First Prev
of 2
Next Last
car owner

Searcy, AR

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Any opinions on the local window tint shops? As in price and quality for a 4 door car?
well

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2012
car owner wrote:
Any opinions on the local window tint shops? As in price and quality for a 4 door car?
Sunset tinting! Jerry is awesome
car owner

Searcy, AR

#3 Dec 23, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>Sunset tinting! Jerry is awesome
How are their prices?
guest

United States

#4 Dec 24, 2012
Jerry is very good. He has tinted several for me over the years.
Guest

Rose Bud, AR

#5 Dec 24, 2012
Tint shack... Bobby is very good and low prices as well..
guest

Fayetteville, AR

#6 Dec 24, 2012
Tony at corporate tinting is the best, he uses a good quality window tint and he stands behind his work with a lifetime guarantee and he is reasonable on his prices.
guest

Fairfax, VA

#7 Dec 24, 2012
guest wrote:
Tony at corporate tinting is the best, he uses a good quality window tint and he stands behind his work with a lifetime guarantee and he is reasonable on his prices.
I wouldn't use tony if he was the only one in the state doing it!
guest

Fayetteville, AR

#8 Dec 24, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't use tony if he was the only one in the state doing it!
Sounds like someone is a little butt hurt
guest

Fairfax, VA

#9 Dec 25, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like someone is a little butt hurt
Just know how big of a pos he is!
cars all the time

United States

#10 Dec 26, 2012
Use bobby hes the best 120 full tint for a car
wow

Katy, TX

#11 Dec 27, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Just know how big of a pos he is!
Ok... sooo when did him being a "POS" have anything to do with his tinting work? Stay on the subject people. Geez! The topic was "window tint." Not "Lets all shoot out opinions of Tony Burks!"
guest 1

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2012
I would use Jerry. Tony is good but he uses a small torch to heat the glass (i guess to help the tint adhere) and has burnt/melted the plastic interior trim pieces on two of my vehicles. I'm not bashing him as a person, just criticizing his professionalism. He needs to be more considerate with people's property.
I've used Jerry twice and have been very pleased both times.
wow

Katy, TX

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Tony has tinted two of mine and done a great job!I dont know or care what he does in his personal life, his work is very professional.
Ccc

United States

#14 Mar 29, 2013
I would NOT use sunset!!!! I took him a brand new truck and it looks like crap, several bubbles and lots of trash! And he only did the front 2 windows.And he was unwilling to resolve the problem. Horrible tint job and horrible experience trying to work out a resolution (that never happened) won't every use or recommend him again!
Connie

Searcy, AR

#15 Mar 29, 2013
Ccc wrote:
I would NOT use sunset!!!! I took him a brand new truck and it looks like crap, several bubbles and lots of trash! And he only did the front 2 windows.And he was unwilling to resolve the problem. Horrible tint job and horrible experience trying to work out a resolution (that never happened) won't every use or recommend him again!
You tell him I said to fix it!
baha

United States

#16 Mar 29, 2013
Tony's work sucks. Tint shack is very good. Great work and very reasonable prices. Only problem is that he only works certain days.
info

Lockhart, TX

#17 Mar 30, 2013
Sunset is the best I've had all my vehicles done there for abt 175 for each car an I've never had a problums out of mine an he will do wat ever u want to it!!
Personal experience

United States

#18 Mar 30, 2013
I used to work for a guy that did awesome tinting. He's behind Captain D's.
His prices are good & he's got the best rep for no defects afterwards. His name is Danny. You should check him out.
redman

Sherwood, AR

#19 Mar 30, 2013
Personal experience wrote:
I used to work for a guy that did awesome tinting. He's behind Captain D's.
His prices are good & he's got the best rep for no defects afterwards. His name is Danny. You should check him out.
Danny is a fake! Runs in the family!
Ccc

United States

#20 Mar 30, 2013
info wrote:
Sunset is the best I've had all my vehicles done there for abt 175 for each car an I've never had a problums out of mine an he will do wat ever u want to it!!
I have had several trucks and I have had almost all of them tinted, and this is by far the worst tint job I have every had, I understand that stuff happens sometimes, but come on you should stand behind your work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 48 min Jennifer Renee 13,757
Name something that you will NEVER do again 1 hr Standpoints View 15
History Repeating Itself 1 hr Standpoints View 18
Patrick Hawkins 1 hr Hard hands 6
Your girl licked me like a fruit roll up 4 hr Hold up 1
Why you wanna 5 hr balls 10
Sunrise Heights Mobile home park (Mar '15) 6 hr Concerned 12

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages