honeyhill cops?!?
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Sherwood, AR

#194 Jul 26, 2013
Just Me wrote:
I've watched the video. Ain't no way in hell she was impaired. Dale Jr. couldn't hold a candle to the way she was driving that day. That girl got up on the wheel & stomped it. Her mindset must have been checkers or wreckers. LMBO
Where can you see the video??? I'm really curious now!!!
Schoolyard Jealous

Searcy, AR

#195 Jul 26, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
This particular 20 year old will STILL be acting and doing stupid crap like this when she's 30 because she's never had to face any consequences for her actions! How many times now how she been busted for drugs but never faced any punishment??? Glad so many people raised hell about this incident so now MAYBE she'll learn a hard lesson. Any other 20 year old with her track record and they'd be in jail right now! PSSSSSHHHHH my ass!
You grinding a personal axe chicky. And telling lies.

United States

#196 Jul 26, 2013
Schoolyard Jealous wrote:
<quoted text>You grinding a personal axe chicky. And telling lies.
I'm sayin!!!!
agree

Searcy, AR

#197 Jul 26, 2013
It was obvious from the start this thread was just 1 or 2 people with a personal vendetta. Sad.
Yayaya

United States

#198 Jul 26, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>This particular 20 year old will STILL be acting and doing stupid crap like this when she's 30 because she's never had to face any consequences for her actions! How many times now how she been busted for drugs but never faced any punishment??? Glad so many people raised hell about this incident so now MAYBE she'll learn a hard lesson. Any other 20 year old with her track record and they'd be in jail right now! PSSSSSHHHHH my ass!

Why don't you speak on facts rather than your stupidity! This girl has never been busted for drugs. Since you so think you are so smart. Get your facts straight!

Sherwood, AR

#199 Jul 26, 2013
Yayaya wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you speak on facts rather than your stupidity! This girl has never been busted for drugs. Since you so think you are so smart. Get your facts straight!
Oh! Let me guess....Will you say she doesn't have or never has had a drug PROBLEM either? LMFAO
Answer this question for EVERYONE who has made a negative comment on here so we all have the FACTS straight~Why the heck would a law abiding, outstanding citizen of the community just get scared by seeing a police officer and start hauling ass at those speeds and risk so many lives and her own???????? Answer please? She was a running for some reason!

Sherwood, AR

#200 Jul 26, 2013
agree wrote:
It was obvious from the start this thread was just 1 or 2 people with a personal vendetta. Sad.
You really think this? Do you know how many people she could have killed that day with her reckless regard for human lives? That is what is truly sad. Truth be known the few taking up for her actions that day probably have the same last name as her or are related. Sad indeed...

United States

#201 Jul 26, 2013
Why they hell don't she report this thread if everything that's being said is so slanderous about her then?
Yayaya

United States

#202 Jul 26, 2013
Guest wrote:
Why they hell don't she report this thread if everything that's being said is so slanderous about her then?
There is a place in hell for each of you that has nothing better to do with your sad lives than to bash people on here. Forevermore get a life and move on!!! Let the people who are educated and have experience in handling these type of things decide what's right or wrong. That's their job, not yours!

United States

#203 Jul 26, 2013
Guest wrote:
Well I am not a relative, nor do I share the same last name, but I have noticed the thread hasn't been removed. Normally they will remove a thread that gets out of hand, as this one has in places; if asked. This leaves me to think no one has requested it be removed. So despite what some of you think, she is facing the consequences of her actions, and despite some obvious problems she will definitely need to get some help with there seem to be no facts backing, "special treatment." Maybe, just maybe it was a cry for help.
Just Me

Batesville, AR

#204 Jul 28, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can you see the video??? I'm really curious now!!!

Where can you meet me?

Searcy, AR

#206 Jul 29, 2013
Yayaya wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you speak on facts rather than your stupidity! This girl has never been busted for drugs. Since you so think you are so smart. Get your facts straight!
Stealing from a pharmacy counts in my book
Popo

Searcy, AR

#207 Jul 29, 2013
I was part of the chase. She is very lucky to be alive or killed someone. After she was pitted and wrecked out she acted like she could care less and was above the law.
Legal Field

United States

#208 Jul 29, 2013
Topix clearly states the below as you come to this site...
Cyber-bullying is a crime in Arkansas. By posting on this site, your identifying information might be shared with law enforcement agencies should they provide a valid court order. Please think twice before posting. Don't be stupid.

Topix- When are you going to take this down since it is clearly cyber-bullying on this young girl? White County Prosecutor, you condone this behavior of bullying? You have filed charges against this girl for her crime. So all of these people are pardoned from following the law?

Now you have the comment above stating they are law enforcement that were involved in this incident.

Why are you allowing all the below to take place?

1.) Defamation of Character (NEVER busted for drugs or under the influence when this incident occured)

2.) Slander (Hard to prove in the Court of law but not when itÂ’s all printed out like here)

3.) Bullying (Bullying is the use of force or coercion to abuse or intimidate others. The behavior can be habitual and involve an imbalance of social or physical power. It can include verbal harassment or threat, physical assault or coercion and may be directed repeatedly towards particular victims, perhaps on grounds of class, race, religion, gender, sexuality, appearance, behavior, or ability. If bullying is done by a group, it is called mobbing. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a "target".

4.) Police Impersonation (act of falsely portraying oneself as a member of the police, for the purpose of deception)

Sherwood, AR

#209 Jul 29, 2013
Popo wrote:
I was part of the chase. She is very lucky to be alive or killed someone. After she was pitted and wrecked out she acted like she could care less and was above the law.
SO unprofessional for you to comment (even under cover) on a case you may be called to testify about. How would you feel if your wife or one of your children went to the hospital and one of the Doctors or Nurses commented on Topix about it. My guess is you would not be very happy. Please keep the private information associated with your job in your office in the file it belongs in until you are called to testify. You gain no respect for your Department giving details hear. Not to mention it is a violation of privacy.
Popo

Searcy, AR

#210 Jul 29, 2013
Its all public record dumb azz.

United States

#211 Jul 29, 2013
Popo wrote:
Its all public record dumb azz.
Still very unprofessional of YOU to comment on it! You embarrassed your Department!
Seek Help

United States

#212 Jul 29, 2013
Popo wrote:
I'm sure if that were true State Trooper Conder wouldn't have said in the newspaper, she didn't show any signs of intoxication. If she would have acted out "like she was above the law after she wrecked" then she would have also been charged with disorderly conduct and certainly intoxicated or under the influence. I know the law so to see people like you act like you do is quite disturbing. Be careful on the job Barney!

Sherwood, AR

#214 Jul 29, 2013
BREAKING NEWS &#9733;&#9733;&#97 33;This forum has turned into a wizzin contest. For the facts & I mean nothin but the facts watch the trial LIVE as it happens on NANCY GRACE!

Sherwood, AR

#216 Jul 30, 2013
Bankrupt wrote:
Daddy won't be getting her out of this one, he has enough to worry about, he's broke now. Sorry grandpa may be able to bail her out of this but as for the family "clout" ..it's dwindling.
Go clean your own closet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there place for older people to work out ? 38 min Diane 10
2018 Election Sheriff's Race 1 hr WCLesboOffice 243
drunk driver wrecks into building on square 3 hr Dick 16
Nutting too quickly 5 hr Dick 7
What to do in searcy ??? (Mar '13) 11 hr Honest Abe 77
Haven't washed my sack in 4 days 13 hr @Real Kelly 11
News Harding University to open new clinic Sun Harding Hemmohroids 5

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance