Obama Phones
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Traser

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2013
Do they check to see if you ever got a job or can you just keep the free phone as long as you want?

Searcy, AR

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Keep phone and all the other free stuff.. Obama could care less... Might check into college get you a corvette to drive back and forth.. It's all free.. Taxing the rich is so neat..
gps-OFF

Wayne, MI

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Quit you bitching! You laws say that free phones for the needy is a good idea!
If you don't like you laws, VOTE! You don't vote, you have no reason to complain! ;)))

Searcy, AR

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Some of us do vote.. Vote American I might add..
guy

Searcy, AR

#5 Apr 25, 2013
I voted American last election and it just so happens that he won
News Man

Manila, AR

#6 Apr 26, 2013
The phones is not right ! in the fact that too much abuse . Its odd that the IRS can monitor each an every penny in America , and place stiff lawy (and dont think they wont enforce them) Although the phones are mainly used and abused by thugs !
the vast majority in a survey has proven it ! This Obama is too willing to get votes . Tax payers are
being mocked ! The drug dealers are having a hay day with the pones . And its not " to be said or even assumed in converstaion" so let me whisper it;
the blacks are the main reason its like it is . First it was the PAY FOR OUR BASTARDS, Second PAY FOR OUR HOUSE RENT, UTILITIES, FOOD, "yes" give us the opportunity to profit the more kids we have.
Its a world of twisted values. Evil values . Damnation bringing values. WHITES are just as bad .
AND GODLINESS HAS BEEN BOUGHT DOWN TO " i believe in God" but I live for Satan ! So who shall i dwell with in eternity ? And in their ignorance they are ignorantly led to think with their carnal mind .

Searcy, AR

#7 Apr 26, 2013
guy wrote:
I voted American last election and it just so happens that he won
Guess again fool the American in last election lost!! That Kenyan mooselum won.. Where were you?
guy

Sherwood, AR

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Guess again fool the American in last election lost!! That Kenyan mooselum won.. Where were you?
and can you please tell me what a mooselum is I believe that you were going for muslim and in response to that, the pastor of the Christian church that Obama goes to has been on tv countless times admitting that Obama has attended services at his church for years and in order to be president you have to be born in the united states and he has a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii
Outrageous waste

Searcy, AR

#9 Apr 26, 2013
They do NOT check on whether the freeloaders still get to keep their free Obama Phone.
What a damn waste of taxpayer money just to give more free crap to deadbeats!
Trash people

Searcy, AR

#11 Apr 27, 2013
Obama Phones - Food Stamps - Welfare - Disability checks - WHY WORK?
Siss

Searcy, AR

#12 Apr 28, 2013
I already have one but would like to get another. Can you get two?

Searcy, AR

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Siss wrote:
I already have one but would like to get another. Can you get two?
Use extra one for buttplug...
jetjohn

Searcy, AR

#14 Apr 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Use extra one for buttplug...
I know where they can stick their Obama Phones.

Lockhart, TX

#15 Apr 29, 2013
The only people who could possibly believe that Obama has done one single good thing for America would be blacks, Muslims, or morons!!! All he has done for me and mine is eliminate our jobs, cut our unemployment WHICH we paid in. On his way to cutting my parents social security. Oh and just basically making America a joke on the national scene! I just hope we can survive 3 more years.

United States

#18 Apr 29, 2013
Iz got me damn Obama fone an not wuth nuthin. U kan take dat to da banc. Kant git no dam n signul eva. Obama not git my vote no month less he git these foned up to standards like otha folkses fones. Like I'm in a dam third worl kuntry and I live in down town city limits bald knobs
Tea Party

Mena, AR

#19 Apr 29, 2013
Obama Phones are the drug dealers' best friend.

Searcy, AR

#20 Apr 29, 2013
guest wrote:
Iz got me damn Obama fone an not wuth nuthin. U kan take dat to da banc. Kant git no dam n signul eva. Obama not git my vote no month less he git these foned up to standards like otha folkses fones. Like I'm in a dam third worl kuntry and I live in down town city limits bald knobs
Across the tracks I'm betting lol.
Anonymous

Searcy, AR

#21 Apr 29, 2013
There were free cellphones for anyone who received food stamps, hud, or any other assistance when Bush was in office as well.
guy

Searcy, AR

#22 Apr 29, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
There were free cellphones for anyone who received food stamps, hud, or any other assistance when Bush was in office as well.
I've tried telling them that but they won't believe you
High yella

United States

#23 May 2, 2013
I use mine to call my snow bunnies they daddy's pay for theirs and my babys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Icnoptnthis Another Word Game (Add -Drop)*** 3 hr texas pete 217
Thief 5 hr Probation for All... 12
Searcy Mayor City Attorney 5 hr Poor Searcy 7
Paula Brewer? 8 hr Nooooo 4
~The Last Post Wins~ (Jun '11) 12 hr texas pete 154
christmas Parade 12 hr there was one 17
Who did the police shoot last night? 12 hr wondering 1

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance