honeyhill cops?!?
Nonsense

United States

#48 Jul 10, 2013
bias wrote:
<quoted text>Lack of, or bad communication with a law enforcement agency dictates whether The Daily Citizen covers a story? BS. You're either naive or insinuating the paper avoided coverage with the excuse of bad relationships with multiple agencies involved in the chase. Either/or your reasoning is still BS. I still say the paper is selective. A crime is a crime, cover it.
Was misdemeanor. No one hurt, no property damage, and the girl is a nobody. Get a life.
ha!

Searcy, AR

#49 Jul 10, 2013
How in the hell do you get in a high-speed chase with the police and only get misdemeanor charges? Sounds like someone had connections.
to you maybe

Cabot, AR

#50 Jul 10, 2013
Nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
the girl is a nobody
Pretentious?
peace

United States

#51 Jul 10, 2013
Yes, high speed chase with several police cars that ended in a crash.... How can that be a misdemeanor?
Ntheno

United States

#52 Jul 10, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>
She's fine. No property damage except her's and troopers' vehicles. No injuries. Misdemeanor charges.
Thats BS she didn't even have a valid DL.more trouble than a misdemeanor ! Your not even correct ! You speed at over 100 mph and get misdemeanor charges ! Stupid to even post that s!?_t

United States

#53 Jul 10, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>
She's fine. No property damage except her's and troopers' vehicles. No injuries. Misdemeanor charges.
Thank God no one was hurt. We ALL make mistakes!
strings

United States

#54 Jul 10, 2013
Anyone who runs run cops is A.) currently drunk/high B.) In possession of something illegal in their vehicle, or C.) running from currents warrants. I don't think any of those ( with the high speed chase added on) would be a misdemeanor. Her grandfather is a very nice, giving man, but he also has some influence in searcy. Sounds like some strings were pulled.
IKnowMore

United States

#55 Jul 10, 2013
Ntheno wrote:
<quoted text>Thats BS she didn't even have a valid DL.more trouble than a misdemeanor ! Your not even correct ! You speed at over 100 mph and get misdemeanor charges ! Stupid to even post that s!?_t
You obviously have no knowledge of state laws. But don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.
huh

Bossier City, LA

#56 Jul 10, 2013
strings wrote:
Anyone who runs run cops is A.) currently drunk/high B.) In possession of something illegal in their vehicle, or C.) running from currents warrants. I don't think any of those ( with the high speed chase added on) would be a misdemeanor. Her grandfather is a very nice, giving man, but he also has some influence in searcy. Sounds like some strings were pulled.
Who is her grandfather?
wrong

Bossier City, LA

#57 Jul 10, 2013
strings wrote:
A) No.
B) No.
C) No.

United States

#58 Jul 10, 2013
strings wrote:
Come to her court date and see how good his string pulling is!!!!
Makin me sick

Conway, AR

#59 Jul 10, 2013
It was by God's grace no one was hurt ! She has made poor choices but don't we all??? Just bc her family knows a lot of people everyone automatically assumes strings were pulled. if your mad she or her family has connections quit pouting about it and make some connections for yourself !! Not every crime/accident can be published. No one knows the whole story, so why waste time coming up with conspiracies? She is a somebody, everyone is a somebody..
even the person who made the rude comment is.
psshh

Searcy, AR

#60 Jul 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Come to her court date and see how good his string pulling is!!!!
And when would that be?
Nonsense

Bossier City, LA

#62 Jul 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="ha!"]<quoted text>
if you get in a high speed chase resulting in vehicle damage for both parties, you don't just get a misdemeanor.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you do. Fleeing is a misdemeanor. If you're arguing that it shouldn't be, I may agree. But it is.

Conway, AR

#63 Jul 10, 2013
Whatever and however it happened; all it has done is hurt her family and everyone that loves her. We need to pray for all and any that find themselves in these circumstances.
I would bet that anyone can sit here and tell of someone in their family or a friend that has been affected by drugs and how much it hurts them to have to deal with it.
There is no excuse for a drug problem, but it is a problem and we all have our personal demons to deal with.

United States

#64 Jul 10, 2013
fleeing by means of any vehicle or conveyance is considered a Class D felony if, under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life, a person purposely operates the vehicle or conveyance in such a manner that creates a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to another person
to you maybe

Cabot, AR

#65 Jul 10, 2013
No one deserves to be referred to as a nobody. But I have no sympathy for anyone who flees police, regardless of who they are or what may be the source of their personal demons. Just simply pull over and stop. There is no valid excuse for risking the life and limbs of others. Ever. She's not the lucky one that no one was injured. The rest of us who were driving or in our own yards that day were the lucky ones.
metoo!!!

United States

#66 Jul 10, 2013
I was trying to drive home with my kid in the car when this chick decided to risk MINE AND MY KID'S life. I agree with ^^^^ WE were the lucky ones! This girl needs to be punished!!!!
toobad

Searcy, AR

#67 Jul 10, 2013
She was probably throwing out her drugs
Ntheno

United States

#68 Jul 10, 2013
Nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you do. Fleeing is a misdemeanor. If you're arguing that it shouldn't be, I may agree. But it is.
Better check your law ! She went through numerous constitution zones at over 100jmph and that's a misdemeanor ? WTF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sucky Spring Sing 15 min Brick-man 28
About that time 55 min Bought_a_rope 4
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 1 hr OH MY GLOB 13,024
four word game (Apr '15) 1 hr OH MY GLOB 404
Diane Woodle resigns from SEWCO - Why? 1 hr me 9
wreck on 16 2 hr Ikwho 5
Illegal payouts at The Bend 2 hr Cuz-Im-A-Bitch-Li... 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages