jon

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Any where your ticklish. It's pretty much every sensitive part of the body. Kiss lick nibble breathing softly. It all works
country girl

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Piggy back rides!!
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

I see only guys answered mostly except country girl and she is right..Most girls get turned on just by having fun with the guy. Foreplay to a man is the 5 minutes leading up to sex. Foreplay to a woman is atleast 4 hours leading up to sex. She wants to feel the passion not just the oral.. This is just ones opinion anyways. Other girls might be different.
just a guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Have confidence but don't be cocky. Prioritize your hygiene. Have a good smile. Compliment her and mean it. Give her your full attention.
Make her laugh.
Kelly Le Fooka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

just a guy wrote:
Have confidence but don't be cocky. Prioritize your hygiene. Have a good smile. Compliment her and mean it. Give her your full attention.
Make her laugh.
How about just being yourself. I hate it when a guy acts like a real Romeo at first, then when boobies arn't enough, they get mad when I say no to sex. Some guys are so selfish.
Mississippian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Kelly Le Fooka wrote:
<quoted text> How about just being yourself. I hate it when a guy acts like a real Romeo at first, then when boobies arn't enough, they get mad when I say no to sex. Some guys are so selfish.
Show your boobies and that's not enough? Hell, to stop at that is torture!!! LMAO

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Soft kisses and being held. Making her feel like she's the only one for you.
just a guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Kelly Le Fooka wrote:
<quoted text>How about just being yourself. I hate it when a guy acts like a real Romeo at first, then when boobies arn't enough, they get mad when I say no to sex. Some guys are so selfish.
Almost any guy will act differently around a girl, especially one he likes.
You are still a child, so you don't have the experience or knowledge of a Romeo/romantic.
And you are obviously fooling around with children if a guy/boy gets mad at you for saying no.
Always respect yourself because rowdy little boys won't.
When you are old enough for an adult relationship I hope you find a good respectable guy that will put your reputation above his own.

Any boy that gets mad at you for respecting yourself (saying no)...tell him to kick rocks. You don't deserve that kind of disrespect.
Lash LaRue

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

just a guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still a child, so you don't have the experience or knowledge of a Romeo/romantic.
And you are obviously fooling around with children if a guy/boy gets mad at you for saying no.
When you are old enough for an adult relationship I hope you find a good respectable guy that will put your reputation above his own.
Any boy that gets mad at you for respecting yourself (saying no)...tell him to kick rocks. You don't deserve that kind of disrespect.
Great advice and well said!
Kelly Le Fooka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

just a guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm jus trying to fit in on this thread. After reading my self, I do sound immature . You sound like father..oop's he is usually right. Thanx

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Kelly Le Fooka wrote:
<quoted text>I'm jus trying to fit in on this thread. After reading my self, I do sound immature . You sound like father..oop's he is usually right. Thanx
Haha well thank you
adw

Judsonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

guest wrote:
Cooking, cleaning and doin' laundry.
lol yes!
Kelly Le Fooka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha well thank you
I must take care along with me. You are a master at changing the tempo of each character you portray. That must have taken a considerable amount of practice ...yes? Well done.
just a guy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Kelly Le Fooka wrote:
<quoted text>I must take care along with me. You are a master at changing the tempo of each character you portray. That must have taken a considerable amount of practice ...yes? Well done.
I forgot to change my name back earlier. I changed it to guest on a different thread.
I usually try to offer good advise every chance I get.
I try to be honest and true.
charlie

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

One word...... MONEY!
duh

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Dope lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Searcy Forum right now

Search the Searcy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 20 min Kevin 6,647
Da'Marcus Miller 32 min earwigs 25
Creepy Easter Bunnys 1 hr Relationship X-pert 1
Casa bravas wife 1 hr vince 18
Parker for prosecutor 1 hr Jerry Grigsby 27
females on 3rd marriage be like: He is my soulmate 1 hr Relationship X-pert 10
jessica bolding 2 hr b_rad_ 16
•••

Flood Warning for White County was issued at April 18 at 9:04PM CDT