#9 Apr 10, 2012
Simon
ur fn dumb

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Apr 10, 2012
I think thats who they talking abt is sarah simon

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Apr 10, 2012
Oh wow for reals. What's crossman have to say about that. That's prolly why he wanting to get away.
courtney

Bedford, TX

#12 Apr 10, 2012
Well since all of you seem to think it's your business I'll go ahead and let you know the facts, she's not pregnant I seen the test for myself. Also that has absolutely nothing to do with Jonathan wanting to get out of this place. He has realized that he needs a change or hes going to end up screwing his life up. Oh btw that has nothing to do with his and sarahs relationship. I was with them just this morning and they are perfectly happy with each other. Also he probably wants to get away from here for a while because this town is full of so many freaking losers like everyone commenting on this without any clue of what's really going on.
ur fn dumb

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Apr 10, 2012
courtney wrote:
Well since all of you seem to think it's your business I'll go ahead and let you know the facts, she's not pregnant I seen the test for myself. Also that has absolutely nothing to do with Jonathan wanting to get out of this place. He has realized that he needs a change or hes going to end up screwing his life up. Oh btw that has nothing to do with his and sarahs relationship. I was with them just this morning and they are perfectly happy with each other. Also he probably wants to get away from here for a while because this town is full of so many freaking losers like everyone commenting on this without any clue of what's really going on.
First off i didnt say anything bad. So come correct when u start talking shit to people
courtney

Bedford, TX

#14 Apr 10, 2012
ur fn dumb wrote:
<quoted text>First off i didnt say anything bad. So come correct when u start talking shit to people
Umm really I didn't quote you so ur the one whos fn dumb!
ur fn dumb

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Apr 10, 2012
I didnt call u dumb! And u said everyone commenting on this tread.
sarah simon

United States

#16 Apr 19, 2012
If you really think its your buisness. Yes I could be pregnant. And where do any of y'all come in on this ? Exactly you don't because its NO 1's buisness what's so ever. If you have a probelm with it. Look me up on Facebook and get my number. Don't start some stupid thing about me on this stupid bullshit website. Get a life and learn to stay out of others.

Euless, TX

#17 Apr 19, 2012
courtney wrote:
Bet you feel dumb! Since she admitted she mat b pregnant. Bet it's not ur brothers. Sarah lay off the pot and pills while ur prego please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Younger guy wanting older woman. 1 hr healthy&horny 1
what kind of p***y is better ?? guys reply (Oct '12) 2 hr Guesticles 47
Dennis Cartwright? (Jun '12) 2 hr Kevin 14
Who is running for mayor of Searcy (Feb '14) 3 hr nope 77
good songs to have sex to? (Jul '11) 3 hr Say When 46
No banks 4 hr Just saying 2
Where oh where has Kelly, queen of Topix gone?? 5 hr Intelligent Stand... 1
Kark 4 6 hr guest2 24
Searcy Dating
Find my Match