart, that you can't for once not say anything, this could have happened whether or not they was watching him or not, I know people who've had their child attack and they was right there with the child. Accidents happen why they do no one knows only God knows, all I know is that this child's parents will be racking with guilt for a very long time cause there isn't going to be a day that goes by that they won't be reliving that day.
you are so right and let god have mercy on those that are putting more on the mother and father. cause everyone that has kids know how fast they can get into things they should not be in at the blink of and eye. it could be one of are kids that we looseto something bad.
little scared

United States

#31 Nov 10, 2013
Geeze peeps. Y'all check out the FB pages OMG I'm not sure who's crazier!!!!
Think they're all using a sad situation to get some attention. And I do mean ALL of them!!!
Me

Searcy, AR

#32 Nov 11, 2013
little scared wrote:
Geeze peeps. Y'all check out the FB pages OMG I'm not sure who's crazier!!!!
Think they're all using a sad situation to get some attention. And I do mean ALL of them!!!
I know what you're talking about. It scares me a little knowing how they're acting. Who does that?
Wisdom

Blytheville, AR

#33 Nov 11, 2013
People these dogs are killers but this is their first child (I think) that is to my knowledge , some think its ignorance to keep a cage of killer tigers in the back yard (that is if children can get into the cage ) common knowledge teaches that if you have killer dogs or tigers or guns you need to make certain children cant get to them (you see a loaded and ready to fire pistol needs must be secured . SOMEONE NEEDS TO PAY THE PRICE, or send a message that its ok to have killer dogs and you don't have to keep them secure as to where a child cant get to them !!!!!! what am I missing ? are we so weak a people that right is called wrong and wrong is called right , is there anyone who will say theses dogs have killed enough to be labeled killer dogs ? I've got a pistol hasn't killed anyone yet "but the potential is there if you allow a child to get to it"

United States

#34 Nov 11, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do facebook but I can understand the parents doing that.
It means they are healing by putting the information about their loss out there for others to see .
HEALING? An hour after it happens? You sound like an idiot!
u no

United States

#35 Nov 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>HEALING? An hour after it happens? You sound like an idiot!
I agree. Sounds like attention seeking to me.

Searcy, AR

#36 Nov 11, 2013
They are all taking advantage of this poor babies death. It's so sad. They're more worried about being seen on the news than that poor little boy. They are all a bunch of white trash.
just saying

England, AR

#37 Nov 11, 2013
u no wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Sounds like attention seeking to me.
In this day and age we post pictures of what we are eating. It makes perfect sense to me that she would tell all family and friends at once instead of calling people. I pray you never have to know what they're going through, so you don't have to know what you'd do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dark Ages 2 min Where Thousands Live 4
TLC daycare employee 4 min me 19
Lets Play One Word (Oct '12) 1 hr Rufus 1,028
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 2 hr Super_Chick_ 13,159
Rachel Black... 6 hr Dumbo 6
Aptitude 7 hr guest 69
Searcy Baby Dead 8 hr Court System 9

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance