First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interested

United States

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Can anyone tell me how to become a distributor and how it all all works when you sell them meaning how do you make your profit?
sure

Searcy, AR

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Amy Pylant
Amber Gibson
Erica Reynolds
Any of these ppl can help you. Look them up on fb.
Interested

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Ok thank you
who

Jacksonville, AR

#4 Sep 10, 2012
You can email me and I can help you.
Botoxgirl08@yahoo.com
humm

Searcy, AR

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Scam don't care what people say
good stuff

Cabot, AR

#6 Sep 14, 2012
They work. Lots of friends wrapped with huge inch loss.
humm

Euless, TX

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Yea whatever you can get the ingredients of how to do it yourself off pintrest
really works!

Stuttgart, AR

#8 Sep 15, 2012
I did it and the first time i lost around 3 inches. I was so amazed! The only reason it shouldnt work is if you don't make an effort to eat healthier and drink alot of water. If you change your drinking habits to only water then the inches will fly off! Trust me.

Searcy, AR

#9 Sep 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="really works!"]I did it and the first time i lost around 3 inches. I was so amazed! The only reason it shouldnt work is if you don't make an effort to eat healthier and drink alot of water. If you change your drinking habits to only water then the inches will fly off! Trust me.[/QUOTE]

If you change your drinking habits to only water you will start to lose weight without the wraps. All the wrap is doing is redistributing fat/water from the area you wrap. It will slowly shift back into place. There is no such thing as a magic fat melter. That is how the people selling these make money - you have to KEEP DOING IT.
Spend the money you'd waste on a wrap and buy some healthy food or a gym membership. ItWorks is just yet another MLM promising people that they can get rich selling crap.
z z z Z Z Z Z

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Are you fat flabby and fat headed?
Do men struggle to look around you?
Do you struggle around to find men?
Then buy body wraps. Body wraps is an fast and affordable way to shed those unwanted inches. And they really work! Body Wraps!!!!
guest2

Judsonia, AR

#11 Sep 15, 2012
I sell. Email me for details. Bodywrapsmnw@yahoo.com
Uncompesated Testimony

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2012
Check it out, Body Wraps actually work. If you are having trouble losing that stubborn bulge that wont go away no matter what you do. Finnish what you started. Use Body Wraps and watch that muffin top disappear.
guess who

United States

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Amazingly, this product actually does what you said! My thighs don't rub together anymore. My jeans look amazing on me now. And it didn't take all that long. Thanks !

Searcy, AR

#14 Sep 24, 2012
this product is amazing. Doubt keeps us from all our dreams. I personally sell and use all of the products. good luck
hmm

Searcy, AR

#15 Sep 24, 2012
It didn't work for me and I eat healthy drink water and have used 10! Good luck to you tho!

Jacksonville, AR

#16 Sep 24, 2012
It's a quick way to scam people. Most people are too lazy to put the effort in. Get off your asses people. Little hard work goes long way!
humm

Euless, TX

#17 Sep 26, 2012
They Suck end of story lmao. Waste of money!!!!!
Mommy

United States

#18 Sep 26, 2012
It is hard for some people to go to a gym or work out unless you get a home program and it is still hard to do that if you have kids running around. We got Insanity for me and my hubby to do but we don't get to do it much cause everytime we turn it on the kids start whining. We tried to start doing it around bedtime but we have a baby and he cried when I tryed to work out. So if something would give me the extra boost to trim me down without having to ignore or leave my kids I would try it.

Euless, TX

#19 Sep 26, 2012
Mommy wrote:
It is hard for some people to go to a gym or work out unless you get a home program and it is still hard to do that if you have kids running around. We got Insanity for me and my hubby to do but we don't get to do it much cause everytime we turn it on the kids start whining. We tried to start doing it around bedtime but we have a baby and he cried when I tryed to work out. So if something would give me the extra boost to trim me down without having to ignore or leave my kids I would try it.
Take your kids to the park and play. Put them in their stroller or on their bikes and go for a walk or do laps at the park. There are plenty of ways to work out when you have kids.
Mommy

Point, TX

#20 Sep 26, 2012
If I wanted to run or jog I'd use my treadmill which I try to do daily during nap time. But sometimes thats just not enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 7 min Whiny1 11,289
plexus does not work! 1 hr Guest 22
Lets Play One Word (Oct '12) 2 hr Semi-Educated 569
four word game 3 hr Semi-Educated 78
Cinco de Mayo 4 hr Semi-Educated 1
bad-boy riding lawn mower (Oct '11) 6 hr Spade 22
Any girls wanna text (Mar '13) 8 hr Semi-Educated 41
More from around the web

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE