First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Seriously

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Ok be serious does anyone believe that the work is gonna end tomorrow I'm seriously making myself sick over it. I've heard all kinds of stories from a Planet X hitting us to the Mayan calendar thing again please be serious

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Ok be serious does anyone believe that the work is gonna end tomorrow I'm seriously making myself sick over it. I've heard all kinds of stories from a Planet X hitting us to the Mayan calendar thing again please be serious
Stop stressing over it the bible says that only god will know when the world will end no one can predict thay

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Omg! Ur slow like kelly yes? I told her yesterday that today would be the end of the world! She had a lil laugh and boaster that's it Friday!! And she always right! But see, I meant today in her so called home country of australia, it's already Dec 21st!

So what time zone you think the end of the world will pick?? cause in some places it's already Dec 21st! Sooo does America think its so special the Mayan time revolved around it?? Ehhh I'm betting not!

Well Good day!!.. I'm busy pumping out the septic tank!! It's a quicky bunker!! Shtty idea I know, but hey! Tha shts got to work right??
hey

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Ok the myan people's temples or pyramids or whatever you want to call it is in Mexico so I take it that it would be this time zone not Australia's
Piper Bowman

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2012
The Mayans were only human like us...and 3,500 years from now people will be calling us a sophisticated ancient civilization with powers beyond our
21st century capabilities. Yea, the Mayans were clever! But thats all they had back in their day. They were clever cavemen who grew tired of etching calendars in stone. They had to stop somewhere with the calendar thing...yes? And as for Planet X...who knows? Who cares? You are a heartbeat away from death as is...STOP YOUR MADNESS!!!
And quit worrying about Jesus. He's a good guy!

“Have shovel will travel, ”

Since: Nov 12

Cold Ground Arkansas

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Yes I do, I believe for me tomorrow my work will end.....I have the weekends off. Just answering your question.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#7 Dec 20, 2012
hey wrote:
Ok the myan people's temples or pyramids or whatever you want to call it is in Mexico so I take it that it would be this time zone not Australia's
Lol never said they picked Australia's time zone. Just simply pointing out its already the 21st somewhere But to assume they picked their own time zone to make it the "special" one.....wait ur prolly right! Since they didn't account for leap years and stuff you can assume they didn't think all the time zones through too! Lol
seriously

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2012
I meant world sorry
deery lou

Atlanta, TX

#9 Dec 20, 2012
The world will continue on as any other day

Cold Ground Arkansas

#10 Dec 20, 2012
seriously wrote:
I meant world sorry
Now I have to rethink my answer....dang it. LOL. I don't think it will end we can look forward to changes.
MeAn mAry

United States

#11 Dec 20, 2012
deery lou wrote:
The world will continue on as any other day
sooo, are you saying that I probably shouldn't have told my boss that he's a gigantic foul pvssy and I that quit this morning? Uh oh

“NSA”

Location hidden

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Look forward my azz!! The crooked elite down shot up stuff to take our dag gum guns man!! Lanza's glove didn't fit by god!

Cold Ground Arkansas

#13 Dec 20, 2012
MeAn mAry wrote:
<quoted text>
sooo, are you saying that I probably shouldn't have told my boss that he's a gigantic foul pvssy and I that quit this morning? Uh oh
The words you might have f'd up come to mind. Just saying. LOL.
MeAn mAry

United States

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Ooops! Anyone hiring?

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15 Dec 20, 2012
If they Mayans were so good at knowing the future, you would think that they would have foreseen their own collapse.
well

United States

#16 Dec 20, 2012
If they did for see their own death they might not could have done anything about it so we wouldn't know if they seen their own or not
unsettled

United States

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Lylah wrote:
If they Mayans were so good at knowing the future, you would think that they would have foreseen their own collapse.
Exactly. That happens when you sacrifice your selves. You eventually run out. Real smart there. So I guess we should all run up our credit cards an live like no tomorrow since they know it all.
skrillexchick

Benton, AR

#18 Dec 20, 2012
Seriously wrote:
God says he sees the world like a parade. He's seen the beginning of it. He's seen the middle of it. And he knows how it's going to end. I don't feel like we should believe the Myans bc there not The Prince of Peace.
well

United States

#19 Dec 20, 2012
skrillexchick wrote:
<quoted text>God says he sees the world like a parade. He's seen the beginning of it. He's seen the middle of it. And he knows how it's going to end. I don't feel like we should believe the Myans bc there not The Prince of Peace.
I really hope your right!!!!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#20 Dec 20, 2012
Oh nah! I'm not swearing now end of the world crap! Only thing worries me is all those buttons in Washington then idiots control!! That's the only thing you gotta worry about on any day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police investigating restaurant armed robbery 1 hr Guest 5
Dedicated To My Friend Super _ Chick 2 hr @Kelly 19
Big money Hoppie 2 hr guest 8
Lawyer Greg Niblock (Apr '11) 2 hr Lol 108
Make white county a wet county (May '10) 4 hr Very Pitiful 444
Harding College Hurting Searcy 4 hr guest 68
Mayor of searcy (Nov '14) 4 hr guest 18

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance