honeyhill cops?!?

Conway, AR

#173 Jul 24, 2013
Guest wrote:
Like the one person said: Everything happens for a reason and no one was hurt! Thank GOD, praise HIM!!!! Pray for this young woman who obliviously has lost her way! Pray for her FAMILY, that they have the strength to help her through her hardships, as so many young people face today! Let this be a lesson you teach your OWN children! Pray for her, don't make ugly, crude comments about her. She does have feelings just like the rest of us!
I too have skeletons in my closet and would hate for my children to see me bashed on this awful webpage.
Yes it was awful and should have never happend, but we need to live and learn and hope she can get help. I only hope she looks to God in all of this, only He can give her the help she needs.
another guest

United States

#175 Jul 24, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was awful and should have never happend, but we need to live and learn and hope she can get help. I only hope she looks to God in all of this, only He can give her the help she needs.
I agree with you on that!
Guest2

Haslet, TX

#176 Jul 24, 2013
Guest Number 3 wrote:
<quoted text>"Guest from San Antonio, Texas" is the one who made the original remark about "spreading her legs for the state police". Sounds like you just wanted to chime in and give your two cents worth to this ignorant remark. Why don't you go hide back under that rock you crawled out from under? You are disgusting to say the least DAWLING. Would you ever make these kind of remarks to a strangers face? If you say yes, then your parents sure did a fine job raising such a great person!
San Antonio sure was, then the other guest chimed in on that one just adding fuel to the fire. Go back and read. I chimed in after that to the second person who made a comment abt it. She made the first comment back asking just how easy it is and then asking questions to the original poster abt where she had done it with the cops. I thought that was just trying to add her dumb opinion. I just added my opinion to hers. She started trashing the original poster. Chances are she wouldn't have had a thing to say abt it if she weren't doing the same or HAD done the same.
I don't hide under rocks, and your comment doesn't bother me in the least. You did the same just chiming in to make an ignorant opinion.
Guest 4LOL

Sherwood, AR

#177 Jul 24, 2013
Guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>
San Antonio sure was, then the other guest chimed in on that one just adding fuel to the fire. Go back and read. I chimed in after that to the second person who made a comment abt it. She made the first comment back asking just how easy it is and then asking questions to the original poster abt where she had done it with the cops. I thought that was just trying to add her dumb opinion. I just added my opinion to hers. She started trashing the original poster. Chances are she wouldn't have had a thing to say abt it if she weren't doing the same or HAD done the same.
I don't hide under rocks, and your comment doesn't bother me in the least. You did the same just chiming in to make an ignorant opinion.
I'm gonna "chime" in and say you've been judged correctly-NUTS! LOL

Cabot, AR

#178 Jul 25, 2013
not an innocent child wrote:
She's old enough to have known better than to risk the lives of others in an attempt to save her own selfish hide.

You're correct that none among us live perfect lives. Thankfully, though, the mistakes most of us make rarely place innocent people we've never met in harms way.

People are not angry that she made a "mistake" or "bad decision" in her life. People are angry that she involved everyone else in her path that day without a single thought for anyone but herself.

If she wants to self-destruct, it is between her and her family and should not be discussed on a public forum. Just don't endanger the rest of us who had never heard of her until then.

When her behavior doesn't risk the life of others, I'll defend your position that it should not be discussed publicly.
Spoken beautifully. Amen!!!!

United States

#179 Jul 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken beautifully. Amen!!!!
Yes because at 20 years old we were ALL so mature, never made any mistakes, or for that matter NEVER ONCE put ourselves at risk much less anyone else. PSSHHHHH!

Searcy, AR

#180 Jul 25, 2013
Youse chillren are so stupids

United States

#181 Jul 25, 2013
^^^^your right!! The child that drove like a fkn idiot on a suspended drivers license is stupid!!

Lockhart, TX

#182 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes because at 20 years old we were ALL so mature, never made any mistakes, or for that matter NEVER ONCE put ourselves at risk much less anyone else. PSSHHHHH!
Listen, it's not about making a small mistake and doing stupid stuff that MOST 20 year olds do. She drove like a complete idiot and she should be thanking God that she didn't kill someone. Driving 120-140, passing cars on both sides of the road, through construction zones, running red lights while being chased by the police for 15 or 20 miles ISN'T typical stupid 20 year old stuff. She wrecklessly endangered many people on the road besides herself and the police involved.

You must be an immature 20 year old if you do not see the extreme ignorance of her actions. Psshhh.

Sherwood, AR

#183 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes because at 20 years old we were ALL so mature, never made any mistakes, or for that matter NEVER ONCE put ourselves at risk much less anyone else. PSSHHHHH!
This particular 20 year old will STILL be acting and doing stupid crap like this when she's 30 because she's never had to face any consequences for her actions! How many times now how she been busted for drugs but never faced any punishment??? Glad so many people raised hell about this incident so now MAYBE she'll learn a hard lesson. Any other 20 year old with her track record and they'd be in jail right now! PSSSSSHHHHH my ass!

United States

#184 Jul 25, 2013
Agreed. This was not 'typical' 20 year old behavior. I know dozens and dozens of 20 year olds. None of them would run from the police UNLESS they were high or had an unusually large amount of something illegal in the vehicle. Am I judging? No. But I do think there needs to be serious consequences.
Searcy

Searcy, AR

#185 Jul 26, 2013
guest wrote:
Agreed. This was not 'typical' 20 year old behavior. I know dozens and dozens of 20 year olds. None of them would run from the police UNLESS they were high or had an unusually large amount of something illegal in the vehicle. Am I judging? No. But I do think there needs to be serious consequences.
State Po-Po said she had no drugs, no alcohol, nothing illegal in car, just ran from blue lites.

United States

#186 Jul 26, 2013
Searcy wrote:
<quoted text>
State Po-Po said she had no drugs, no alcohol, nothing illegal in car, just ran from blue lites.
Who the hell in their "right" mind would run like she did at 120mph if they had nothing on them!! It's called throwing shit out the window...eating shit...etc..etc...etc!! They should have done a blood test!
Good Character

United States

#187 Jul 26, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell in their "right" mind would run like she did at 120mph if they had nothing on them!! It's called throwing shit out the window...eating shit...etc..etc...etc!! They should have done a blood test!
MS. San Antonio, you are a complete idiot. And it's crystal clear you have something personal against this young girl. You keep topix lit up with your two cents. And for the record, you comment on all the other things too and it's clear you are in Searcy. Ever thought of getting a job? Focusing on your own problems..like your anger? Maybe you should run for office in Searcy since you are such an upstanding citizen.
Good Character

United States

#188 Jul 26, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell in their "right" mind would run like she did at 120mph if they had nothing on them!! It's called throwing shit out the window...eating shit...etc..etc...etc!! They should have done a blood test!
Once again, you show your level of ignorance, Ms. San Antonio. Who the hell in their "right" ADULT mind stays on here all day just to trash others?? I think i may move to Searcy and get one of those glass houses you all live in! YOU ARE A CYBER BULLY!! Check your face! Are you missing your nose because it's all in everyone elses business but your own!
Just Me

United States

#189 Jul 26, 2013
I've watched the video. Ain't no way in hell she was impaired. Dale Jr. couldn't hold a candle to the way she was driving that day. That girl got up on the wheel & stomped it. Her mindset must have been checkers or wreckers. LMBO

United States

#190 Jul 26, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
This particular 20 year old will STILL be acting and doing stupid crap like this when she's 30 because she's never had to face any consequences for her actions! How many times now how she been busted for drugs but never faced any punishment??? Glad so many people raised hell about this incident so now MAYBE she'll learn a hard lesson. Any other 20 year old with her track record and they'd be in jail right now! PSSSSSHHHHH my ass!
Well just string her up by her neck in the Court house tree, then maybe you will feel better. YOUR type of justice will be done, and for crying out loud this thread will finally be over and her family can deal with this privately. GEEZ I'm NOT confining what she did but some of you act as if you wish she had died or killed someone else. In my opinion if that is what is in your heart, that makes equally as bad, or possibly worse.

United States

#191 Jul 26, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just string her up by her neck in the Court house tree, then maybe you will feel better. YOUR type of justice will be done, and for crying out loud this thread will finally be over and her family can deal with this privately. GEEZ I'm NOT confining what she did but some of you act as if you wish she had died or killed someone else. In my opinion if that is what is in your heart, that makes equally as bad, or possibly worse.
*condoning
not an innocent child

Cabot, AR

#192 Jul 26, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the most asinine statements made on this thread.

United States

#193 Jul 26, 2013
not an innocent child wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the most asinine statements made on this thread.
Cast that 1st store then!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single women with big titts of white county 1 hr BaronV 3
If this Offends you! 4 hr balls 18
Danielle Hill 4 hr Dick 2
I don't see any of you nickel bag boys 5 hr Whooo 2
judge 5 hr me 3
Objective complete!! 6 hr Beady by Proxy 5
Ant Dillon (May '16) 8 hr ant 8

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance