how do you make them...

how do you make them...

Posted in the Searcy Forum

ugh

Searcy, AR

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Fall back in love with you. Recently I have started having a girl's night once a week and I've really been dressing up a lot because I wanted to make him want me cause he quit. Showing interest in sex .I can count on one hand how many times we havein the past month .....so we have sex last night and he says I'm a cheater because I did not get off and because I made him feel like I just wanted him to hurry .....well I think he is making himself believe I'm a cheater because he does not love me anymore.....any advice
Olrusty

Sherwood, AR

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Does he not know that a girl don't get off every time they have sex? If she has a lot on her mind she aint gonna get off.. It's not because of him and that don't mean she is cheating. Every guy needs to make a girl feel comfortable enough where she forgets everything!! You was to worried about pleasing him where you forgot about your self and just tell him that.
Olrusty

Sherwood, AR

#3 Dec 9, 2012
And that don't mean he don't love you. It kinda sounds like he is feeling the same way you do.
ugh

Searcy, AR

#4 Dec 9, 2012
:/ thanks and I tried explaining to him women don't all the time ...and I've been stressed and well feeling unwated by him I've tried talking and I thought everything was going to be ok ...he knows her just not really well like he stalks my facebook phone everything....I seriously had to pull up a town the other day because it said we were there on Facebook...and he thought this town was a club??? His ex always cheated on him Ihave no clue we have been together 4 years ....but he's always got on my facebook and any guy that says something to me he tells them to f*ck off I'm not cheating...so I have no clue what to do

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 9, 2012
He just sounds real insecure! It sounds like he is his own issue not you. You'll never be completely happy with such an insecure guy. Best to leave b4 you regret wasting so much time!
red

Searcy, AR

#6 Dec 9, 2012
He's cheating on you.
curious...

Lockhart, TX

#8 Dec 9, 2012
I think he is cheating too!
previous man cheater

United States

#9 Dec 9, 2012
When a man blames u for cheating...he is cheating. He throws its back on u! I know because I did it. Every cheater does it.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#10 Dec 9, 2012
previous man cheater wrote:
When a man blames u for cheating...he is cheating. He throws its back on u! I know because I did it. Every cheater does it.
That doesn't automatically mean that!! Geez ur an idiot! You saying a guy isn't capable of thinking his chick is cheating without cheating on her??? See how idiotic that is!!
Cheating Man with baby

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2012
Men don't care. If you wave a slab of raw beef in front of a dog, he will take it and enjoy it! I like strange meat! Just like all real men!
Cheating Man with baby

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Let your man be a man! When he gets his fill, he'll be comming back to bed with you. Be patient! Prolly has some wild oats!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#13 Dec 9, 2012
Mmmhmm when the man does it, it's called wild oats? But when the woman does it, it's called hoing around! Kinda biased lingo
ugh

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2012
He's not cheating I know that ...when he leaves its with my dad to go hunting....because the thought had crossed my mind but I know better.....so that's why I was just asking what it could be...trust me I've tried talking to him...and people I love no one has a clue

Searcy, AR

#15 Dec 10, 2012
You just need to let him know how much you care for him on a regular basis. And when you get home form girls night have something kinky thought up to do with him.
Olrusty

Sherwood, AR

#16 Dec 10, 2012
guest wrote:
You just need to let him know how much you care for him on a regular basis. And when you get home form girls night have something kinky thought up to do with him.
I agree with u!^That's what all men want just like any woman does! When you go out and then come home and just go to bed or talk about what all u did then he is gonna think u r hiding something.. Like guest said as soon as u get home show him that u missed him and wish he could have been there cuz it would have been more fun or something like that. Men don't wanna hear how much fun u had without them they wanna hear how much u miss them just like a woman.I've been married to my wife for 12years and this reminds me of us. I doubt he is cheating cuz I was the same way as he is when me and my wife first got together. Don't listen to the people who say he is cheating.. If u know and feel that he isn't then u have nothing to worry about!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#17 Dec 10, 2012
At guest and olrusty, but a guy that is that insecure sounds like he may think she went out and someone got her real horny and that's why she's doing it. Then if there is drinking involve he may think, dam drinking makes her that horny, then not want her going out if drinking is involved. See, with guys like that you can't make sudden changes! If you do he will think its got to do with something. You have to ease in the new changes. Like if she wants to fck the shit out him after going out, to do that for the first time right after going out will be a red flag for him. Cause it's a change. If you want to do that change which is prolly a good change then you should start it on a boring regular day that you didn't drink or go out and there is no reason to wonder why all the sudden. That way when you do, do it. He can't blame it on the reason being your like that cause you went out then wonder what was it that happened when you went that made you be so horny. Any noticeable change has to start with him being the only reason for it. If not, you'll have problems.
Olrusty

Sherwood, AR

#18 Dec 10, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
At guest and olrusty, but a guy that is that insecure sounds like he may think she went out and someone got her real horny and that's why she's doing it. Then if there is drinking involve he may think, dam drinking makes her that horny, then not want her going out if drinking is involved. See, with guys like that you can't make sudden changes! If you do he will think its got to do with something. You have to ease in the new changes. Like if she wants to fck the shit out him after going out, to do that for the first time right after going out will be a red flag for him. Cause it's a change. If you want to do that change which is prolly a good change then you should start it on a boring regular day that you didn't drink or go out and there is no reason to wonder why all the sudden. That way when you do, do it. He can't blame it on the reason being your like that cause you went out then wonder what was it that happened when you went that made you be so horny. Any noticeable change has to start with him being the only reason for it. If not, you'll have problems.
Good point!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#19 Dec 10, 2012
Olrusty wrote:
<quoted text>Good point!
Human nature is my specialty. I could train her to have that lil pup house broken in a week.

Searcy, AR

#20 Dec 10, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Human nature is my specialty. I could train her to have that lil pup house broken in a week.
I agree to an extent, if she just went in there and threw it on him then ya he might think something.
ugh

Lockhart, TX

#21 Dec 10, 2012
Thanks guys :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jarrod Green Murder Case 2 hr Searcy Murder 1
Tracy holloway murder (Jun '11) 5 hr Really 243
Searcy fire department strained 10 hr Bill Baldridge ef... 6
narc adam 10 hr guest 1
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 10 hr 2twisted 14,761
New shopping center & Harding (Aug '17) 19 hr Johnie James 16
tent city Fri Panda 17

Searcy Jobs

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages