Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#15970 Sep 23, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You posted a picture of a motor home/RV did you not?
1. No fence-You can leave
2. Family can visit you anywhere, that's why they make planes.
3. RV that has a steering wheel?
You whined about insurance and whined about unions and whined about fantasy freedoms you lost. Yes you whined. You like to whine and you like to have YOUR FREEDOMS taken away from you as you stated so many times. I live in the United States and still have ALL of MY FREEDOMS! I would have it no other way!
Yes, that picture is similar to what our motorhome looks like. But when I say "ours" that doesn't mean "I" am the owner of it.
No, I cannot leave MI- yet. My family is here. My job is here. I have too many years of service to quit and lose my retirement benefits. Besides, my family will not fly. They, like me, will not submit to strip searches invading our individual privacy and freedoms in order to fly. Searches and seizures may ONLY be done with probable cause in this country, or have you forgotten about that pesky little Constitution and Bill of Rights?

SE Michigan

#15971 Sep 23, 2012
Old Army wrote:
2 things come from Michigan Yankees and queers... Which are you boy??
You're not the real Old Army, are you?

Since: Sep 10

Searcy, AR

#15972 Sep 23, 2012
Old Army wrote:
oddly familiar with both are ya
JonTobi

Searcy, AR

#15973 Sep 23, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not the real Old Army, are you?
No he is not.
Ryannochio

Alamogordo, NM

#15974 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, that picture is similar to what our motorhome looks like. But when I say "ours" that doesn't mean "I" am the owner of it.
No, I cannot leave MI- yet. My family is here. My job is here. I have too many years of service to quit and lose my retirement benefits. Besides, my family will not fly. They, like me, will not submit to strip searches invading our individual privacy and freedoms in order to fly. Searches and seizures may ONLY be done with probable cause in this country, or have you forgotten about that pesky little Constitution and Bill of Rights?
Legal Warrantless Searches AND Seizures are counducted daily on the border of this great country without needing probable cause. Just one more thing you don't know about America!

SE Michigan

#15975 Sep 23, 2012
Ryannochio wrote:
<quoted text>Legal Warrantless Searches AND Seizures are counducted daily on the border of this great country without needing probable cause. Just one more thing you don't know about America!
Are you that insecure with yourself, you have to change your name so I think there are more on your side?

SE Michigan

#15976 Sep 23, 2012
JonTobi wrote:
<quoted text>No he is not.
I didn't think so. Old Army wouldn't have called me "boy."
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15977 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you that insecure with yourself, you have to change your name so I think there are more on your side?
It wasn't intentional. And I stand by the post!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15978 Sep 23, 2012
Legal Warrantless Searches AND Seizures are counducted daily on the border of this great country without needing probable cause. Just one more thing you don't know about America!

SE Michigan

#15979 Sep 23, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
"Legal Warrantless Searches AND Seizures are counducted daily on the border of this great country"
I am aware that when people enter the country, they may have their vehicle searched. That is nothing new. I used to go to Canada all the time- back when we were free to come and go without a passport or enhanced license. I knew it could be randomly checked, either entering or leaving the country, but it never was. They weren't pricks back then. We didn't get strip searched or invasive Xrays or pat downs. We didn't have to remove our shoes or underwear. We didn't have our shampoo, hand lotion or nail files confiscated. It wasn't assumed we were all trying to blow stuff up. The searches at the northern border was likely no different than the southern border.

It has gone way beyond borders though. Johnny and Susie flying from Detroit to Albequerque to visit Grandma at Thanksgiving are NOT terrorists, and they shouldn't be treated as such.

A little girl that buys a snow globe souvenier from Sea World shouldn't have it stolen from her at the airport by the Gestapo when she comes home.

I used to fly from Detroit to LA every summer as a child. Things were different then. Used to be we were innocent until proven guilty. Now we have to prove ourselves innocent because it's presumed we are guilty. You don't understand FREEDOM- at all!
Old Army

Enola, AR

#15980 Sep 23, 2012
Old Army wrote:
You failed again Ms Imposter. Everyone is starting to see through your coward ways. Now change your name to "Guest" and try again.
Old Army

Enola, AR

#15981 Sep 23, 2012
I think Romney and Ryan could beat Obama and Biden in November, but I'm afraid they can't beat Obama, Biden and the media.
Churmudgeon

Ravenden, AR

#15983 Sep 24, 2012
guess wrote:
true because the media think obama can do no wrong. Won't do enough investagating or he would have never become president in the first place with shadey background.
Dumbama gets good press. Why is that? I think its because those who own the networks are liberal commies and Bumbama is their cantidate. Until the advertizers quit buying time from them they will continue to be biased. What an individual can do is send letters to the advertizers stating I wont buy your produce because you advertize on for example Bill Marr or Rush limbauh. PBS just caught some Flak because they gave some air time to Anthony Watts. Anthony is a glowbull warming skeptic & debunker and has the Watts up with that website.
Churmudgeon

Ravenden, AR

#15984 Sep 24, 2012
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15985 Sep 24, 2012
<quoted text>
"Legal Warrantless Searches AND Seizures are counducted daily on the border of this great country"
I am aware that when people enter the country, they may have their vehicle searched. That is nothing new. I used to go to Canada all the time- back when we were free to come and go without a passport or enhanced license. I knew it could be randomly checked, either entering or leaving the country, but it never was. They weren't pricks back then. We didn't get strip searched or invasive Xrays or pat downs. We didn't have to remove our shoes or underwear. We didn't have our shampoo, hand lotion or nail files confiscated. It wasn't assumed we were all trying to blow stuff up. The searches at the northern border was likely no different than the southern border.
It has gone way beyond borders though. Johnny and Susie flying from Detroit to Albequerque to visit Grandma at Thanksgiving are NOT terrorists, and they shouldn't be treated as such.
A little girl that buys a snow globe souvenier from Sea World shouldn't have it stolen from her at the airport by the Gestapo when she comes home.
I used to fly from Detroit to LA every summer as a child. Things were different then. Used to be we were innocent until proven guilty. Now we have to prove ourselves innocent because it's presumed we are guilty. You don't understand FREEDOM- at all!
You are so full of it. YOU have NEVER been strip searched. It is you liberals who have ruined this great nation. Your laws against profiling people now have an effect on everybody, nobody can be profiled so now everybody must be treated equal. It's you libs who are the cause of all of this garbage. I fight for your FREEDOMS daily but I will not lie for them like you seem to do!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15986 Sep 24, 2012
Old Army wrote:
I think Romney and Ryan could beat Obama and Biden in November, but I'm afraid they can't beat Obama, Biden and the media.
People have buyers remorse. They will vote their pocket book. Many people initially voted for obama to prove they were not racist, people will now vote against him to prove they are not stupid. Romney wins this in a landslide.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15987 Sep 24, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbama gets good press. Why is that? I think its because those who own the networks are liberal commies and Bumbama is their cantidate. Until the advertizers quit buying time from them they will continue to be biased. What an individual can do is send letters to the advertizers stating I wont buy your produce because you advertize on for example Bill Marr or Rush limbauh. PBS just caught some Flak because they gave some air time to Anthony Watts. Anthony is a glowbull warming skeptic & debunker and has the Watts up with that website.
The media is deeply invested in obama. They will not admit they made a mistake. He has two things the media swoon over and that is Democrat and Black. That's the truth, they do not want to be complicit in seeing Americas first black President fail.

SE Michigan

#15988 Sep 24, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are so full of it. YOU have NEVER been strip searched. It is you liberals who have ruined this great nation. Your laws against profiling people now have an effect on everybody, nobody can be profiled so now everybody must be treated equal. It's you libs who are the cause of all of this garbage. I fight for your FREEDOMS daily but I will not lie for them like you seem to do!
STFU if you don't know what you're talking about? When did I EVER say they shouldn't profile????? WHEN???? When did I EVER say people should be treated equal at the airport??? WHEN???

Damn staright I have never been strip searched. That's because I DO NOT fly! Haven't flown since I was a teenager and I never will again, as long as this IN-SECURITY shit (illegal searches and seizures) keeps going on at the airports.

SE Michigan

#15989 Sep 24, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>People have buyers remorse. They will vote their pocket book. Many people initially voted for obama to prove they were not racist, people will now vote against him to prove they are not stupid. Romney wins this in a landslide.
No he doesn't. If he wins at all, it will be a squeaker. And if it's that close, there will be voter fraud rampant among the democratic party as usual. They will not settle for a loss.

SE Michigan

#15990 Sep 24, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The media is deeply invested in obama. They will not admit they made a mistake. He has two things the media swoon over and that is Democrat and Black. That's the truth, they do not want to be complicit in seeing Americas first black President fail.
You just contradicted your previous post. The media has already determined the winner.
Your worst nightmare is about to come true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spc pipeline. 11 min All around great guy 4
Local eatery operated by fraudulant felons 41 min Super_Chick_ 14
Why? 45 min It's Only Me 3
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 2 hr Jason Dean 7,715
Chase Johnston 3 hr steven 2
Heard white county hospital pays very well 3 hr ha! 3
Dr Clements in court today 3 hr geez 5

Searcy Jobs

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE