Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Gina Martini

Mountain Home, AR

#11884 Jun 16, 2012
Gina Martini · Top Commenter ·

One could only dream what our economy and unemployment rate would be if President Obama actually had a Congress that worked with him, not plotted his demise since the day he took the office. One could only dream what our economy and unemployment rate would be if states did not slash and burn public employes. Ugh, yeah I woke up----reality---and it bites
pointed back to the

Mayflower, AR

#11885 Jun 16, 2012
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not black, asshol e, he's half black Muslim Kenyan communist and half white ho communist, so if you want to be truthful you can say he's a damned communist.
And you're not Redd Neckerson, fuckstick, instead you're a cowardly little shit pretending to be a grownup.
pointed back to the

Mayflower, AR

#11886 Jun 16, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess if Romney wins in November he will be the man of the year because he will be the first American president named Mitt Romney. You know the Romney's have been discriminated against throughout history and it is only now that Romney has been able to leap the divide of discrimination that has prevented his family from ever producing a president. We should be ashamed of ourselves. If history is any indication then he should also win the Nobel Peace Prize for his work in promoting peace around the world though no one will be able to name one single thing he has done (sound familiar?).
Maybe you should read a little Mormon history before leaping the divide.
beyond a doubt

Mayflower, AR

#11887 Jun 16, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>BARNEYII can't admit to doing anything wrong. Part of being a liberal is having an enormous case of narcissism. It's always someone elses fault. Between the narcissism, the selfishness, the intolerance and the total lack of respect for the common person, it's no wonder that when liberals have taken control throughout history, it's always followed by mass deaths.(China, Soviet Union, Vietnam, Cambodia etc.) Over the last 100 years, over 170 million people have died under the hands of leaders who have installed the very same policies that Obama himself has said he wishes to have. Even BARNEYII has said he wishes we were more like China.
You continue to prove your ignorance every time you post.
Reality Check

United States

#11889 Jun 16, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Since when did the Supreme Court ever have anything to do with the man of the year? Time's person of the year issue comes out in December. Obama had not even taken office in December"
To answer the first part, I have no idea. Perhaps I should have paraphrased that post to bring it down to your comprehension level.
To answer the second part, it is obvious that TIME gave him that award for his accomplishments before the election, and the fact he won the election.
"have been able to get across a divide that wouldn't even be there if liberals like Al Sharpton would just go away"
There is and has been a racial divide in this country since its inception. And it is people with attitudes that post crap (like the above) just fans the flame.
You stated that the Supreme Court had nothing to do with it not me.
What accomplishments did Obama have before becoming president? Being black? No, plenty of people have "accomplished" that. Being a black community organizer? No, plenty of people have "accomplished" that. Being a black member of Congress? No, that has already been "accomplished" by several people. Maybe it was voting "present" for the majority of his term in congress. I wouldn't think that to be anything to brag about. Like I stated before, if we are going to give out accomplishments for being president then a similar case can be made for almost every president in U.S. history. Just face it, Time is in the liberal tank for Obama and they were pushing a feel good agenda by giving him a once prestigious honor. Now the award has simply been watered down to a mere political agenda. Do you really believe that racial tensions would still exist today if the flames of the agenda were not constantly fanned? I guess you would if you are on the left since that is where all of the racial agitators are.
Reality Check

United States

#11890 Jun 16, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
26 consecutive months of job growth, yep, I can see why that is "inconceivable" to you, after loosing 4.2 million private sector jobs in 2009.
Only in liberal math can a country add 4.2 million jobs and unemployment still go up. I know, you will say it was government and public sector jobs that were lost. I have a hard time believing that. If we have added so many private sector jobs then why is the private sector being blamed by the left for "sitting on piles of cash" and not hiring thus keeping unemployment high? You can't have it both ways. Either the private sector is to be praised or blamed but you have to choose one. The reality is that some of the private sector is hiring (mostly in the oil industry in N Dakota) but more people have lost their jobs than have been hired. That leaves the liberal left to with one argument and that's "It could have been much worse". Boy that makes me confident after being promised in 2008 we would be prospering by this time if we only gave Obama a chance. That is why Obama will go down as possibly the worst president in American history next to another liberal in Jimmy Carter.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#11891 Jun 16, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that the Supreme Court had nothing to do with it not me.
What accomplishments did Obama have before becoming president? Being black? No, plenty of people have "accomplished" that. Being a black community organizer? No, plenty of people have "accomplished" that. Being a black member of Congress? No, that has already been "accomplished" by several people. Maybe it was voting "present" for the majority of his term in congress. I wouldn't think that to be anything to brag about. Like I stated before, if we are going to give out accomplishments for being president then a similar case can be made for almost every president in U.S. history. Just face it, Time is in the liberal tank for Obama and they were pushing a feel good agenda by giving him a once prestigious honor. Now the award has simply been watered down to a mere political agenda. Do you really believe that racial tensions would still exist today if the flames of the agenda were not constantly fanned? I guess you would if you are on the left since that is where all of the racial agitators are.
You stated that the Supreme Court had nothing to do with it not me"

That is correct, on two fronts actually, I did say that and the Supreme Cour,t had not a thing to do with Obama becoming president, which I believe most people understood.

Reality Check

United States

#11892 Jun 16, 2012
pointed back to the wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should read a little Mormon history before leaping the divide.
Did you read the post? I never mentioned Romney's religious affilitation. I only mentioned the Romney name. I was using hyperbole to illustrate the point that Obama didn't do anything to warrant being named person of the year by time magazine.
Reality Check

United States

#11893 Jun 16, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that the Supreme Court had nothing to do with it not me"
That is correct, on two fronts actually, I did say that and the Supreme Cour,t had not a thing to do with Obama becoming president, which I believe most people understood.
Unless you were grasping for a point (which that is what it sounded like), then what was the point of mentioning the Supreme Court?

United States

#11894 Jun 16, 2012
beyond a doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to prove your ignorance every time you post.
Feel free to prove me wrong.

Kansas City Ks.

#11895 Jun 16, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Feel free to prove me wrong.
1st Lie--"BARNEYII can't admit to doing anything wrong" Page 544, post #11405 Duh wrote: It is just that you make the same types of errors and your readers are polite enough to ignore them, Barney's answer; "same types of errors" indeed I have, more than likely to do it again.

2nd lie--"liberals have taken control throughout history, it's always followed by mass deaths.(China, Soviet Union, Vietnam, Cambodia etc" Those are or were communist countries and a communist union.

3rd lie--"Even BARNEYII has said he wishes we were more like China' Prove it, if I had said that it will still be on here. I used China as an example of a country whose Gov. increased speending to get themselves out of a resession.

4th lie--"died under the hands of leaders who have installed the very same policies that Obama himself has said he wishes to have"

Name them.

----------
Now, I have just called you out for being a bald face liar, Are you going to try to defend yourself, or just run and hide like a lying coward.

United States

#11896 Jun 16, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
1st Lie--"BARNEYII can't admit to doing anything wrong" Page 544, post #11405 Duh wrote: It is just that you make the same types of errors and your readers are polite enough to ignore them, Barney's answer; "same types of errors" indeed I have, more than likely to do it again.
2nd lie--"liberals have taken control throughout history, it's always followed by mass deaths.(China, Soviet Union, Vietnam, Cambodia etc" Those are or were communist countries and a communist union.
3rd lie--"Even BARNEYII has said he wishes we were more like China' Prove it, if I had said that it will still be on here. I used China as an example of a country whose Gov. increased speending to get themselves out of a resession.
4th lie--"died under the hands of leaders who have installed the very same policies that Obama himself has said he wishes to have"
Name them.
----------
Now, I have just called you out for being a bald face liar, Are you going to try to defend yourself, or just run and hide like a lying coward.
What's there to defend? Everything I said was true and you have just given my argument even more credibility, especially the part about the narcissism. Just because you think you've called someone out as a "balled faced liar" doesn't make it so just because BARNEYII says it is.
It's the failed, deceitful and destructive policies of the past that you hold on to that need defending.

United States

#11897 Jun 16, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Name them.
----------
BTW, Communism needs liberals and liberal policies in order to exist.

Kansas City Ks.

#11898 Jun 16, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in liberal math can a country add 4.2 million jobs and unemployment still go up. I know, you will say it was government and public sector jobs that were lost. I have a hard time believing that. If we have added so many private sector jobs then why is the private sector being blamed by the left for "sitting on piles of cash" and not hiring thus keeping unemployment high? You can't have it both ways. Either the private sector is to be praised or blamed but you have to choose one. The reality is that some of the private sector is hiring (mostly in the oil industry in N Dakota) but more people have lost their jobs than have been hired. That leaves the liberal left to with one argument and that's "It could have been much worse". Boy that makes me confident after being promised in 2008 we would be prospering by this time if we only gave Obama a chance. That is why Obama will go down as possibly the worst president in American history next to another liberal in Jimmy Carter.
"Only in liberal math can a country add 4.2 million jobs and unemployment still go up."

Do you see the word "ADD" in this statement?

"I can see why that is "inconceivable" to you, after losing 4.2 million private sector jobs in 2009'

Do you know the difference between "ADD" and "losing", apparently not.

United States

#11899 Jun 16, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Only in liberal math can a country add 4.2 million jobs and unemployment still go up."
"I can see why that is "inconceivable" to you, after losing 4.2 million private sector jobs in 2009'
We know that "Losing" nearly 2 million workers from the labor force this year has made unemployment numbers better then what they really are and making it look like we've "ADDed" workers.
Reality Check

United States

#11900 Jun 16, 2012
Gina Martini wrote:
Gina Martini · Top Commenter ·
One could only dream what our economy and unemployment rate would be if President Obama actually had a Congress that worked with him, not plotted his demise since the day he took the office. One could only dream what our economy and unemployment rate would be if states did not slash and burn public employes. Ugh, yeah I woke up----reality---and it bites
Obama had congress for two full years and now we are living the results and it ain't pretty. Heck, Harry Reid is sheilding the public from what a liberal budget would look like on paper and has been for 3 1/2 years. States only did what they had to in order to deal with less revenue coming in due to the high unemployment Obama's administration caused. Look at N. Dakota to see what it would be like with lower unemployment due to a pro-jobs government. They actually proposed having no property taxes (though it was defeated) because the state government had billions in surplus money and didn't need the additional taxes. N. Dakota is the polar opposite of an Obama administration. It's simple. If a person likes the "new" America and wants more then vote for Obama. If a person wants something more like N. Dakota nation wide then vote for Romney. I can't imagine anyone liking who we are now but I know there are those out there who blindly believe that better days are ahead if we just stay the course.

Kansas City Ks.

#11901 Jun 16, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, Communism needs liberals and liberal policies in order to exist.
You betcha, just like the Dodd Frank law, and the financial reform law are two separate bills, as you have said they were.

United States

#11902 Jun 16, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You betcha, just like the Dodd Frank law, and the financial reform law are two separate bills, as you have said they were.
If that's what you need to believe in order to get a good night's sleep, then, as I've actually said before,(as apposed to what you are making up) "Who am I to stand in the way of your right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I'm not a liberal."
Reality Check

United States

#11903 Jun 16, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I believe it is you who is misunderstood. Obama has been preaching about how his administration has saved or created 4.2 million private sector jobs during his presidency. The reality is that we have lost 552,000 more jobs than that bringing the total to 4.752 million lost jobs. You were just playing with the numbers. Creating your own reality again I see.

Kansas City Ks.

#11904 Jun 16, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What's there to defend? Everything I said was true and you have just given my argument even more credibility, especially the part about the narcissism. Just because you think you've called someone out as a "balled faced liar" doesn't make it so just because BARNEYII says it is.
It's the failed, deceitful and destructive policies of the past that you hold on to that need defending.
"because you think you've called someone out as a "balled faced liar" doesn't make it so just because BARNEYII says it is."

I don't think I did, I know I did.

True, it is not so B/C Barney said it was.

However, a lie is a lie, regardless, of who said it was or wasn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bottom feeders 14 min @Real Kelly 7
Nutting too quickly 2 hr Pro 3
Haven't washed my sack in 4 days 5 hr Dick 6
2018 Election Sheriff's Race 7 hr Beebe PD 240
What to do in searcy ??? (Mar '13) 11 hr Brady 74
reward for fire dept theifts 11 hr guest 21
Mikey Gimando Murder 15 hr Common Sense Inc 36

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance