First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Freeb

Searcy, AR

#24 May 2, 2013
High yella wrote:
I use mine to call my snow bunnies they daddy's pay for theirs and my babys
That's what Obama Phones are mainly used for - pimpin and dopin.
google-is-your-f riend

Searcy, AR

#25 May 3, 2013
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-ph...
Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?
A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it
High yella

Oklahoma City, OK

#26 May 3, 2013
guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried telling them that but they won't believe you
Bush Neva gave me nothing Obama is King
Alicia B

Oklahoma City, OK

#27 May 3, 2013
Obama is like a god to me! He is hands down the best president to ever hold office! He will save America and you! He will fix what the other presidents has screwed up over the years! All of the other old white men are nothing but garbage!
High yella

Oklahoma City, OK

#28 May 3, 2013
Alicia B wrote:
Obama is like a god to me! He is hands down the best president to ever hold office! He will save America and you! He will fix what the other presidents has screwed up over the years! All of the other old white men are nothing but garbage!
all hail king Obama he rule he will be our king and mishell is our queen you honkeys just keep paying yo taxes now the Mexicans can start paying they's taxes and we wll all be rich
datman

Oklahoma City, OK

#29 May 3, 2013
Alicia B wrote:
You're that nasty girl that dates the coloreds aren't you?
Changing the Country

United States

#30 May 3, 2013
google-is-your-friend wrote:
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/ 10/the-obama-phone/
Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?
A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it
BS.
Obama has expanded the "Obama Phone Program" where now every lowlife, dopedealer, gangbanger, parasite, thuglifer that is unemployed because they do not want to work and give up all their free Obama giveaways get one. Or two.
smarter than you;)

Oklahoma City, OK

#31 May 3, 2013
Sounds like her! Lmao:)
Kelly in Black

Oklahoma City, OK

#32 May 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="smarter than you;)"]Sounds like her! Lmao:)[/QUOTE]

YoU StOp thAt TOP M0D 6!! I KNow wHAt U DoiNG!!! Ooooohhh Aaaahhh YOu jusT WaiT!!!
Kelly in Black

Oklahoma City, OK

#33 May 3, 2013
WhY hAsnT THis BeEN dEleTEd YeT!!??!!??
ToP MOd ThiS iS aBuSe oF PoWeR!!! I WILL coNTAcT ToP mOD 1!!
deLeTE thIS NOW!!!!! OooooOOooo I SWEAR!!!!
Hello Obamma Hello

Searcy, AR

#34 May 3, 2013
Changing the Country wrote:
<quoted text>
BS.
Obama has expanded the "Obama Phone Program" where now every lowlife, dopedealer, gangbanger, parasite, thuglifer that is unemployed because they do not want to work and give up all their free Obama giveaways get one. Or two.
That's the truth!
Change O

Searcy, AR

#35 May 6, 2013
High yella wrote:
<quoted text>Bush Neva gave me nothing Obama is King
Yeah! That ole Bush wanted me to work but Barracks don't want me to do nuttin! Just draw my govt draw checks and vote for him. A great new country.
Ricky

Searcy, AR

#36 May 6, 2013
Let's just all go down to my dad's trailer, get f*cked up and eat chicken fingers. We can get two birds stoned at once.
Julian

Searcy, AR

#37 May 6, 2013
Ricky wrote:
Let's just all go down to my dad's trailer, get f*cked up and eat chicken fingers. We can get two birds stoned at once.
Sometimes life is about more than getting f@cked up and eating chicken fingers, Ricky.
Reeper

Searcy, AR

#38 May 6, 2013
Julian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes life is about more than getting f@cked up and eating chicken fingers, Ricky.
Not in Obamaland.
Jaime

Searcy, AR

#39 May 6, 2013
Reeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Obamaland.
What's wrong there Marty McLargeFry? You shook? You shook about Obama phones?
News Man

Blytheville, AR

#40 May 6, 2013
what was to be a 200 million dollar plan , became a 2.2 billion dollar cost ! anything to help the
black drug dealers and pimps !

Searcy, AR

#41 May 7, 2013
Buy your own phone and pay your own phone bill
hopeandchange

United States

#42 May 7, 2013
guest wrote:
Buy your own phone and pay your own phone bill
They don't pay for nuttin'.
Especially not their beloved free "Obama Phones".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
four word game 4 hr Kevin 189
Ever have a turd so big 5 hr Gods gift 3
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 5 hr Red_Forman 11,622
Lets Play One Word (Oct '12) 5 hr Red_Forman 658
Skunks are such a pain !!! 6 hr Skunked Once 6
loser joe wilson!! 11 hr You know 3
text me anyone im bored (May '12) 13 hr dull needle 43
Do they run your name when you get your id at t... (Jan '12) May 25 nathan 321
More from around the web

Searcy People Search