#2 Nov 28, 2012
Don't believe everything you hear.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 28, 2012
It's a rumor

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Nov 28, 2012
He isn't going be. LSU is giving him a raise and extending his contract.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 28, 2012
There's probable a clause in his contract that wouldn't allow him to go to another sec west school anyway.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 28, 2012
[QUOTE who="."]He isn't going be. LSU is giving him a raise and extending his contract.[/QUOTE]

This is what is being reported by news agencies.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Probably

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Nov 28, 2012
He wouldn't fit here anyway!!
Jmo

Olive Branch, MS

#10 Nov 28, 2012
GET REAL. Wed have better luck getting gruden
wps

United States

#11 Nov 28, 2012
He didnt take the Michigan job and that was suppose to be his dream job so why would he come here? He is using us to get a pay raise from lsu like everybody else did the year we hired bobby

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Nov 28, 2012
Hogs suck and LSU sucks so it wouldn't matter.

Olive Branch, MS

#13 Nov 28, 2012
ESPN reported it so no he isn't coming here.
Arkansas

Searcy, AR

#15 Nov 29, 2012
In all honesty I really hope miles doesn't go to Arkansas. LSU is better than Arkansas and unlike most of you I can say that like a real man. Miles needs to stay in Louisiana. Doesn't matter who their coach is going to be the razorbacks will still suck ass. If Miles goes to the razorbacks he will regret it. I don't think it would matter who the coach was, because the coach doesn't run, tackle, and catch the ball for you. The coach may make the plays but when the players don't act on it right then it's their fault. It's just like the razorbacks and the razorback fans to put their mistakes on someone else or another team.
wps

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Arkansas wrote:
In all honesty I really hope miles doesn't go to Arkansas. LSU is better than Arkansas and unlike most of you I can say that like a real man. Miles needs to stay in Louisiana. Doesn't matter who their coach is going to be the razorbacks will still suck ass. If Miles goes to the razorbacks he will regret it. I don't think it would matter who the coach was, because the coach doesn't run, tackle, and catch the ball for you. The coach may make the plays but when the players don't act on it right then it's their fault. It's just like the razorbacks and the razorback fans to put their mistakes on someone else or another team.

lol like a real man you should have watch sportscenter in the last 12 hours so you'd know he resigned with lsu yesterday
ford days

Lubbock, TX

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Arkansas wrote:
Nobody understood a single statement you just made. Anyone that just read that is dumber for hearing it. I reward you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Searcy, AR

#18 Dec 3, 2012
We are famous for lousy coaches... When we do get one we run him off...why would a name coach want to come here or a player for that matter..
Frank Broyles

Conway, AR

#20 Dec 4, 2012
Guest wrote:
We are famous for lousy coaches... When we do get one we run him off...why would a name coach want to come here or a player for that matter..
What's this "we" shit, do you have a mouse in your pocket?
Old Army

Conway, AR

#21 Dec 4, 2012
head hog wrote:
Facebook is reporting auburn will hire bobby petrino!!!!
Don't believe everything you read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly to Personal Message the Super Chick 3 min Team Kelly 1
Jalepeno poppers for dinner + coffee for breakf... 6 min Team Kelly 9
Lets Play One Word (Oct '12) 10 min Rufus 1,248
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 2 hr Team Kelly 14,305
***Icnoptnthis Another Word Game (Add -Drop)*** 2 hr Team Kelly 134
sexual misconduct 3 hr Team Kelly 5
Single and nowhere to look 4 hr Tommy 6

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance