It works body wraps
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mommy

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Sep 26, 2012
which is why I said "extra boost".. You have to do more than just wrap your body, sit on your butt, and wish it away.

Olive Branch, MS

#22 Sep 26, 2012
Use your head a bit. Think bout it " A Wrap " making you lose weight lol. I scam for people needing to make extra cash on side. They won't help you lose anything.

Searcy, AR

#23 Sep 26, 2012
Mommy wrote:
which is why I said "extra boost".. You have to do more than just wrap your body, sit on your butt, and wish it away.
Add some weight training into it to build a little muscle. Even just some 10 pound dumbbells.

Olive Branch, MS

#24 Sep 26, 2012
The weights will help you more.

Searcy, AR

#25 Oct 3, 2012
They do work, I also sell and use the products. Obviously they are not gonna change your world if you dont also change your world. They are great motivation, I lost 6 inches with my first wrap which made me see I can do It and then lost ten lbs. I do work out but working out does not tighten skin. It works helped me get over the hump. Super happy now. If you dont know for sure what you are talking about you shouldnt add negative thoughts to people who are trying to see the world in a positive way.

Olive Branch, MS

#26 Oct 3, 2012
Working does tighten skin if you do it correctly. A wrap is a quick fix like I said. The more stretching and actual toning work you will tighten skin.
lol

United States

#27 Oct 4, 2012
No one is going to believe anyone who says "I use and sell them". Of course your going to say they work! It is a fad. Here today and gone tomorrow. I personally am sick of seeing all the before and after pics on Facebook. They are disgusting!

Judsonia, AR

#28 Oct 4, 2012
lol wrote:
No one is going to believe anyone who says "I use and sell them". Of course your going to say they work! It is a fad. Here today and gone tomorrow. I personally am sick of seeing all the before and after pics on Facebook. They are disgusting!
aww. I'm sure you are a size 0 with a perfect body.
Tara

Beijing, China

#29 Oct 9, 2012
good stuff wrote:
They work. Lots of friends wrapped with huge inch loss.
Hey, did you try them yourself? Could you share your experience more? thanks.
Tara

Beijing, China

#30 Oct 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="really works!"]I did it and the first time i lost around 3 inches. I was so amazed! The only reason it shouldnt work is if you don't make an effort to eat healthier and drink alot of water. If you change your drinking habits to only water then the inches will fly off! Trust me.[/QUOTE]

Hey, so you lost 3 inches. Did they come back? Do you keep using them to lose more inches? or after 3 inches, then that's it, and u have to keep using them to maintain? How does that work?

Thanks
Tara

Beijing, China

#31 Oct 9, 2012
hmm wrote:
It didn't work for me and I eat healthy drink water and have used 10! Good luck to you tho!
Hey Searcy. Thanks for posting this. I'm wondering if i should try them. I'm wondering if the directions complicated? Also, what is eating healthy and drinking water entail? 1 cup of water a day. 8 cups. what about food. I thin i might have to improve my diet first.

Haslet, TX

#33 Oct 10, 2012
Tara wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Searcy. Thanks for posting this. I'm wondering if i should try them. I'm wondering if the directions complicated? Also, what is eating healthy and drinking water entail? 1 cup of water a day. 8 cups. what about food. I thin i might have to improve my diet first.
it's worth a shot!! Directions are simple. Secure with Saran wrap. Leave on 45 min -8hours. Drink lots of water. As far as diet, if you eat reasonable things at reasonable proportions, it will work. If u eat junk, it will not work. This is not to say you can't eat something desirable. You can order the fat fighters to keep from absorbing a lot of the carbs and fat. [email protected]
Beer Belly

United States

#34 Oct 10, 2012
My friends called me a sissy when I told them that I used your product. They aren't laughing now. My flabby belly has all but disappeared. This product works on men too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would you do 1 hr Fake News 6
The Takeover Begins Now 4 hr Wonka big willie 11
where is the best hair salon in searcy? (Aug '10) 5 hr guest 146
Do they run your name when you get your id at t... (Jan '12) 7 hr Natalie 494
Trump supporters 9 hr Fake News 7
Malik Bench 9 hr Fake News 68
Shipleys donuts 9 hr Fake News 3

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance