Megan Coughlin missing

Posted in the Searcy Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Suzie

Sherwood, AR

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Megan missed the school bus this morning and was walking to school hit never made it there. She hasn't been seen since. If anyone has any information as to her whereabouts please call the Searcy Police Department!!
Cares

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Suzie wrote:
Megan missed the school bus this morning and was walking to school hit never made it there. She hasn't been seen since. If anyone has any information as to her whereabouts please call the Searcy Police Department!!
I pray she ok!! What school does she attend?
sad

Dallas, TX

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Alhf jr high in searcy
sad

Dallas, TX

#4 Nov 27, 2012
I just looked at her facebook profile and shows she lives in guy ark? And from Bald knob? So Im not sure about the school? Does show she attend alhf jr high though
worried

Austin, AR

#5 Nov 27, 2012
How old is she? Description? Have the police contacted media to get her info out there?

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 27, 2012
No amber alert went out? This is awful! Why mess with kids?? Prays for her safe return.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#7 Nov 27, 2012
worried wrote:
How old is she? Description? Have the police contacted media to get her info out there?
She's 14, 130 lbs blondish brown hair long down to her lower back, lip ring on bottom lip, hazel eyes.
worried

Austin, AR

#8 Nov 27, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
She's 14, 130 lbs blondish brown hair long down to her lower back, lip ring on bottom lip, hazel eyes.
Thank you! That's so important to get out to the public! Have the police helped the family with flyers? I don't mean to be an alarmist, but it sure wouldn't hurt anything for the family to contact the Morgan Nick Foundation for advice and support.

Prayers for a safe return.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#9 Nov 27, 2012
I don't know, there is more info on:
Missing person's of Arkansas
on Facebook.
snw

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2012
I hope they find her. And B this is my your my best friend:) lmao. I always knew you had a heart
Local Jo

Searcy, AR

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Did they find her yet
mommy

Searcy, AR

#12 Nov 27, 2012
she goes to searcy high school 9th grade if anybody knows anything plz call the police you can remain anonymous
Cares

Lockhart, TX

#13 Nov 28, 2012
Why isn't there an Amber alert or Morgan Nick Alert???? Sad that there's no alert!!!
Concerned Citizen

Searcy, AR

#14 Nov 28, 2012
I am going to try to post the link to her picture, not to good at it though. Hopefully everyone can see what she looks like. Like someone else said, its on the missing person's FB page
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
jami

Little Rock, AR

#15 Nov 28, 2012
she is still missing and she has been missing for 25 hours from the last time anyone has seen her.
carly

United States

#16 Nov 28, 2012
There is another girl from Searcy missing. She has been missing since September & only recently did they issue an Amber Alert, bc she is considered a runaway. I believe it doesn't matter whether a teenager is considered a runaway or not, an Amber Alert should still be issued. They are children!! Take the Angela Allen murder for instance. Angela was considered a runaway & an Amber alert was not issued initially. Months later they found her body in barrel, placed there by a habitual sex offender. Just bc they've run away before doesn't mean they did this time. Please urger law enforcement to issue a Amber/Morgan Nick Alert for Megan.
Cares

Lockhart, TX

#17 Nov 28, 2012
jami wrote:
she is still missing and she has been missing for 25 hours from the last time anyone has seen her.
There's no amber alert?? Is it because she might b a runaway? If so white co needs to issue a endanger runaway alert. They haven't issued anything!! Why? I pray for her safe return.

“Have shovel will travel, ”

Since: Nov 12

Cold Ground Arkansas

#18 Nov 28, 2012
Someone needs to inform Region 8 news to see why one was not issued.
Cares

Lockhart, TX

#19 Nov 28, 2012
carly wrote:
There is another girl from Searcy missing. She has been missing since September & only recently did they issue an Amber Alert, bc she is considered a runaway. I believe it doesn't matter whether a teenager is considered a runaway or not, an Amber Alert should still be issued. They are children!! Take the Angela Allen murder for instance. Angela was considered a runaway & an Amber alert was not issued initially. Months later they found her body in barrel, placed there by a habitual sex offender. Just bc they've run away before doesn't mean they did this time. Please urger law enforcement to issue a Amber/Morgan Nick Alert for Megan.
White Co needs to Step up to the plate.These r kids that r missing!!!!!! Praying she comes home safe!
Family friend

Sherwood, AR

#20 Nov 28, 2012
There has been a Morgan nick amber alert issued and they have contacted the news stations as well they have to be missing 24 hrs before one can issued!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
searcy economy 1 hr the Harding conun... 7
W&W Ford will be closing 1 hr Jeffrey 20
Bryce 5 hr alonzo 2
how do i know if im the mom? (Jun '15) 5 hr Yep 12
Religious Facebookers 6 hr Yep 33
Men with mama hips 9 hr Drone master dude 7
I'll be waving... 10 hr Kelly Explicitly 5

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance