sgt jason swindle
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#21 Sep 29, 2012
Westboro Baptist church is located in Kansas. They are actually more of a hate group. They go all over the country protesting funerals of fallen soldiers claiming that they are baby killers (among other things). They have also protested some celebrity funerals. All it really boils down to is they are crazy and want attention from the media. Sgt. Swindle, nor any other fallen soldier has done anything to them. They are just insane.
intheknow

Searcy, AR

#22 Sep 29, 2012
They didn't show up

United States

#23 Sep 29, 2012
I wasn't there but I was told that a few of them showed up but not the entire church and the biggest problem there was the media.
Familyfriend

Cabot, AR

#24 Oct 5, 2012
The protestors did show up. They had a permit to protest across from the church. The banditos parked where they were permitted to protest. So they went down to the funeral home, to the empty field across the street. Beene police ran them off shortly after because they were illegally protesting.
icare

Henderson, NV

#25 Oct 5, 2012
Familyfriend wrote:
The protestors did show up. They had a permit to protest across from the church. The banditos parked where they were permitted to protest. So they went down to the funeral home, to the empty field across the street. Beene police ran them off shortly after because they were illegally protesting.
Thank you, family friend, for kindly sharing that information. Prayers for you, his family and friends, as well for each and everyone of the groups and individuals who came to show their support of a soldier and his loved ones.
Bone

United States

#26 Feb 19, 2013
What a true hero!! And to every soldier out there!! THANK YOU!! May GOD bless you all!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rape & Kidnap of Searcy woman and kids 17 min Guest 411 13
Where's the best Mexican food (Jun '11) 1 hr Border 32
Does antone Does anyone work at the pop tart ... (Feb '12) 2 hr Slim 29
Guys you shouldve Went For (banged) (Oct '11) 2 hr Yeah right 53
I'll MAKE you read it one way or another! 3 hr Reply 11
Local Tire Financing??? 4 hr KDH 6
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 13,128
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages