I'm pregnant....
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Haha

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2012
By your husband and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it!
wow

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Haha wrote:
Sounds like you're a real bitch too.
hmm

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Haha wrote:
Well if you're going to take the time to put it out there, go ahead and share some details. You know you're dying to.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Well yea! They always change names to say the name! Lol she sounds like a nut case! Proud about having a bassturd child with a married man! What a hoochi nut case! Smdh
lol

Atlanta, GA

#6 Dec 8, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you're going to take the time to put it out there, go ahead and share some details. You know you're dying to.
very true come on wit it!
Lou

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Haha wrote:
That's the most pathetic, juvenile I've ever heard..... Like that's something to be proud of. Having an innocent child by someone else's loser husband.... Your so awesome.. Everyone will wanna be you....Not.
amen

Atlanta, GA

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the most pathetic, juvenile I've ever heard..... Like that's something to be proud of. Having an innocent child by someone else's loser husband.... Your so awesome.. Everyone will wanna be you....Not.
couldn't of said it any better!
Lou

United States

#9 Dec 8, 2012
amen wrote:
<quoted text>couldn't of said it any better!
Thanks! Just call em like I see em :)
Really

United States

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Another slut.... There's many of those on this town. Many stupid woman get pregnant on purpose thinking they will leave their wife just bc u are having their baby sooo very wrong one day u will explain that u were a slut and had to have a married man and u will ruin the child's whole life your a complete whore
•••

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Aw and I'm sure THAT is gonna be what makes him leave his wife?
cant stand trash

Atlanta, GA

#13 Dec 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="•••"]Aw and I'm sure THAT is gonna be what makes him leave his wife?[/QUOTE] Don't they always think that? Lol
Okay

Sherwood, AR

#14 Dec 9, 2012
Haha wrote:
wow are you really excited about having a child by a married man and you having a child out side a marriage?? You're one stupid whore and yes I called you a whore!! This is why men use other woman because little girls like you come along and play games with all the good guys heads... I turly feel sorry for you and your unborn child.. Your child will have to grow up in a fu.cked up life because you it's mother went and committed auldtery.. And now you are going to hell.. Did you not know that this married man's wife can sue your ass for this?? If he leaves her for you, he will have nothing at all!! She will get everything!!! And I really hope she does sue your a.s.s.!!! She can even sue your ass for playing like you are gonna have this married mans child! I know because I went through this with my husband and yes he still is my husband!! I ever left him!! I will be praying for you and your child because all will need it!!! Good luck
ole six gun

Lockhart, TX

#15 Dec 9, 2012
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>wow are you really excited about having a child by a married man and you having a child out side a marriage?? You're one stupid whore and yes I called you a whore!! This is why men use other woman because little girls like you come along and play games with all the good guys heads... I turly feel sorry for you and your unborn child.. Your child will have to grow up in a fu.cked up life because you it's mother went and committed auldtery.. And now you are going to hell.. Did you not know that this married man's wife can sue your ass for this?? If he leaves her for you, he will have nothing at all!! She will get everything!!! And I really hope she does sue your a.s.s.!!! She can even sue your ass for playing like you are gonna have this married mans child! I know because I went through this with my husband and yes he still is my husband!! I ever left him!! I will be praying for you and your child because all will need it!!! Good luck
you bought in to this topic way to fast I believe it is some one just playing on this website ... Loose lips sink ships observe from a distance a tad bit longer
Idk

Arlington, TX

#16 Dec 9, 2012
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>wow are you really excited about having a child by a married man and you having a child out side a marriage?? You're one stupid whore and yes I called you a whore!! This is why men use other woman because little girls like you come along and play games with all the good guys heads... I turly feel sorry for you and your unborn child.. Your child will have to grow up in a fu.cked up life because you it's mother went and committed auldtery.. And now you are going to hell.. Did you not know that this married man's wife can sue your ass for this?? If he leaves her for you, he will have nothing at all!! She will get everything!!! And I really hope she does sue your a.s.s.!!! She can even sue your ass for playing like you are gonna have this married mans child! I know because I went through this with my husband and yes he still is my husband!! I ever left him!! I will be praying for you and your child because all will need it!!! Good luck
You can NOT sue the woman. Stupid. Your husband willingly stuck it in! You can sue him if you get a divorce but you can't sue her for sh!t lol
Olrusty

Sherwood, AR

#17 Dec 9, 2012
Idk wrote:
<quoted text>
You can NOT sue the woman. Stupid. Your husband willingly stuck it in! You can sue him if you get a divorce but you can't sue her for sh!t lol
lol i said that about him and ok there is a list if things for her. Like slander and harassment and do I need to go on?
word

Olive Branch, MS

#18 Dec 9, 2012
Well ain't that cute! Bitch you better hope it ain't someone like me who's husband your having a baby with. Someone like me would take that baby from u. Dummy bitch
Idk

Arlington, TX

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Olrusty wrote:
<quoted text>lol i said that about him and ok there is a list if things for her. Like slander and harassment and do I need to go on?
Lol yeah keep playing victim just like your husband does.
trying to be better

Lockhart, TX

#21 Dec 9, 2012
You lost souls wrote:
This topics is used by satan to drag our children to the depths of hell.
If I were God this entire town would be wiped out by locusts.
Drought and famine. A hole would open in the middle of town and suck Searcy straight to hells damnation. You wicked evil sinners. Quit talking about evil. Ungodly morons. Beg forgiveness to the lord.
AMEN ' pray for me I'll pray for you god bless you ... The true est thing I'v heard lately

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Dec 9, 2012
You lost souls wrote:
This topics is used by satan to drag our children to the depths of hell.
If I were God this entire town would be wiped out by locusts.
Drought and famine. A hole would open in the middle of town and suck Searcy straight to hells damnation. You wicked evil sinners. Quit talking about evil. Ungodly morons. Beg forgiveness to the lord.
Oh lord! The nutty atheists are out again!
Idk

United States

#23 Dec 9, 2012
word wrote:
Well ain't that cute! Bitch you better hope it ain't someone like me who's husband your having a baby with. Someone like me would take that baby from u. Dummy bitch
Unless you can prove unfit mother you can't take a child from its mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Her and her defense 34 min Wide awake 6
Aptitude 41 min Wide awake 18
3 marriages are enough 59 min Intelligent Stand... 11
Summer friend aka Kelly 4 hr Summer Friend 4
Jeremy Gillam Tax Liens 6 hr Smells to High He... 6
Searcians can only blame themselves 7 hr Fried 36
Do they run your name when you get your id at t... (Jan '12) 9 hr duh3341 427
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages